[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Try again here ? Awww if it's still not working im gonna be really sad
I see it now! It’s lovely! “FIN”.
Thank you <3 This one works fine .. and you say what? There was a smack kiss sound aswell? I don’t think I heard it while watching it live .. ok I need to rewatch this scene again:naughty2:

Sadly it’s still not working :sad6:I don’t know why:confused12:
Oh I definitely heard smack kissing sounds. Lol. I done melted right then & there.

I am not ready to say goodbye to Game Saneha or Nai or Nok or the GS gang here but I do have to get on with my life. Not sure what to do next but I am sure I'll come in here for a while at least.....

It'll be sad because I don't have Nok and Nai to look forward to or JiTaew to jin in BTS clips but then I will always appreciate having this lakorn to come back to. It's pretty perfect to me. I love Nok and Nai so so much and their love story. :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I definitely heard smack kissing sounds. Lol. I done melted right then & there.
@Kay123 ya hear those smack kisses sound???
Yeah, I heard the smooching sound when Nai kissed her shoulder during the live. :cheer::thumbup:
Yep I heard it now :facepalm: JJ isn’t holding back his love scenes with Taew that’s for sure . I have never seen Taew this intimate in any of her Lakorn with any of her co-stars before. Its like she lost her Virginity onscreen to JJ :risas3:

rae

sarNie Adult
i feel so burned out right now, it's always a bit hard to watch the ending of a show. i still remember being excited about this show when i read the synopsis and saw the fitting pics. how time flies~ it's been very fun to watch the show with everyone, to go through all the ups and downs, happiness and heartbreaks of the relationship between nai and nok, to read all of your character analyses, and to rant and rave over the show. :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Truthfully i don't really linger much on a thread once the lakorn ended but I'll finish gif fing ep 14 and then we'll see sigh work have been hectic cause of some new implementations
Thanks in advance for all the gifs U are planning on gif-fing for us :worship2:

I am not ready to say goodbye to Game Saneha or Nai or Nok or the GS gang here but I do have to get on with my life. Not sure what to do next but I am sure I'll come in here for a while at least.....

It'll be sad because I don't have Nok and Nai to look forward to or JiTaew to jin in BTS clips but then I will always appreciate having this lakorn to come back to. It's pretty perfect to me. I love Nok and Nai so so much and their love story. :icon12:
I feel u girl . But look at this pic :risas3: Taew’s hair made it look like they have been naughty in bed lol
1AB63DFE-4FA0-414E-B519-B1C5F6394383.jpeg

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i feel so burned out right now, it's always a bit hard to watch the ending of a show. i still remember being excited about this show when i read the synopsis and saw the fitting pics. how time flies~ it's been very fun to watch the show with everyone, to go through all the ups and downs, happiness and heartbreaks of the relationship between nai and nok, to read all of your character analyses, and to rant and rave over the show. :icon12:
Same! I was first attracted by the synopsis! Cause i don't really have any special feelings for JT back then - how glad i am that i waited patiently for this!