[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
matt is sooo white tho ahahah its hilarious but they actually dont look so bad together in the couple pictures. but out of all the actresses at ch3, LOL, they gave him Matt. wow Lol.

anyhow, james ma looks really handsome regardless. :)
i think Ch3 is trying to push James Ma to the top 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
James Ma looks very good here ! And Matt sure pull off traditional outfit very well. Both look good !! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
JMA is very handsome every cute! I seriously cannot wait to see him back on screen! Miss him sooo much :) !

Thanks for sharing all the beautiful photo peoples! JMA is very sexy in tradition Thai clothes! And wow Matt and JMA doesnt look that bad! It better than i expected :) :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
More couple pictures of Matt&James *heart eyes. Matt looks very beautiful with traditional clothes and James Ma pulls off the look very well. I love it when his hair is slick all the way back and when he has a pompadour. Ouuu hahah They don't look that bad together but you can spot how older Matt looks compared to JMA. Waiting to see these two on screen :) JMA<3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They look adorable together! It depends on the pix to me, 1 pix she does appear a older and others I don't notice....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
JMA look great in both pics! More couple pics please!

And yes, i would love to see JMA in a modern lakorn. It will be nice since his first lakorn was a period and included this one as well. But at da end i'm happy that he getting work! :) :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I wonder how they will get along since JMA is so quiet, even Chalida was a little freaked out and thought they wouldn't get along. Matt is the loud and tough one, but I think JMA will get used to the entertainment business and open up in time.  :thumbsup:
James Ma his one lucky guy to have Matt as his n'ek, he'll learn alot from her, I'm becoming a huge fan of James Ma atm 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
They're awkwardly cute together but I'll tune in to see how this pairing turns out. I'm glad to see Matt continually taking on different roles and working with different actors. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
James and Matt don't look bad together. Both look good in traditional clothing. I'm so happy to see James in here, I miss him so much onscreen. James is a good actor. I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
In my opinion they don't look good together. I like them separately though. It is easy to see the age difference. But, I'll have to wait to see them in motion to judge more.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Thanks Alice for the picture, JMA and Matt look awesome. I'm so glad he's working hard and ignoring the bad accusations on him...
i think James Ma he has the mature look when they dress him in those style i find he matches Matt 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
i think James Ma he has the mature look when they dress him in those style i find he matches Matt 
He does look more Mature! Thought I was the only one who saw that. Either way he's still one fine cutie.  :spin:

I'm still not seeing it with him and Matt but I think I'll get use to it by the time this comes out.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Does anyone know when they will officially start filming? There's a lot of updates on Matt and Great's lakorn so I'm curious when she will start.
i think they are starting bit by bit Tv Scene usually do this when its a period lakorn style, they haven't had the opening ceremony yet