[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Ji and Bella had great chemistry onscreen, but offscreen they don’t give you that fin feeling, I can’t explain it.. but it’s a different feeling with JT offscreen, they just give u that giddy feelings when u see them together.
Samee. They had chemistry onscreen but I just didn't ship them for some reason. They didn't make me fin enough.

I went back to look at the event where there's was not a lot of fin moments. Even though they distanced from each other a little bit, there were still love stares cuz eyes never lie.
36824683_236889860472226_5611831980082593792_n.jpg 36962826_451293752007078_499727528018051072_n.jpg

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Samee. They had chemistry onscreen but I just didn't ship them for some reason. They didn't make me fin enough.

I went back to look at the event where there's was not a lot of fin moments. Even though they distanced from each other a little bit, there were still love stares cuz eyes never lie.
View attachment 22050 View attachment 22051
May I ask what does "fin" means? Thank you

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am done. I think I am officially in love with James Ji.... not just Lukkanai. Look at him.... love his relationship with his family and esp. his mommy.
View attachment 22042
View attachment 22043
View attachment 22044
View attachment 22041
View attachment 22040
View attachment 22039
Omg! This is guy is just too adorable..I saw some of the clips of him with his mummy yesterday and I just literally melted. He is such an affectionate kind of person :icon12: no wonder he is so affectionate with his P’Taew :p

View attachment 22050 View attachment 22051
He has been giving her the secret love stare since his younger days .:pancarta::icon12: Such a cutie ..
Cr: carol_zhm IG
784EB30A-7C48-4566-942F-EB07AF603131.jpeg

I hope Ch.3 realize this that they had a winner in JiTaew and GS.
JiTaew is the hottest pairing ch3 has had in years, they have a very rare chemistry that doesn’t always come by easily so ch3 need to recognise this and they should pair them up ASAP again while they are still hot. I don’t think 1more lakorn with JT is too much to ask for right ? :facepalm: It’s not like these tw0 haven’t already been paired up with various other actors/actresses before so one more JT Lakorn isn’t to repetitive right ? :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! This is guy is just too adorable..I saw some of the clips of him with his mummy yesterday and I just literally melted. He is such an affectionate kind of person :icon12: no wonder he is so affectionate with his P’Taew :p

He has been giving her the secret love stare since his younger days .:pancarta::icon12: Such a cutie ..
Cr: carol_zhm IG
View attachment 22078

JiTaew is the hottest pairing ch3 has had in years, they have a very rare chemistry that doesn’t always come by easily so ch3 need to recognise this and they should pair them up ASAP again while they are still hot. I don’t think 1more lakorn with JT is too much to ask for right ? :facepalm: It’s not like these tw0 haven’t already been paired up with various other actors/actresses before so one more JT Lakorn isn’t to repetitive right ? :facepalm:
Can we have a campaign or something? Sorry but am low tech so i dont really know much. Or can we send email directtly to ch3?