[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

xoxohoneyDew

sarNie Egg
Hahahah The fake slap Ji gave Taew :risas3: these two are always in their own little world. I think we have mentioned before Taew’s don’t really give fan services hahahah she is obviously very comfortable with Ji to get this close him.

Ji must have been trying really hard to get Taew to notice him in her live clip, to post several times :facepalm: he must really miss Nok_Taew:p

I love that NDFD clip, they had alot of really good imitate moments offscreen at the NDFD grand opening . And of course he couldn’t give her a real kiss at a public event like that, the media will be on their back about it non stop. :facepalm: Like in this clip when the interviewer mentioned a lot of fans were talking about their BTS of GS that they are always touching and kissing eachother. Taew just had her head tilted up like “oh shit how do I answer this” but Ji saved the day with his answer.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmJ-pLZDzIq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=j8qjndgxsdw7
OMG! The way he jumped in to save her from the uncomfortable question...! I am so smitten by him! babysw

xoxohoneyDew

sarNie Egg
Hey there, yes we are all having extreme withdrawals from GS_NokNai _JT. Both Taew and JJ nailed their role in GS. Regarding thai drama with subtitles I am not too sure, since I usually watched my Lakorn voice over. Maybe someone else here could help you with that ??
But Nakee is now fully subbed, if you haven’t seen it already ? I highly do recommend it, it’s a fantastic Lakorn.

I think the Lakorn that is taking over GS time slot is the one starring JAmes Ma and Yeena.

Yes please do go crazy and screen cap their SJ scenes when you have time hahaha . I have JT Praew Magazine both the hard copy and digital online copy :facepalm: that how cray cray I am about them:nut: if you want the digital HD one I can email or Line it to you.
I was hoping one of their fans would translate the whole interview from the shoot but no one did :facepalm: hopefully they will eventually.

Yep, it’s an obsessions we are developing with JT now. :nut:
Omg, I have been waiting for Nakee! Do you know where I can watch it dear?

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg
Th
Hey there, yes we are all having extreme withdrawals from GS_NokNai _JT. Both Taew and JJ nailed their role in GS. Regarding thai drama with subtitles I am not too sure, since I usually watched my Lakorn voice over. Maybe someone else here could help you with that ??
But Nakee is now fully subbed, if you haven’t seen it already ? I highly do recommend it, it’s a fantastic Lakorn.

I think the Lakorn that is taking over GS time slot is the one starring JAmes Ma and Yeena.

Yes please do go crazy and screen cap their SJ scenes when you have time hahaha . I have JT Praew Magazine both the hard copy and digital online copy :facepalm: that how cray cray I am about them:nut: if you want the digital HD one I can email or Line it to you.
I was hoping one of their fans would translate the whole interview from the shoot but no one did :facepalm: hopefully they will eventually.

Yep, it’s an obsessions we are developing with JT now. :nut:
Thank you... Where can I watch nakee drama with eng sub

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Some things never change. lol Watching NDFD really makes me miss JiTaew. I seriously would have moments where I just want to watch NDFD fin scenes. I think I really enjoyed the BTS for NDFD the most. They were super close, silly and very touchy then. For GS, they were very gentle yet still playful. I love how they didn't care for a thing in this world when they were with each other. I think after all the touchy and intimate moments from GS, they had to refrain from always touching one another and being playful to stop the media from stirring up things that could cause problems. James rarely played with Taew during the events and shows they went on after their first event. They were questioned a lot after the elevator kiss, which was after the first event too. They became more subtle with their interactions in public. Even then, I still love that they still choose to show love and care for each other through their light touches when around others.

As for Jiranee, I was a fan but not a huge fan. I enjoyed seeing them onscreen together, but I absolutely love JiTaew more. I know the chances of JiTaew overpowering Jiranee is kind of slim, but I believe that it can even reach Jiranee's level or more if people do see the chemistry between JiTaew both on and offscreen.

And thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive. I miss JiTaew so much. Keep bringing in more BTS and old clips/pictures of our JiTaew. <3
I think they both became more cautious and conscious with how intimate and playful they were in public during GS to avoid the media stirring things up. Even though they were super touchy during NDFD but I don’t think the viewers and media made too much out of it at that stage since NDFD didn’t involve that many intimate or love scenes between them so I guess the chemistry wasn’t as steamy so they were able to get away with it. But GS involved a lot steamy love scenes which had a lot of viewers and international fans going cray cray, so then they would start noticing every single interactions JT had offscreen. And then we had the whole issues with some Chinese fans telling her not to post pics relating to her Bf during the airing of her Lakorn lolz and then the fans when bashing on her BF IG and telling him to leave Taew alone or that they should break up :rolleyes:

Ji and Bella had great chemistry onscreen, but offscreen they don’t give you that fin feeling, I can’t explain it.. but it’s a different feeling with JT offscreen, they just give u that giddy feelings when u see them together.

I might sound bias but I do think JT chemistry is one of the best in the industry for me :pI don’t think any of their future co stars is going to able to top the chemistry these two have with eachother. JT have set the bar too high with their on and offscreen chemistry :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! The way he jumped in to save her from the uncomfortable question...! I am so smitten by him! babysw
Yep, he was very smart.. he made it out like he was answering their question but really he didn’t. It sounded like he was but when you listen carefully his answer had nothing to do with what they had asked :facepalm:

Omg, I have been waiting for Nakee! Do you know where I can watch it dear?
Th

Thank you... Where can I watch nakee drama with eng sub
Yep I will send you ladies the link to your inbox.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I think they both became more cautious and conscious with how intimate and playful they were in public during GS to avoid the media stirring things up. Even though they were super touchy during NDFD but I don’t think the viewers and media made too much out of it at that stage since NDFD didn’t involve that many intimate or love scenes between them so I guess the chemistry wasn’t as steamy so they were able to get away with it. But GS involved a lot steamy love scenes which had a lot of viewers and international fans going cray cray, so then they would start noticing every single interactions JT had offscreen. And then we had the whole issues with some Chinese fans telling her not to post pics relating to her Bf during the airing of her Lakorn lolz and then the fans when bashing on her BF IG and telling him to leave Taew alone or that they should break up :rolleyes:

Ji and Bella had great chemistry onscreen, but offscreen they don’t give you that fin feeling, I can’t explain it.. but it’s a different feeling with JT offscreen, they just give u that giddy feelings when u see them together.

I might sound bias but I do think JT chemistry is one of the best in the industry for me :pI don’t think any of their future co stars is going to able to top the chemistry these two have with eachother. JT have set the bar too high with their on and offscreen chemistry :aaaaa:
So true. I have seen almost all of Jjs lakorns and some of Taew's but it is only in GS that I am emotionally involved. Still cant let go. Their chemistry is so unbelievable that I want to continue my make believe of their story. Dont want to face reality.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I had a JT withdrawal episode at one point yesterday, so had a dig around and found these fan clips of Ch3 Charity Concert back in April last year, containing some not-so-fin JT moments... at least they were interacting :nut:. Beggars can't be choosers I guess :celebrate16:.

//resume weaning myself off JT... :sad6:. Their solo interviews are always a good knock on the head every time my imagination starts to run rampant :fighting3:.
I'm still hoping for their on-screen reunion though. Fingers crossed it's not going to be too long a wait.
Hahah our withdrawals symptoms must be really bad, for us to dig and scramble through all clips and pics to find out anything relating to JT :risas3:
Well here is them chatting at some award event.

FF3:33mins Ji gave his P’taew a massage :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So true. I have seen almost all of Jjs lakorns and some of Taew's but it is only in GS that I am emotionally involved. Still cant let go. Their chemistry is so unbelievable that I want to continue my make believe of their story. Dont want to face reality.
It’s ok. We here all feel the same :facepalm: I have already married them off in my own little JT bubble :risas3: