may1363

sarNie Adult
Here's the OST mv translate in english.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE9EePtu51g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsw38yxx9Xo&feature=channel&list=UL

credit to CatMatdz3

fanny

sarNie Adult
I just had this feeling that the real bad guy behind everything is Siwat's dad. The more he wants his son to become prime minister and takes control of everything is just made me think that Siwat's dad is the one behind all the things that happened from the starts til now.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
thank u so much may1363 and CatMatdz3 4 the awesome mvs wif eng sub. da first song, lyrics r s romantic, i imagine por singing and telling janie, its really lovely ! second song is excellent 2, everything about it, da guitar, duet & music. lyrics are sad though. love both songs soooooo much & thanks 4 letting me hv a clear understanding of the song wif da eng sub.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just had this feeling that the real bad guy behind everything is Siwat's dad. The more he wants his son to become prime minister and takes control of everything is just made me think that Siwat's dad is the one behind all the things that happened from the starts til now.
i agree with you fanny Siwat dad he seems so suspicious

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is good..... Janie + Por are awesome.
cr: as tagged

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
aww today episode is so cute.. can't wait for tomorrow ^_^.. you can finally see the chemistry between Janie and Por. <3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yesterday when I was watching epi 10 it was so sad when Por just left Janie after he helped her. :(
He's running away from her. Oh,man, too sad. She doesn't even know why he;s avoiding her for.
Man,that Art guy, he's pissing me off can't believe it so stupid. And his father,ugh, i don;t like him.

Today episode, she found him! Yay! But i haven't watch it yet though.hahah.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yesterday when I was watching epi 10 it was so sad when Por just left Janie after he helped her. :(
He's running away from her. Oh,man, too sad. She doesn't even know why he;s avoiding her for.
Man,that Art guy, he's pissing me off can't believe it so stupid. And his father,ugh, i don;t like him.

Today episode, she found him! Yay! But i haven't watch it yet though.hahah.
Por will confess to Janie that he is inlove with her

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
today episode, i didn't care for too much in the beginning only because there was no scene between Janie and Por but towards the end..her sadness OMG.. she pulled that off quickly and then how he just held her.. smh..gotta wait until next week :( two episodes left!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh ep.10 and 11 make me cried, the scenes Janie thought she was gonna died and then Poh came and save her and she hug him(crying)..she play so natural. can see she really happy to see him.that he kept his promise, so touching. and the scene she cried gonna leave and he ran after stop her, both Janie and Poh act so well. with the rain added to the scene make this scene more touching.
and the scene she confess love him without saying it directly (the i love you word) and they both got shy(i got shy too haha), they're so cute. for this couple it shows even though they don't have many cute love scenes together but all the cute scenes they have together they play so naturally well and have great chemistry. i think Poh is another p'ek that have great chemistry with Janie.
Alex's acting is great too, play as bro and sis with Janie look so natural. M play as a good guy in here is nice to see too cause lately barely get to see him play as a good guy. his couple with kwan is cute too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Still haven't watch epi 11 yet but i will though. I will miss this lakorn when it's done airing. but we'll get to see Janie back to back. :D

--------------------
Just finish epi 11! Can't wait for Monday!!

Love confession scene sub.Thanks to CatMatdz3.

Janie at Sisterday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb4HDw-hCAU&feature=plcp

tikaff

sarNie Egg
AyLove, same here 2, will def miz HSL alot. Teedee agree tat janie and por have great chemistry, love your comments. looking forward to mon/tue 2 watch on youtube.