[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What teaser Jana? The lakorn  has a teaser already or are you talking about Mint in the studio and teasing ya'll?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Then if that's the case Matt's lakorn would almost be back to back. If she finished this one she'll have another lakorn. Matt seemed to be taking on 2-3 lakorns. I want to see this one too. I always like lakorns with traditional outfits the only problem is they also tend to be boring as heck.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The teaser wasn't enough. Such a tease lol Ahhh James looks so hot swinging those daggers? under the sunset. Now I'm wondering what his next project will be?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Lol I guess that's why they call it a teaser.

I hope he does a modern rom com or he plays a hot headed pra'ek
Yes yes def ^__^ Tease us to want to watch more haha I like doing that when I make teasers too hehe JMa did a great job as a playboy and even a pilot/rugby player, I'm sure he's able to take any roles. Romcom would be nice because id like to see him smile more in his dramas. KCR was depressing and by the looks of bts pics, JMA will be shedding a lot of tears in Ka Badin. :( Plus he exceeds well in his crying scenes. I would love to see him as a businessman or even a cop ^__^ He does superb in action drama.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At least he doesn't make himself look like a fool while speaking it. Bomb on the other hand act like he is good only he's not. When he interviewed Jamie Fox I cringed.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
LOL Mahalo, yeah foreign guys who speak fluent English with little to no accent are hotter in my eyes lol.

Lol Bomb acts like he uses English everyday, his English sucks. Poor Jamie looked shocked, she must've been thinking how in the world they got this guy to interview her. When he told her he was an actor, she couldn't believe it hahaha. XD
I would like to see a clip of Bomb's interviewing skills. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
His English is horrible, believe me lol. 
I supposed. Lol. Look how bad his acting is. Haha. I guess him ACTING as if he can speak English well must be horrible as well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He spoke eng. in Ronnapee as a pilot....HOTT!!! and His eng. in that vdo is at ease and natural

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I saw him in 2 other lakorns before the supaburoot series and I see no improvement. I dont understand why he keeps getting more work. -.-?? JMa still has school so its understandable but ahhh im so not a fan of Bomb. Sorry fans of Bomb but we gotta get back on track to talk about Ka Badin with matt&jma

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
For me James is better looking than Nadech and I like him more... . I don't know why but I like him from the first time I saw him and I didn't even watch his lakorn while i watch Nadech's but I am exciting for this one.. He look so good in the picture above..

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Can James already get here! I cannot wait to see him in the concert and Lakorn. I already can't wait for his next Lakorn :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I use to not like cat too, until I got a kitty and fell in-love...I didn't like dogs either (same story).....A man who can sing and love animal ^.^