[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

toasty

sarNie Hatchling

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm7ck2mAYSD/?taken-by=sarinteee
Omg that picture of Taew (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd6mSqihIm-/?taken-by=jirayu_jj) was posted by James back in January with the caption "Good morning teacher." Taew is in Paris and she posted a picture (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm613gRFtQ2/?taken-by=taewaew_natapohn) at around 6am Thailand time. And the "Morning teacher" post on James IG story was around 7 or 8am. Coincidence or nah?!
At first when I saw his IG story this morning I didn’t notice or think too much of it until I saw one of the fan posted this up. So I went to check for the pics aswell :facepalm:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm7QlC3g47C/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=wlh7ah4a4p0t
95C8946D-C72A-4864-B97A-A57E82504DF6.jpeg

Ji posted this back in Jan 2018
4EE57A34-C738-4409-A347-7A803E324E05.jpeg
And posted this clip in his IG story in feb2018
297B7CC1-421A-4CBD-B01D-4CE03F6AA597.jpeg

And posted this, this morning. Around the same time Taew posted a pic of herself in Paris.
50C71551-19B4-4BDF-8B03-62065FE92752.jpeg
@toasty now that you mentioned the time difference of the post, it’s too much too be a coincidence right ? Or I am just too much into my JiTaew bubble? :risas3::risas3:

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
I love James and Taew.
If they were both single then I would be super thrilled with JJ's "morning teacher" story. But since Taew has a bf, and if that story is really meant for Taew, then I think James is on the verge of crossing a line.
Don't get me wrong, I still love James. Still, everything has a limit.

Piqueworld

sarNie Egg
I love James and Taew.
If they were both single then I would be super thrilled with JJ's "morning teacher" story. But since Taew has a bf, and if that story is really meant for Taew, then I think James is on the verge of crossing a line.
Don't get me wrong, I still love James. Still, everything has a limit.
Everything has a limit. But everything can happen. Taew has a boyfriend. And James also has a girlfriend. Don't worry.
respect them as always. But
Let them be happy with their thoughts. And i also happy with their thoughts. Jt fans is ❤

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
Everything has a limit. But everything can happen. Taew has a boyfriend. And James also has a girlfriend. Don't worry.
respect them as always. But
Let them be happy with their thoughts. And i also happy with their thoughts. Jt fans is ❤
I know James has a gf, and he can be cheeky sometimes. But I still feel a story hinting Taew (if it's really for Taew) is not really a good thing to do; it makes me feel like he is flirting with her. Tbh, Im kinda allergic to that kind of behavior, esp. when JJ has a gf and Taew also has a bf. Of course, you, James and others can feel its normal, you guys are entitled to your thoughts. I totally respect that. I am just speaking mine, I hope I don't offend you or any JT lover :)

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I know James has a gf, and he can be cheeky sometimes. But I still feel a story hinting Taew (if it's really for Taew) is not really a good thing to do; it makes me feel like he is flirting with her. Tbh, Im kinda allergic to that kind of behavior, esp. when JJ has a gf and Taew also has a bf. Of course, you, James and others can feel its normal, you guys are entitled to your thoughts. I totally respect that. I am just speaking mine, I hope I don't offend you or any JT lover :)
As you've said its your opinion which I respect. Am looking at it from a different perspective. In all the 3 posts, jj used the term teacher. In his interview at the Japan event, he answered that he has put Taew on a shelf which the way i understand means high respect, a mentor he looks up to but at the same time we see that hes very fond of and is also a playmate. I would conclude that the word teacher is something jj usually use like a nickname, a fond name for Taew. So when you see your best friend, your most loved aunt or relative post something, you take notice & usually post back & teacher maybe is the common word/tease between them.

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
As you've said its your opinion which I respect. Am looking at it from a different perspective. In all the 3 posts, jj used the term teacher. In his interview at the Japan event, he answered that he has put Taew on a shelf which the way i understand means high respect, a mentor he looks up to but at the same time we see that hes very fond of and is also a playmate. I would conclude that the word teacher is something jj usually use like a nickname, a fond name for Taew. So when you see your best friend, your most loved aunt or relative post something, you take notice & usually post back & teacher maybe is the common word/tease between them.
We do not know if the story is talking abt Taew, but I agree with you if it is, then it is for teasing her with his nickname for her. I understand that part, like I said, James can be cheeky sometimes. But again, I feel it is a little bit flirty, especially when you don't tag the person in the story, like you hint it in a secret way (for me, if he tagged Taew, everything would be different). I have an allergy towards these kinds of things (third-person issue), so my way of looking at this matter is tougher. But yes, people can look at it from different perspectives. Yours is one, mine is one. Its just a discussion, no criticism here. And of course, if James keeps posting those kinds of stories, it's up to him :)

P

PrincessKarina

We do not know if the story is talking abt Taew, but I agree with you if it is, then it is for teasing her with his nickname for her. I understand that part, like I said, James can be cheeky sometimes. But again, I feel it is a little bit flirty, especially when you don't tag the person in the story, like you hint it in a secret way (for me, if he tagged Taew, everything would be different). I have an allergy towards these kinds of things (third-person issue), so my way of looking at this matter is tougher. But yes, people can look at it from different perspectives. Yours is one, mine is one. Its just a discussion, no criticism here. And of course, if James keeps posting those kinds of stories, it's up to him :)
Lol I totally get your view. All good! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

What are his next work?
He has Krong Karm with Yiiwa and PSR with Ice coming up. Uh I don’t know Yiiwa and am not a fan of Ice so will not be tuning in. Truthfully NFND and GS are the only two lakorns I actually finished of JJ! I couldn’t stand his stiff acting from SJ days! Lol. But he came a long way! Now if he pairs with Mew and reunite with Taew I will for sure watch!

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
He has Krong Karm with Yiiwa and PSR with Ice coming up. Uh I don’t know Yiiwa and am not a fan of Ice so will not be tuning in. Truthfully NFND and GS are the only two lakorns I actually finished of JJ! I couldn’t stand his stiff acting from SJ days! Lol. But he came a long way! Now if he pairs with Mew and reunite with Taew I will for sure watch!
I am not familiar with those two either. Good for him to pair with different people to improve his acting skills. I guess neither of them are expected to be huge hit. I still want to see him though. For now GS is continuing to provide us comfort.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I am not familiar with those two either. Good for him to pair with different people to improve his acting skills. I guess neither of them are expected to be huge hit. I still want to see him though. For now GS is continuing to provide us comfort.
I will watch the 2 lakorns. One is a family drama , a remake of a hit drama before , to see his acting. The other one is a rom-comedy. Ice is good on that. Her previous rom-com movies were super hits esp the one w Ter. So ill try also to watch Taews new drama. I can always stop if any of them is boring. Of course, the best is if JTaew will have another drama. I hope Ch3 will listen to us.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol true but I wish it was with actresses I like since I watch my lakorns according to who the n’ek is! Oh well good for JJ!!