[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Cut my boy some slack, his heart was a punching bag for 12 episodes now. Come on, James and his beautiful tears!

Haha but seriously, the point of divorce is letting go and living your life anew when a marriage is suffocating you and making you hate your spouse. Most people get married for love and when you realize that like vi and thawat, if you're better off as friends then there's no point in staying married
Sorry gran. I just can't. Sorry. Me and Nai, we're immiscible. I just can't tolerate the man right now. It's like if he can't handle the punching, might as well don't join the gym.

sarNie Adult
She gotten used to be the taker, and when Nai suddenly stopped being a giver, Nok was caught off guard which is why she kept making these wrong decisions.. sigh these two..
Actually he didn't stop. He gave her what "she wanted" - except she wanted the opposite of what she said she wanted hahahaha

@bun-bun i think it wasn't just Khae. As Nai said, he was doing it for the family. He did it for Khae, for Thawat, for their baby. For Nok to reconcile with her sister, and for Nok to reconcile with Khae so they can all be one big happy family. Nai would always be in the outside circle but you'll see how much he observes the whole family, including grandma, and just kind of operates at the sidelines to keep everybody intact, while he remains outside and watches them from there. But when Nok finally says that they're family now, he more actively took part and tried to fix things, except it all backfired since this is lakornworld where no good deed goes unpunished.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Can you knock some sense into your Son? Tell him to not listen in on others and if he does, at least listen until the end.... not just listen to what he thinks he should hear...hahaha. Sorry, since you are grandma, imma giving you grief too. lol

Anyway, congrats! Non is just so precious. :)
More like teach the man to knock the door first next time when you wanna enter. Manners maketh man! Where are your manners Non papa?!?!

I am so gonna get scold by gran 040156.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not lakorn if there is no misunderstanding isn't it?? Orz
HAha it sure isn’t!
YESS!!! A soothing balm after these teary jerking episode sigh
I know!! My hert needs to be mended.
Yep going to Celine’s Dion concert tomorrow night, hopefully I will make it back for at least 30mins of the ending :facepalm:
Oh that’s right! I almost forgot. Have fun hun!! Come
Back to see the sweets ha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually he didn't stop. He gave her what "she wanted" - except she wanted the opposite of what she said she wanted hahahaha

@bun-bun i think it wasn't just Khae. As Nai said, he was doing it for the family. He did it for Khae, for Thawat, for their baby. For Nok to reconcile with her sister, and for Nok to reconcile with Khae so they can all be one big happy family. Nai would always be in the outside circle but you'll see how much he observes the whole family, including grandma, and just kind of operates at the sidelines to keep everybody intact, while he remains outside and watches them from there. But when Nok finally says that they're family now, he more actively took part and tried to fix things, except it all backfired since this is lakornworld where no good deed goes unpunished.
Agreed that he never stop. In the end he is doing exactly like what he said . I guess Nok is caught off guard cause she had said some nasty things and it is just really hard for her to forget her pride. Plus pregnancy hormones

sarNie Adult
More like teach the man to knock the door first next time when you wanna enter. Manners maketh man! Where are your manners Non papa?!?!

I am so gonna get scold by gran 040156.
You know, Nai cried so much, his tear ducts and sinuses probably got swollen and blocked out parts of his ears and brain stem. There's an imbalance somewhere there right now. He needs a tight hug to normalize things again or maybe make blood flow back to his ears to stabilize him some. :fighting3:

Nai is hurting big time. Whether it's justified or not, it's a cause for debate, but in any case, i hope he does get that hug and kiss from Nok. Just hug and make out, i mean, make up, you two!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope Nai. You're not a loser. You're just emotionally weak. Nok's the ultimate loser coz she is losing her child. No money in the world worth as much as a child especially your own child. Nok should have just leave Nai the money and company and ran away with her baby.
True...Nok is the biggest loser. She was the one to brought back the game and the marriage deal. Yep no money in the world could ever replace your own flesh and blood. Nok should have never gambled with her child.