[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you Jana.
I'm excited for TS. It's his 2nd time. Lets see how answers this time haha

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
All 3Zaap does is provide fan service, sometimes not even relevant to the lakorn itself ie. LSR on 3Zaap was a disappointment with all the NY talk, I was like how about let's leave that matter for another segment. Anyways finally I have something good to watch during my weekend.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Exactly. I felt so bad for Taew and Pat. LSR was their drama also but it was all about NY and Yenyen. I like NY but those ladies took it too far. Even with Yaya and Michelle Yim.

3 days only

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I agree, 3 zaap is usually gossip talk. They suck at interviewing about the lakorn but rather dig in for more gossip. I don't mind fan service, only if it's relevant. Which most times it isn't. Sometimes the hosts get off topic and talk about themselves more than the guests. I bet 3 zaap probably isn't going to feature KB.

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:

They're so annoying, they promote their products too lol. 

Why would they not feature KB? They get to choose what to feature on their show or not?   :scratchhead2:

Not sure if they in particular have a choice to feature certain shows but SKSR wasn't featured on their show. And other past shows weren't either. 3 zaap in my opinion is very bias. I've watched them since the show first debut. The only episodes I don't watch are the exercise segments or random other guests that aren't lakorn related.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow it is getting closer and closer...Gosh Matt look so good in Thai traditional dancing clothing. I always thought that Mix Thai actress will looked weird in it but Mai Davika and Matt proof me wrong...can't wait for this lakorn because i seriously need more good lakorn to watch and the only one i am watching now is Krating lol!

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:

What the heck, what kind of show is this. Doesn't SKSR have the highest rating for Ch3 so far? That's stupid of them not to feature them on the show. Looks like they only prefer to feature popular actor/actresses in a lakorn. The hosts are so bias, this makes me dislike them more lol. 

Yeah, I always thought it was weird. You can forget about evening lakorns. They never get promoted on 3 zaap. TS is better because they feature almost every show. Prime & evening.

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:

I can't even imagine evening lakorns featured on 3 Zaap if some prime time lakorns aren't lol.

Yeah, true. That's why I wouldn't even care if KB isn't featured on 3 zaap. TS is much better and thorough anyway.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sweet_JJ to be honest i haven't paid fully attention to lakorn lately....it like i'm losing interest in lakorn....i am not switching over to any other Asian drama because i'm just being picky. I'm picky here to there same with lakorn to k-drama lol!

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_09, I am currently like that too. I'm not even tuning in to Krating even though it looks so interesting. I wasn't able to fully pay attention to Suer and Singh also. Something about those plots was boring. I liked the pranangs though. I'm just waiting for Raed. 

Nothing is interesting right now, but I am looking forward to KB. Also, I'm going to give NNS a chance. Hopefully it's a good show.