[CH3] Jao Bao Kun Krua

nappi23

sarNie Egg
Episode 10 was cuteeeee. You should see viki's face when she had to kiss pip. He's cute in the lakorn, I like his height too.

annea

sarNie Adult
nappi23 said:
Episode 10 was cuteeeee. You should see viki's face when she had to kiss pip. He's cute in the lakorn, I like his height too.
[post="58482"][/post]​

yep that was so cute.....

feys

sarNie Hatchling
OH wow! i didn't know so much people like Numpueng! I like her very much and i agree with some of you guys about her...the only reason i watch this lakorn is because of her and Job Niti because it's interesting and moving the story a bit more and i like the fact that the cop likes her! :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just saw part 1-5, it's so funny! i like pip and vicky.. they're so cute.. but i get bored when vicky tries to find any flaws from pip's.. so he basically doesn't have one. haha. as for job and nampueng, she's so adorable when she tries to take care of job such as bringing food, cleaning, etc.. but job doesn't like her.. i can't wait to see him liking her when she dresses up like mature. it's nice to know that cop actually gets a feeling of her so job seems jealous. lol.

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
I just started finished watching the first episode and it seems like a pretty good start... I think that pip's character is kinda funny and there were some laughs in the first episode...

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I am loving this lakorn so far. Its funny and sweet at the same time. I really like Pip's character he so adorable. I like how he always counter acts Vicki when she is trying to catch him doing something bad. I also like Nampueng and Job too. It was funny when Nampueng tried to make Job jeaulous and then started to play hard to get. Overall it is a great lakorn.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
love this lakorn i don't really like vicky in this one that much because she's so annoying. Trying to always find something bad about pip. I think its time for pip to stop catering to her and find another girl. He can do the samething that Nampueng did. That would be awsome.

tang071

sarNie Elites
i think that next week on friday, eps 18 will end this lakorn. vicky and pip's relationship is getting cuter but eps 17 ended roughly where vicky called for a divorce. i like job and nampeung's relationship more even though right its going a little overboard with their misunderstandings. hmm from what i know it seems that pip will make "ka nom krok gub kai nok krata" and vicky will not sign the divorce papers. hmm it kinda sounds like a lame ending to me. oh well the lakorn is good and it was funny how vicky was trying to seduce pip and then just fell asleep.

kong

sarNie Egg
:shocked:
i love vicky sunisa jett's character in the lakorn.
Nampueng and job character are soooooooo annoying.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
Is it just me or does one of the 3 girls look like Aom skowjai. the one with long hair(not the one that like pip)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
First i thought i wouldn't get to watch this la korn because it came out pretty long and the vdo store still doesn't have it yet. and i was thinking it probably wouldn't be good, looks like a silly la korn but after i watch it ,it's good. it's a funny& cute la korn.i really enjoy watching it, it made me laugh and smile a lot. Pip, Vicky,Jobb,Nampueng are funny&cute, all of them play their role well. i never like Nampueng but after watching her play in this la korn she play her role well. Pip's character is such a sweet gentleman, i want a guy like Kame that cook and take of me like that. such a good guy. Vicky play her role kinda like childish in a cute way. Jobb is just funny. i like pra aek role that chase after nang aek like Plie character. and other actors are funny too like Nicha and the grandfather. The scene i like so far is the wedding scene when Pip&Vicky exchange kisses, they are so cute&funny. and sweet the scene she was asleep &he took out her bracelet &earring and say good night and he kiss her forehead. and when they pretend to love eachother when her boss & his wife came for lunch was cute too and other scenes too.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
I am totally agree with u Teedee..i really like Vicky ..she did her role as the childish in a cute way..we just cannot hate her after all she did to Kame..She is so so so cute...I like the same scence as u...The scence of the wedding and when Kame took off her bracelet etc and then kiss her in the forehead as said like good night my bride..... Numpeang and Job r so so cute and so funny together..Nicha and Grandfather was a little a bit surprise how they end up together but i like them a lot cause Nicha just totally light up the lakorn..it becomes much funnier when Nicha was around....Love to watch a lakorn that make a smile in the face without knowing it.... :D

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I didn't really enjoy this lakorn as much as I thought I would...Not really sure why. It did make me smile bit. I had high expectations because of their last lakorn together. They had such great chemistry! Vicky played her role well. She was so childish and bratty. She even annoyed me a bit. I liked watching Jobb and Nampueng together. They had great chemistry!

donna

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn! it's so funny how Vicki always trying to prove that p'ek is gay. i can tell that she falling for him. can't wait till it ends! ^_^