[Ch3] Gum Lai Mat (Broadcast)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hehh what what what what :woot:  :weee:  :weee:  one second how come i didn't know about this kim is in heeeeeeeeeere what :shock2: are you sure is this was confirmed how come her fan club didn't talk about it usually if their's any sure lakorn she's in they talk and announce it but this was totally shocked and unbelievably surprised for me kim and toey if this true that's a wish come true for me i saw him once and i was talking to myself "oh he is very handsome i wish kim paire up with a guy like him or phet thakrit or great that will be great" and today i saw this woooow if this true kim much with any one and i found him very manly and really handsome  and ohh my god with jui the second actress i founded her interesting beside kim please i don't want o be disappointed this must be true
to be honest when i first saw him thought he's an old actor not a new it' surprising me that he has done just two lakorn wow i think he really has potential yet it to be prove  

well i went chek on kim's facbook and they said they didn't heard about this and still a rumor the source in pantip was not mentioned so nothing is confirmed in this point  :secret:  :shrug:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
eeek, hope this is true...Gosh if it is true then Kim have work with all the best production in Ch.3!!! But i'll wait for more confirmation than this hehehehe....Kimmy club, please update us something.... {praying}

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
eeek, hope this is true...Gosh if it is true then Kim have work with all the best production in Ch.3!!! But i'll wait for more confirmation than this hehehehe....Kimmy club, please update us something.... {praying}
i think we will have to wait a little bit longer until she finish filming one of her two other lakorn to confirm something  her fanclub asked her about her next project and she said it's a secret so she had already a lakorn but we are not sure if it's this she was referred but am still putting high hopes in this 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i think we will have to wait a little bit longer until she finish filming one of her two other lakorn to confirm something  her fanclub asked her about her next project and she said it's a secret so she had already a lakorn but we are not sure if it's this she was referred but am still putting high hopes in this 
Thank you for the update. :) I'm glad Kim is already confirmed for another lakorn. She's definitely in high demand. Hehe. I'm not too excited if she's confirmed for this one though, because it doesn't sound that interesting since it'll be revolving around two female leads (so Kim won't be the only main focus), and it's also involving a ghost. I'm not too fond of horror lakorns in general, but I'll watch it if my favorite actor or actress is in it. I would've preferred a romantic drama for Kimberley's next project, but if she's in here, I'm okay with that too. ^_^ I'll watch anything with her in it. :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Thank you for the update. :) I'm glad Kim is already confirmed for another lakorn. She's definitely in high demand. Hehe. I'm not too excited if she's confirmed for this one though, because it doesn't sound that interesting since it will be revolving around two female leads (so Kim won't be the only main focus), and it's also involving a ghost. Im not too fond of horror lakorns in general, but I'll watch it if my favorite actor or actress is in there. I still would've preferred a romantic drama for Kimberley, but if it's this one, it's okay too. ^_^ I'll watch anything with her in it. :D
you are welcome kim is the only actress i follow her works and news she's the number one for me and as you said if kim confirmed in here i will be in too no matter what because she never failed to impress me she can portrayed any character  giving to her 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
you are welcome kim is the only actress i follow her works and news she's the number one for me and as you said if kim confirmed in here i will be in too no matter what because she never failed to impress me she can portrayed any character  giving to her 
Agreed. Kim is one of my top two favorite Thai actresses. I love her a lot as an actress. There are a lot of great actresses in her generation, but in my opinion, she's the best. :thumbsup:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Toey looks like a mix of Pop Thagoon and Mark from Kaew Ta Wan Jai.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i post this in kimmy's facebook to get a translation and this's the respond

"A fan went to ask Khun Nong (from Broadcast), who is the producer of Kum Lai Mat about the rumor. 

Fan: Khun Nong, Kum Lai Mat, is it Nong Kim ka? Very happy about it. Please don't forget Nong Mark if there is any opportunity na ka.

(And that's Khun Nong's response. No confirmation. But she didn't say no either)."

i think now the possibility of kimmy to be in here is higher for me because the respond of the producer seems like a hidden yes but we will see what will happen 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
It'd be nice to see Kim in horror.
exactly i want to see her in every genre  so she will be a complete actress that will be a new challenge for her even i don't like horror at all but because she's the one i know i will enjoy it hhhh 

Anonymous95 said:
I'm taking it as a "yes". Haha. I'm sure it's Kim. :)
well in my mind now there is a big YESSSSS that kim is in here but i can't delete the no so i will not be disappointed i will just wait patiently for an official confirmation  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
exactly i want to see her in every genre  even i don't like horror at all but because she's the actress i know i will enjoy it hhhh 

well in my mind now there is a big YESSSSS that kim is in here but i can't delete the no so i will not be disappointed i will just wait patiently for an official confirmation  
True, true. ^_^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haaappppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyy  this was confirmed and the lakorn seems to be promised as the prodecure give a hint of what will like yeyyyyyye i can't hide my exitment and what the fillming will star next month omg i didn't expect it will be this soon toey and kim am sooo readdyy for you two

and this is the translation from kimmy facebook 

"Recently, there was a rumor for having Kim-Kimberley and Toey-Pongsagorn for lakorn, Kum-Lai-Math (Golden Bracelet). Some people question about the cast. When we met Khun Nong-Arunocha, the producer of this lakorn at 20th years Polyplus, we asked her about this.

"We are having meeting for the remaining casts because we don't have the list of the whole casts yet. But it's true that we casted Kim & Toey. This one is a period. We saw Toey from Bang-rajun, which is also a period. In Kum-Lai-Math, there will be lots of period. And the present. We want to see Toey, having 2 characters. He will be in both past & present. There is nothing to worry about. We will change Toey. When we see him in his have present looks. He look very well. We will transform him. He will be very handsome. Very confident. As for Kim, she will be doing both the past & the present too. We will make sure it suit the role. Especially, the present. No need to worry. It's understandable that some people may have some concern with the past", Khun Nong answered.
When we asked about working with Jui-Warattaya. We will re-do the ghost character to make it different than the other ones that we had done. The famous producer revealed. It will definitely be different. We have clear direction.
"Nong Jui's character. It's story about revenge. Because she got murdered. It will be vengeful. Will it be as bad as e-Pang (from Buang). Probably similar degree. Her role will be very dramatic. P'Tha (Sathaphon NarkWirai) will be the producer for this lakorn. He's very focus. Next month, filming will start. And we also have Sapai-Jao too.", Khun Nong added."

this is an other news too but no trs

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really excited to see Kimmy in another period lakorn!! :thumbsup: I hope it's an older era though. Something like Look Tard because I've always wanted to see her in clothing from that time. She will be so beautiful. :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I'm really excited to see Kimmy in another period lakorn!! :thumbsup: I hope it's an older era though. Something like Look Tard because I've always wanted to see her in clothing from that time. She will be so beautiful. :D
the good thing is is not just period it will mixed so this will be good to see her in two different periods of time  in one lakorn this news just make my day now i have to be more patient until the fitting day  :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
v3ki said:
can someone tell me the difference between broadcast lakorn and any other lakorn that kim is filiming please?
what do you mean the difference :scratchhead2:  as i was tell broadcast in one of the best and known production that's mean they are good in what hey are doing and their lakorn are successful one,  kim will work for it for the first time the other production that kim worked for was maker group, thongentertainment (for anne) , thailakorn (with nadech) and act art (the one she's filming with ananda now)  and all of them has their own vision and style of work 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
me toooooooo especially when i saw this one make me imagine the fitting day awww they are good much  :heart:
They all look great. I want to see how Toey and Kim will look next to each other. :D