[Ch3] Jao Ban Jao Ruen (Who & Who)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Art is going to play rai?? No!! Hmmm...Tik and Rita's pairing is...off. I don't think they're physically compatible. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Rita and Tik in here??? Oh heck yeah!!!!

I totally passed YLC out but... was liking them two as a couple in there :3:3:3

Happy fangirling yay!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Glad to know that Rita is getting more work as well.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NAT IS IN HERE TOO!!! reunion  too :D

Tik, Rita, Nat ... I'm loving this already!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tik got his wish. When he starred with Ann didn't he say he wanted Rita as his N'ek lol. Usually when Tik wants someone as his N'ek they'll make it happen.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I skipped YLC but I did see 3zaap when the cast was on there. Tik was absolutely gushing over Rita, like he had a celeb crush on her. I think Ann said that whenever they had a lovey dovey scene Tik had to pretend she was Rita or something like that? Not sure if she was joking or serious.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah. He was acting like he wasn't even married. I'd be so jealous if my husband was so head over heels for Rita on national television like that. Lol. I felt sorry for Anne because it seemed like he was more excited to work with Rita than Anne despite petitions from all over the world rooting for the two to pair up.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ True that... it's like a disappointment for the fans... as if he didn't want to work with Anne in the first place.  Oh well, at least the fans got to see them act once... :p & oh goodness, poor Peach then.. first Tik lives in the jungle forever... and then even acts like that on TV.. sad :(  Sometimes I feel like Tik never wanted to get married in the first place... unless that is/was the case?

Anyways, I'm just really excited for this pairing though :D :D :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Aw..poor peach....but I do hear lots of celeb gushing/having adoration for other celeb. We all do it. The girls I babysit tease their mom "ooo mommy loves captain america; I'm tell daddy" haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Tik was saying that to make Rita feel better since she was playing second to Anne. Haha. I honestly don't see Rita's overwhelming beauty, but she seems like a beautiful gal on the inside. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I think Tik was saying that to make Rita feel better since she was playing second to Anne. Haha. I honestly don't see Rita's overwhelming beauty, but she seems like a beautiful gal on the inside. Hehe.
He was really into her Phatman! Rita is gorgeous. If you met her in person, I'm pretty sure she's even prettier than she is on screen because she looks almost nearly perfect on screen. Tik even said that the twins were shy around Rita because she was so pretty and they're too young to feel attraction so that says something. Lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
spanky said:
Aw..poor peach....but I do hear lots of celeb gushing/having adoration for other celeb. We all do it. The girls I babysit tease their mom "ooo mommy loves captain america; I'm tell daddy" haha

Yes, it's normal... but as long as they don't go overboard. :p

@mahalo ... oh goodness, I so have to go find that clip now lol.  I don't know Rita personally but being a fan for quite a few years and seeing her online clips or events.. she is really such a sweety and beauty indeed :3 :3 :3

If Tik was really "that into" Rita like you said.. then I totally can not wait to see their chemistry in here then :D :D :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:

Yes, it's normal... but as long as they don't go overboard. :p

@mahalo ... oh goodness, I so have to go find that clip now lol.  I don't know Rita personally but being a fan for quite a few years and seeing her online clips or events.. she is really such a sweety and beauty indeed :3 :3 :3

If Tik was really "that into" Rita like you said.. then I totally can not wait to see their chemistry in here then :D :D :D
I felt offended for Anne because you can tell he secretly admired her during the interview. He said Rita was the true n'ek in his heart for YLC and that if they ever had the chance, he would like to have her as his n'ek in future lakorns to make up for YLC. I was like dude! Your n'ek, the great Anne Thongprasom, is right next to you. And then he looked at Anne and said that he can tell she's jealous. Lol. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yes it is offending, because it wasn't a newbie he was paired with.. it was the "great Anne" like you said.  Maybe he was making her purposely jealoused... but that still isn't nice :p

At least he got his wish to pair with Rita now :) ... and I'm quite a happy camper.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I felt offended as a fan especially since Anne's fan have been wanting to see them pair up for the longest. The worst part is anne was sitting next to him during the show too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
He was really into her Phatman! Rita is gorgeous. If you met her in person, I'm pretty sure she's even prettier than she is on screen because she looks almost nearly perfect on screen. Tik even said that the twins were shy around Rita because she was so pretty and they're too young to feel attraction so that says something. Lol.
Haha. But Tik is such a jokster. I'm a bigger fan of Anne than Tik, but I didn't feel offended. Haha.
I don't find Rita attractive at all, but like I said somewhere Rita seems like a fairly nice lady.