[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
ok, just one more sleep until new episodes. unfortunately, i have to go out tomorrow night with my family for dinner. but maybe its a good thing as well. if not, i would be tearing my hair out in front of my laptop because of Bua hahaha

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
DaoRisa said:
I haven't seen his interview, but saw some articles on line saying about "Type of Girl" is a woman with potential and is smart, someone he knows very well and can make him happy. His favorite actress are Ann Thongprasom, Yaya, and Mint Chalida. It didn't mention that he like Aum.... 

It was from an interview I translated. If you go a few pages back you can find it. I forgot which article?? :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
It must be the majority of guys' ideal type. Like yeah I want a beautiful woman who screams "sexy", one who can stand on her own two feet, and is smart about her decisions. Looks are definitely the first thing every gender looks at regardless of what a saint they may be. Stability is in the background but yess I do agree that since he's young and hasn't had much experience yet considering he doesn't appear to be a jao chu, player, his ideal might change.

-my 19yr old nephew says Matt is a hot mixed woman. ME: She's a foxy woman.
Hmm wonder what Matt is missing for James to miss her.

It's all good ja. From the Switch interview when P'Ja asked who is closest to your ideal type of woman from the gals you had worked w/ (Mint, Matt, Kim). He totally answered Matt :) :) :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I hope Bua goes to be nun tomorrow like in the spoiler

cr pin

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
yes for wedding :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  i love Thai traditional weddings! everything and everyone always look so beautiful wearing traditional clothes  :thumbsup:
get married in EP12, first baby in EP13  and the little one in EP14? thats what i'm wishing for hahaha

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Can't wait to see the wedding part. :)

Hope we all can help making this thread up to 300 pages until they move it to the old thread. Still congrats, we'll pass 250 pages soon. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yes. Just now I read a status here and got to know Ka Badin in subbed in Chinese also
byebye said:
I am so proud of Ka Badin and crew...the lakorn is getting more buzz as it goes

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Considering we spend about 10 pages per eps I think it may be possible but that means we need to talk, talk, talk, and talk to reach pg 300. We might even have 10 pages of impossible withdrawal emotions. Hehe.
I remember someone a couple thousand pages back, hehe, asking what the tattoo on his sexy long neck meant. I'm curious too since I rewatch BR the other day and Sang aka Punjankawin also had something similar.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
That tattoos are so cool

Step, please credit your photos. It's a part of the forum rules dear. Also, no hotlinking photos. That means that you have to reupload them onto an imaging hosting site and use the URL from there to post it on here because it'll take up the owner's bandwidth. 

"Bandwidth refers to the amount of data transferred from a web site to a user's computer. When you view a web page, you are using that site's bandwidth to display the files. Since web hosts charge based on the amount of data transferred, bandwidth is an issue. If a site is over its monthly bandwidth, it's billed for the extra data or taken offline."