[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
poobae91 said:
Wow, that is just a bummer. I was really looking forward to seeing this lakorn and now a delay, again.

No, I don't think they will delay it again lol It will probably be aired on April.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

This totally sucks as a JMA fan, it pisses me off because James gave his full effort for this lakorn, he got sun burns and had to do so many things I don't even any of the newbies would do this kind of project, yet they delay the airing date. WTH I don't need to see Ch3 promoting the stiff newbies that use connections give me some talented peeps for goodness sakes. The popular actors actually appear less onscreen than the ones being promoted. The thing is James did not get any work until his part of the series aired, producers wanted to see what kind of guy he is and how good he is as an actor. JJ got work for his second lakorn because he was popular before people even saw him onscreen (yet they bashed JMA as talentless, yet the praised JJ when they didn't even see how his acting is too!) They all got work while James had nothing lined up. So that's why he's taking the longest to get his lakorn to air. But after this lakorn I'm sure we'll see him more often onscreen, for sure we'll be seeing James in 2015/2016 for his lakorn with Kim and he'll probably get work as soon as he finishes that lakorn since many producers want him. It's just we have to bear this huge gap then things will go smoothly. 

Kol Kimono is taking the slot after LSR, so we have to wait for May-June :(

It's sad, but true. The reason why JJ got all the praises before the lakorn aired was all because of his looks, all of the viewers' first impression of JJ was his looks. His popularity was ALL about looks! I'm so f****en mad for that reason lol People be bashing James Ma because of his looks first as well.. sigh*

So that means, we have to wait till May-June? It's gonna delay again? lol. sigh* You know what...Forget this bull man, I'm not gonna wait anymore, so that'll make me more relax and patient. I'm tired of waiting now, so I'm not gonna wait anymore.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@mmgjp314 i wont be mad if you ditch the waiting period but i will bite you if you leave JMa >.<

I will wait for you na ka:)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been missing on this thread for a while but man that makes me angry too! How much longer before we can even see this cutie of ours. I don't see why they keep pushing it back because its finished filming before some of the Lakorns that are on air right now. Need less to say anything for James so I will keep waiting! SU SU Na girls. It'll be worth the wait I hope. 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Have to wait longer?? Ah.... I think I have to occupy myself with other lakorns if not the wait is gonna be sooooooooo LONG!! Missed seeing James Ma on screen!!! 

sarNie Adult
Personally, I am a JJ fan, but I love James Ma too. They are same and yet completely different but equally lovable  - though I think in "real life", i would prefer James Ma.  :wink: But anyway, wow. I'm surprised that they're delaying James Ma's lakorn again. I don't know much about Lakorns, being a newbie fan myself, but since SJ was and still is so popular, the brothers have all been getting new Lakorns and yes, I agree, it's unfair how James Ma seems to be less visible compared to the rest. I mean, heck, Bomb who completely bombs everything had more lakorns than him, i don't get it Thailand! 

I think there may also be a problem with JMa's management. Doesn't he have the same manager as Nadech? I think compared to JJ whose manager could focus on him, JMA was at a disadvantage because his manager had to focus on other actors' careers. I've been following JJ and all I can say is that... boy, his manager is pimping him like crazy.

But on the flipside, I want to think that JMa's time off screen is used by James Ma to grow and learn more as a person. I think James Ma is also not the type of person to be "pimped", so to speak. (JJ appears to be the shameless sort, reminds me of those Johnny's Boys in Japan. JMA seems to be the kind yet ardent sort He's too honorable for pimping  :yes:  :strong: ) Who knows, once Ka Badin shows, he might just blow us all away. Just hope it will show soon.  :facepalm:

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
All of us are angry and is getting impatient with the delayed of Ka Badin. Who wouldn't be since all of you have been anticipating it for more than a year!! And moreover, it has finished filming months ago and we couldn't comprehend why the delayed! And when we looked at other SJ's brothers or other actors, indeed all of them are getting lakorns one after another. Let's continue to have faith in him and his management company. Many has already seen his potential in SJ and many has also noticed his natural acting skills thus opportunities will keep coming his way. moreover, fans play an important role in getting actors casts in drama and with his adoring and loyal fans, JMa is still in demand. CH3, Directors, producers and writers will surely have him in mind in the future projects.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
Personally, I am a JJ fan, but I love James Ma too. They are same and yet completely different but equally lovable  - though I think in "real life", i would prefer James Ma.  :wink: But anyway, wow. I'm surprised that they're delaying James Ma's lakorn again. I don't know much about Lakorns, being a newbie fan myself, but since SJ was and still is so popular, the brothers have all been getting new Lakorns and yes, I agree, it's unfair how James Ma seems to be less visible compared to the rest. I mean, heck, Bomb who completely bombs everything had more lakorns than him, i don't get it Thailand! 

I think there may also be a problem with JMa's management. Doesn't he have the same manager as Nadech? I think compared to JJ whose manager could focus on him, JMA was at a disadvantage because his manager had to focus on other actors' careers. I've been following JJ and all I can say is that... boy, his manager is pimping him like crazy.

But on the flipside, I want to think that JMa's time off screen is used by James Ma to grow and learn more as a person. I think James Ma is also not the type of person to be "pimped", so to speak. (JJ appears to be the shameless sort, reminds me of those Johnny's Boys in Japan. JMA seems to be the kind yet ardent sort He's too honorable for pimping  :yes:  :strong: ) Who knows, once Ka Badin shows, he might just blow us all away. Just hope it will show soon.  :facepalm:

Sweet_JJ said:

JJ is a cute guy, but in real life JMA is my type of guy lol. I like calm, mature guys who know what they want, and try to reach their goals. They keep delaying and delaying that I'm wondering if they'll air this at all lol. I hope this will be his first and last boran lakorn because they take a long time to air! The productions Bomb is working with right now isn't great tbh and sooner or later the guy will be an evening p'ek if he still can't act in his upcoming lakorn! 

Nadech and James both have the same manager, Ae adores James and yes he does focus on other stars but he does get James events and works to keep him active. James Ma had a lot more events than JJ when the SJ series ended. James Ma had like events daily lol. JJ's manager is a greedy guy, I'll just leave it at that lol.

I would like to think James used the time offscreen to become a better man. I also don't think James Ma is a person to be "pimped" James may be kind but he's very stubborn if he has something on his mind. He doesn't let people push him over but he's respectful at the same time. I am praying this lakorn turns out a success lol. 

It's a good thing he has loyal fans, I can't imagine what would happen if he didn't. As long as people want him in future projects that's all I want for him. :)

Come to think about what you guys are saying, it always end up with the same conclusion as we all know, is that James Ma is quite a very private and mysterious guy, also very humble. No matter how much info's we're trying to dig up about him, we can never end up knowing if he doesn't tell us, himself, whatsoever. And as humble, I meant he's used to being a low-key, instead of pushing himself to be on spotlight all the time, I feel that he quite feels very comfortable being off-screen than on-screen, if we're talking about his personality, he's that type of person. I also agree that him not being on-screen much can make him become much better as a person, because once you're less on-screen, you may see a lot of things outside of the ET industry, and can learn how to distinguish the reality of human beings.

I agree with jana, James Ma's manager, Ae really adore him, and I actually think Ae treats James different from his other stars... He let James decide what he likes to do and what he wants to do, he let James experience this life on his own, and not being very picky or strict with him. Ae still give James plenty of events to keep him active, even if he's not on-screen. I also 100% agree that JJ's manager is very greedy, it's like he's pushing JJ way up to the top, to the point where it gets annoying. I kind of feel pity for JJ to actually have a 'top on the world' since the very start, because it's like he was being pushed up from the beginning and then he falls all of the sudden, which can be quite harder to get back. For James Ma, it's a different story, so to me, James Ma is very unique and independent because he doesn't need someone to control him, that can be a stubborn side of him but it's a very mature way to taking care of yourself. This is why, James Ma's also my type of guy, in real life. :)

James Ma's delaying incidents can be involved in good and bad categories. It's good because he'll get a lot of experiences learning to become a better person/man, however, the bad is that the progress of keeping his fans and people who wants to see him on-screen waiting, can make people becoming more tired and anxious.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I like him being low-key, it shows he's not full of himself LOL. 

That is exactly why I believe he likes James, he isn't strict with him as much as other people under his management. I think the reason why he's less strict with James is because he knows how James is like. James is a very loyal and grateful person, so he wouldn't do anything that would upset Ae. He still gets James events so fans won't miss him, if he didn't like James I don't think he would give James this much work lol. 

JJ's manager is greedy, it' so obvious lol he kind of passed on his greediness to JJ too. I don't know who else the guy manages but he acts like JJ is the only guy he manages. If JJ suddenly loses his fame... good luck to him. James Ma knows what he wants in life, he won't let anyone push him around, but he's always respectful and doesn't show his true feelings. I've yet to hear he's ever said a bad thing about anyone. He's a hardworker who doesn't complain, he just tries his best and takes full responsibility for it. I love James for these reasons lol. I can see him married in his late 20's with a sweet and kind woman who is responsible, smart, sweet, and romantic just like he is hehe. I don't think he minds however she looks, just as long as he falls in love with "the one" at first sight. :D

James has grown into a teenager to a man in my eyes. He hasn't gotten worse, he's actually getting better and better personality and working wise. I'm proud of this guy. :)

Yeah, he doesn't mind about the looks of the girl, all he's looking for is her personality, plus she HAS to "pen kon geng" which means she HAS to be proficiency/intelligent/skilled. I can see and noticed a lot of Chinese people like these kind of people, because those kind of people make them feel like that person is an independent person and can take care of themselves well. So I understand why James looks for this type of person in a woman. However, if he's ever going to choose someone, he said he has to choose her for his heart once he meet her, which means if the girl is the right person for him, he'll fall for her at first sight. He goes for a "first sight" feeling. Well, you already said that haha

Yeah, that's why I feel pity for JJ, whatever kind of person JJ will become, it's all because of the influence that his manager brings to him. So if he loses his fame, he can't blame anyone.

That's the number 1 reason for me of loving James Ma, he's not full of himself ^^ Also, he doesn't let anyone's influences get to him, that means he's really emotionally strong and tough because most people would fall easily by other people's influences, like JJ for example. Words cannot describe James Ma hahah James Ma is nurtured very well :) blessed by his parents lol He only trust his parents <3

sarNie Adult
I like this discussion about James Ma, I mean, I'm so happy to be finally in a place where I can discuss these things. My friends don't know anything about lakorns  :cry:. I am starting to love you guys  :grouphug: Though I think we have to continue it in the James Ma thread hahahaha. 

But before that, I have a Ka Badin question. How do you know if it's going to be in the Monday time slot or in the Friday time slot? (is there a Wednesday-Thursday time slot too?) or are there certain rules like period lakorns are in the monday slot, and contemporary ones are in the middle of the week? Sorry, I'm really new to this whole thing. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Haha I know what you mean, I have no one to talk with about lakorns, only some friends that live abroad and one friend that just likes James Ma himself and refuses to watch anyone but him hehe. 

Ch3 just airs anything in whatever slot. Usually the weekends they put romcoms or something PG. Mon-Tues and Wed-Thurs are a bit for the mature audience. This will probably air in the Wed-Thurs slot since the MLM series will be taking the slot for six months. 

This man and what he wants in a woman LOL. I like how he's picky, wish him good luck, he doesn't seem interested in anyone in Thailand so far hehe.

With a great personality like James Ma I would expect Bomb to be ashamed of himself when he talks to James now. Haven't seen those two together since Bomb's scandal lol. Man I need to know how his parents raised him so if I have children they can turn out the same as James Ma LOL.
I also like how he's picky with his love life too haha It means that he wants "true love" and not just a relationship that ends up with a break-up because that's a short-term couple. I guess, he wants a girl whom he feels that he can spend his life with her endlessly. Yeah, I guess like you, he's probably not interested in any girl in Thailand haha We don't even know if he's going to end up marrying a Thai woman or a woman in different country haha

I actually like how he knows how to break himself away once he knows he was with a wrong group of friend or friends. I know right, his parents must be really grateful of raising him so great, they are as well very blessed and lucky to have him as their son. I have a feeling he might as well be very protective of his sister haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's one lucky gal she gets to touch the different Pra'eks cheeks...and she's not afraid to touch. James adorable when he seemed shy.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Loved those Ja Badin's pix and the group pix James took with Nadech, Yaya, and the rest!!! Such a pleasure to see him hanging out with his friends!! Yup, James looked cute when he is shy in that pix!! in the group pix, can really see that James is TALL!!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Cant believe my lakorn boyfriends are sitting in the same picture together. Ughh this is so difficult to be faithful. Lol. Ahem @Jana i see you went for Andrew. Feeling Andrew-sick? Haha thanks for the pictures. Do you have anu idea what this event was about? They kept staring up. Launching something maybe?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Toomtam and James together on a picture ? When  did that happen ?

Matt is pretty on the pic also

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Looking at those pix of James and other celebrities make me missed him like crazy!!! He looked very fresh and cute!!! Yeah... pix of James and Toomtam...when did it happened?? both are good actors and both have good voices too!!! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww....that one pic of James looking at Matt was so sweet. Every time I see them around or exchanging hugs, it seemed like a big sister give her little brother a hug lol. Their friendship is rather cute. Matt seemed like she gets a long with a lot of her Pra'eks.