[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Love this to bits!!! May I make a request? I would love to read a good hug/comfort fic. I was yearning for more in episode 5 when Nai got sick. Like he was so surprised when Nok suddenly started caring for him when she hated him all this while. And it breaks my heart to think that no one took care of him as affectionately after his mom left him. Poor guy can't even celebrate or bothers to remember his own birthday *cries* then suddenly Nok not only sees him, but cares for him too, and he was just staring at her with those big puppy eyes of his.

I haven't written a review for Game Sanaeha yet, but then i might just end up writing a thesis hahaha. Lakornthai is still posting Game Sanaeha clips /pics. It seems they are having withdrawal too
Took me a while, and it turned out very low-key. I just love seeing Nai with his arms around Nok <3
Nok slipped her heels off her feet and set down her leather carry-on bag. She gave herself a chance to stretch, basking in being physically back home after the flight and then the long drive from the airport. With a light tread, she walked through the living room.

Moonlight bared a path down the glass corridor towards the nursery, silvery light bouncing off the pool water outside. Nok crossed the threshold into the nursery and smiled at the silhouettes on the ground. She settled down on the edge of the fleece blanket spread on the floor.

“Mommy missed you so much,” she hummed under her breath. She gently scooped her son into her arms and rose with him cuddled next to her heart. Nok pressed her lips against his chubby cheeks, careful not to wake him. Nothing was better than his scent and fuzzy skin pressed against her.

“Be good and let papa sleep, okay?”

Nok set Non down in his crib, noting the weight he had gained and thrilled at the thought of holding him again the next morning.

Finally, Nok laid herself next to Nai. The curtains were still parted, allowing her to gaze at his face. Her thumb caressed his cheek.

Nai stirred. “Nok.”

“I’m here.”

“Non?”

“Asleep.”

He smiled sleepily. “He woke up three times. He must have known you were coming back and wanted to wait for you.”

“It’s good to be home again.”

“Mm,” he agreed.

Nok scooted closer. Her dad had mentioned that Non was fussy, waking up multiple times before finally falling deep asleep. This meant Nai also spent many interrupted nights up with their baby.

“You must be tired after getting back,” Nai mumbled.

Nai had insisted she accompany her mom and Khae for an island vacation, to take a break from work. Nok had thoroughly enjoyed the pampering and sunbathing; but nothing was more relaxing than this.

He felt her slide her arm around him, and the warmth of her body pressed against him in a firm embrace. He folded his arms around her, cradling her head under his chin.

“You’re the one who’s tired,” she said. Her words muffled against his chest, but she snuggled closer still, trying to envelop him like a blanket. She could feel his heart pulsing peacefully - in her mind, she imagined the gray storm in his heart that now settled down. She wanted to keep him warm, wanted to melt away every bit of weariness in him.

“Nai,” she whispered. “I love you.”

He let her words sink in. Even half-asleep, he was aware how much she missed him, how much she wanted to protect him. It was the same feeling he had towards her for so long.

“I love you too.”

All three ladies had made sure to be back by today. Just like Wi and Khae, Nok wanted to spend Mother’s Day with her family.

Also, these new photos of Taew and Ji at the AIS event! *flails wildly* so freaking cute!

P

PrincessKarina

Took me a while, and it turned out very low-key. I just love seeing Nai with his arms around Nok <3
Nok slipped her heels off her feet and set down her leather carry-on bag. She gave herself a chance to stretch, basking in being physically back home after the flight and then the long drive from the airport. With a light tread, she walked through the living room.

Moonlight bared a path down the glass corridor towards the nursery, silvery light bouncing off the pool water outside. Nok crossed the threshold into the nursery and smiled at the silhouettes on the ground. She settled down on the edge of the fleece blanket spread on the floor.

“Mommy missed you so much,” she hummed under her breath. She gently scooped her son into her arms and rose with him cuddled next to her heart. Nok pressed her lips against his chubby cheeks, careful not to wake him. Nothing was better than his scent and fuzzy skin pressed against her.

Nok set Non down in his crib, noting the weight he had gained and thrilled at the thought of holding him again the next morning.

Finally, Nok laid herself next to Nai. The curtains were still parted, allowing her to gaze at his face. Her thumb caressed his cheek.

Nai stirred. “Nok.”

“I’m here.”

“Non?”

“Asleep.”

He smiled sleepily. “He woke up three times. He must have known you were coming back and wanted to wait for you.”

“Mm,” he agreed.

Nok scooted closer. Her dad had mentioned that Non was fussy, waking up multiple times before finally falling deep asleep. This meant Nai also spent many interrupted nights up with their baby.

Nai had insisted she accompany her mom and Khae for an island vacation, to take a break from work. Nok had thoroughly enjoyed the pampering and sunbathing; but nothing was more relaxing than this.

He felt her slide her arm around him, and the warmth of her body pressed against him in a firm embrace. He folded his arms around her, cradling her head under his chin.

“You’re the one who’s tired,” she said. Her words muffled against his chest, but she snuggled closer still, trying to envelop him like a blanket. She could feel his heart pulsing peacefully - in her mind, she imagined the gray storm in his heart that now settled down. She wanted to keep him warm, wanted to melt away every bit of weariness in him.

He let her words sink in. Even half-asleep, he was aware how much she missed him, how much she wanted to protect him. It was the same feeling he had towards her for so long.

“I love you too.”

All three ladies had made sure to be back by today. Just like Wi and Khae, Nok wanted to spend Mother’s Day with her family.

Also, these new photos of Taew and Ji at the AIS event! *flails wildly* so freaking cute!
Ahhh! I screamed so loud! I love this! I miss Nai/Nok so much! Thank you na sweetheart! Keep them coming! I cannot wait for more! Very talented!

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I still adore Taew very much, she is my baby girl and my bias, so she is still very much loved by me :icon12: but Ji I have grown to love very much too :p Just on a side note, my friend meet Ji at one of the event that was held in Bangkok a few weeks ago.. and she is now blown away by how good looking he is in person, she went to the event for Aump P and but fell inlove with Ji :risas3:
I know someone who was in the slim concept event/central park meet & asked her if James is really good looking and nice. She answered much much more than handsome.....hes a prince. This is her second time to see him in person. Shes from a nearby country of thailand.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Nai stirred. “Nok.”

“I’m here.”

“Non?”

“Asleep.”

“Mm,” he agreed.

“I love you too.”

I love this girl ! Keep up the writing. Love your descriptiveness. I melted reading this. <3

sarNie Adult

Nai stirred. “Nok.”

“I’m here.”

“Non?”

“Asleep.”

“Mm,” he agreed.

“I love you too.”

:sad6: those are tears of joy. Thanks so much. I love these two, and i love you for writing it. So sweet. Nok is such a sweet baby girl when she's not being crazy like a banshee.

I have actually seen James in person when I went to Bangkok. You guys know how they described the main character in twilight to be sparking and people thought it was stupid? Well, when I saw James in the mall, while wearing very little make up and white shirt and pants, he was shining bright like a diamond hahaha. Like i couldn't believe my eyes. He's handsome in pics but he's even more handsome in person, like i spent a minute thinking, is that really him??? He is also really skinny in person. His cheeks aren't chubby at all. But the clincher is when he talked. Oh my god. His voice. I die. I only heard him say like.... 5 words, and i was wailing after he walked away and left hahahhaa

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I know someone who was in the slim concept event/central park meet & asked her if James is really good looking and nice. She answered much much more than handsome.....hes a prince. This is her second time to see him in person. Shes from a nearby country of thailand.
:sad6: those are tears of joy. Thanks so much. I love these two, and i love you for writing it. So sweet. Nok is such a sweet baby girl when she's not being crazy like a banshee.

I have actually seen James in person when I went to Bangkok. You guys know how they described the main character in twilight to be sparking and people thought it was stupid? Well, when I saw James in the mall, while wearing very little make up and white shirt and pants, he was shining bright like a diamond hahaha. Like i couldn't believe my eyes. He's handsome in pics but he's even more handsome in person, like i spent a minute thinking, is that really him??? He is also really skinny in person. His cheeks aren't chubby at all. But the clincher is when he talked. Oh my god. His voice. I die. I only heard him say like.... 5 words, and i was wailing after he walked away and left hahahhaa
Yep that’s how my friend felt when she saw him.. she had her hubby and 3 sons with her at the time. As soon as she saw how handsome Ji was that was it, hubby and kids came second best to Ji :risas3: she text me the next day asking where Ji next event was held, I said at the province she was like darn it. If she knew in advance I think she would have brought a ticket and fly there to see him :risas3: Ji is dangerously handsome and charming I think all the hubby and Bf need to put their wife/Gf on a leash around Ji :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Nai stirred. “Nok.”

“I’m here.”

“Non?”

“Asleep.”

“Mm,” he agreed.

“I love you too.”

Love this.. thank you so much <3 please keep them coming! Love love love it .

P

PrincessKarina

Yep that’s how my friend felt when she saw him.. she had her hubby and 3 sons with her at the time. As soon as she saw how handsome Ji was that was it, hubby and kids came second best to Ji :risas3: she text me the next day asking where Ji next event was held, I said at the province she was like darn it. If she knew in advance I think she would have brought a ticket and fly there to see him :risas3: Ji is dangerously handsome and charming I think all the hubby and Bf need to put their wife/Gf on a leash around Ji :risas3:
Lol! Really?!

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Yep that’s how my friend felt when she saw him.. she had her hubby and 3 sons with her at the time. As soon as she saw how handsome Ji was that was it, hubby and kids came second best to Ji :risas3: she text me the next day asking where Ji next event was held, I said at the province she was like darn it. If she knew in advance I think she would have brought a ticket and fly there to see him :risas3: Ji is dangerously handsome and charming I think all the hubby and Bf need to put their wife/Gf on a leash around Ji :risas3:[/QUOTE

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I was intrigued by this handsome guy who could dance & sing well so i followed him & his fans/fanclubs, learning along the way instagram & line. As I read about him & watched his fc videos, my admiration grew. I found him intelligent, respectful, kind , playful and good hearted. His brothers in
Khondeeteenhai who are in their 30's said he may be young but you cannot put one over him as hes smart. Try watching them & ull get what they mean. He also attends/joins events for charity. To top it all, he really takes care of his fans. I could see that he usually set aside time after his events to meet his fans, signed whatever, touched hands and take pictures for free. I dont think you can do this with a korean idol nor with the artists in my country. You have to pay or buy smething.
I also learned that he found Taew beautiful, kind
intelligent & playful. So i supposed that is why they clicked. She is i think his ideal woman.

P

PrincessKarina

I was intrigued by this handsome guy who could dance & sing well so i followed him & his fans/fanclubs, learning along the way instagram & line. As I read about him & watched his fc videos, my admiration grew. I found him intelligent, respectful, kind , playful and good hearted. His brothers in
Khondeeteenhai who are in their 30's said he may be young but you cannot put one over him as hes smart. Try watching them & ull get what they mean. He also attends/joins events for charity. To top it all, he really takes care of his fans. I could see that he usually set aside time after his events to meet his fans, signed whatever, touched hands and take pictures for free. I dont think you can do this with a korean idol nor with the artists in my country. You have to pay or buy smething.
I also learned that he found Taew beautiful, kind
intelligent & playful. So i supposed that is why they clicked. She is i think his ideal woman.
Beautifully said! ;)