[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Yup it's gonna air today, I'll be watching it live since I miss Mint hehe.
So mad it's going to air in April, such a long wait! 
For sure it won't air after MLM, it'll air when the next slot is free. :)
Haha I plan on re-watch the SJ series too hehe. 

Yeah, I also missed Mint too, haven't seen her on screen for a while now.
I hope her acting with Boy will be better than her acting with Bomb in Cubic.
Her acting was disappointing in that lakorn, however I did like the story-line of it though.
The lakorn itself was good, but the main lead characters were disappointing.
I mean, Mint's acting in the SJ series was superb, also in Nuer Mek 2 was also great, but in Cubic, her acting lacked again.

I'm watching Khun Chai Taraton right now, almost done :)
I'm watching the ones with the English subs haha
Even though I understand Thai, I still want to read the subs haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I blame the director and her co-star for her acting in Cubic. She's a decent actress, she needs to work with better co-stars and directors. If her co-star can act, she usually can too. It's funny how her best acting was with James when he's a newbie to lakorns lol. That's why she needs a production or director to mold up her acting. The productions she's been working for haven't been the best so I hope she gets a chance to work with good productions like James.

Haha so lucky that you can understand Thai lol. 
James so cheeky in the whole series lol. 

I also would blame the director and her co-star too for blocking the showcase that she has for her acting.
I think the only good director that she had have was P'Nok Chatchai. He's a very detailed director a great producer.
That's why when she was playing with Mark and James Ma, she would get a lot of praises for her acting.
As for a newbie like James Ma, I can see why P'Nok said he sees something through James Ma, he sees his potentials as a great actor.

I swear, good/big producers would most likely have good eyes, they know who has potentials and who doesn't.
I actually wrote something beyond these sentences last night but I didn't get to finish, and now I forgot haha So I'll stop right here haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

P'Nok is a good director, I like her work with him. He can see her potential. 
I'm happy Nok saw something through James, James had to audition for the role, glad he got the part as Chai Pee. 

It's true the good productions choose the best actors. That's why I'm waiting for the chance for Mint to get to work with good productions in the future. ^^

Yeah, before James got KCR's role, he got auditioned for Khun Chai Puttipat and Khun Chai Ronnapee's roles just like how Mint got auditioned for Krongkaew and Piengkwan. I think Chai Pat's role would be too easy for James cause Chai Pat's character is similar to his personality, calm, mature, quiet, workaholic, and straightforward. If he got Chai Pat's role, then we might probably won't be able to look forward to him as much as his character as Chai Pee because there won't be any surprises since Chai Pat's role has one dimensional characteristics. Chai Pee's role is more challenging and has plenty of characteristics in his character, JMA match more for this role. Also James had said a long time ago that he likes challenging roles so that he can get a lot of variety lessons through his acting skills and that he can improve more in it.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:

Yeah, before James got KCR's role, he got auditioned for Khun Chai Puttipat and Khun Chai Ronnapee's roles just like how Mint got auditioned for Krongkaew and Piengkwan. I think Chai Pat's role would be too easy for James cause Chai Pat's character is similar to his personality, calm, mature, quiet, workaholic, and straightforward. If he got Chai Pat's role, then we might probably won't be able to look forward to him as much as his character as Chai Pee because there won't be any surprises since Chai Pat's role has one dimensional characteristics. Chai Pee's role is more challenging and has plenty of characteristics in his character, JMA match more for this role. Also James had said a long time ago that he likes challenging roles so that he can get a lot of variety lessons through his acting skills and that he can improve more in it.
Oh...I did't know he auditioned for 2 roles ;) I do agree with you that Chai Pee's role is more challenging but if JMa ever got the role of Chai Pat, it would have been interesting and exciting too. Imagined JMa in a doctor's robe, so serious, calm and quiet.... that would be awesome. Moreover, Imagine Krongkaew as Mint...just imagined!!! WOW!!! I think they would have created another phenomenal as great as Chai Pee and Khwan!! Too bad that they could only play one role... 

But I have no complaint of him as Chai Pee. The challenges enable him to gain more experiences! 

I really hope Ka Badin will air soon!!! 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
Oh...I did't know he auditioned for 2 roles ;) I do agree with you that Chai Pee's role is more challenging but if JMa ever got the role of Chai Pat, it would have been interesting and exciting too. Imagined JMa in a doctor's robe, so serious, calm and quiet.... that would be awesome. Moreover, Imagine Krongkaew as Mint...just imagined!!! WOW!!! I think they would have created another phenomenal as great as Chai Pee and Khwan!! Too bad that they could only play one role... 

But I have no complaint of him as Chai Pee. The challenges enable him to gain more experiences! 

I really hope Ka Badin will air soon!!! 

They said it will air around April :)

Yes, that was why he's willing to get challenging roles so he can get more experiences, and the better he can become as an actor :)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
gotta agreed with jana that the jacket looked hideous on James but the 1st event hairstyle, I liked it, hehehe!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol he looks weird with that hairstyle. The jacket is out of this world, what was the stylist thinking, I don't know lol. 
That hairstyle reminds me of Chai Pee, hehehe!!! Yeah... that jacket was hideous. It makes James looks kinda weird!! but thank goodness he was singing and performing so well...thus that sort of make it bearable!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Guys...i hate to say this but i really like Bang Rajun as a historical lakorn...therefore i hope Ka Badin can top it. As of right now BR is my #1 lakorn...i love JMa a lot too and I really hope his lakorn goes far and beyond BR.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Okay we gotta keep it down before the ladies from ARO attacks us. Muahahaha i havent watch ARO since ep 1 but i keep tabs on it by reading the forums. Some ladies can be quite descriptive to the point where i have no need to watch the lakorn.
Ka Badin & Babe JMa will not disapppoint if you strongly believe so. :))

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Yeah it's just BR invested in a lot of actors who i actually know and have seen their works before. Idk many of the casts for Ka Badin.
Aww my angels are crying :( i just hope JMa plays a smart p'ek.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Idk who saimai is but since i will be watching her for the first time i automatically dislike her for her character role. Ughh so judgmental but thats just how i am unless they let her pair up with someone like Kik. :)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Haha ARO is a good lakorn but BR is just perfection hehe.

I believe in TV Scene and the cast hehe

Can't wait for this scene...

OHHHH.... Another heart attack! Jana, how could you do this to me again??!! Can't wait for this scene too!!! Awww...... can't we have Ka Badin to air like NOW!!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@jana, this is off topic but I would like to ask if you know if there is any eng sub for Bang Rajan? I stumble upon this lakorn while waiting for Ka Badin to air and I really like it.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Sadly no one is subbing it since it's hard dialogue and the cast isn't popular to get fans to sub it. :(
Thank you! I guess I'll just have to watch it without the subs. Let's hope this will not happen to Ka Badin!!! 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

BR is good regardless with or without subs. KB BETTER have subs lol.
I am loving BR at the moment although I am dying to know what they were saying. Some parts I have to fast forward coz the talking is all very confusing!! The casts were good!! Yeah... KB better have subs if not I will cry a river!!! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Was the guy in the white shirt walking around speaking thai and english the director? I havent heard how the English people spoke but i would like to assume that they can speak english well because from the vid they needed a translator to understand the guy in the white shirt.