[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think they look good. This is the first lakorn Matt has starred in with someone younger than her. I don't necessary like the wig on him, he looks like a man cave while Matt looks like she hasn't seen sunlight in years lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
After reading this it made me love their friendship! Hehe.

"Yaya Praises James Ma is Lovely"
On Yaya Urassaya Sperbund's birthday apart from Nadech Kugimiya that came to celebrate her birthday with her, there's also one other guy "James Ma" that came to cerebrate with them too. Are you curious how come James was with them?.

Yaya says, "With James I'm close to him to some extent. For actors and actresses in the entertainment business I met him most often. I'm close with him because he is P'Nadech's junior (smile). He has the same manager as P'Nadech that's why we meet often. I always invite him to have meal with us. Or, we can call him the beloved brother for both of us. Because he is very nice. He is lovely, sincere and polite. And because he still has little experience in the entertainment industry, he doesn't know what they are up to when they try to tease him. When P'Nadech and I tease him, James isn't aware of the teasing. When we went to have a meal, we made him do this and that for us. He did it immediately, he is cute. We tease him because we really like him" 

cr: space4ny
Haha So that's why everyone loves to tease him haha Poor James :p

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Dont you guys just love the way his clothes outline his figure.
Had to tell myself to breathe haha.
Gosh she looks good with JMa...i just dk how ill bring myself to hate her But then i did hate Esther while i love her too.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I have to say. Out of all the pictures I've seen so far of Ka Badin, James looks super handsome in that picture minus Pin. Since Pin is mainly posting pictures of her and James, now, I really want to see the lovelive between all three of them unfold especially when James falls for Matt.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok, was James looking at Matt or somewhere else? Look at Matt, I can't wait to see how she pulls off this character. This is the first time she plays in a period lakorn. She challenging herself since most period N'eks aren't made to have the same attitude like N'eks nowadays.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@poobae91 that's not Pin. Pin is the producer of Ka Badin. The girl is Saimai.

Haha, thanks for clarifying that for me. I thought she was Pin since I didn't know who she was.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@poobae91 NP. International fans have to help each other out. Unlike fans in Thailand where they can actually visit the shooting site. *sigh*

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is her first actual period lakorn.
Kong, Nott, Great, Smart, Chakrit, Rome, Film, Boy, Aum, Tye...James (Yup, I think this is her first period lakorn ever)

I tried to list all her previous Pra'eks and so far I don't think any of them are period lakorns unless my memory is not working right.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
^^^ Lol I feel bad for him, but he must be so adorable for them to tease him all the time hehe.
Haha I think it's because of his gentle and quiet, and shy personality makes them want to tease him, since it's fun to tease and prank him haha I mean, if I were them, I might as well like to tease him too but I'm also quiet and shy so others would tease me too haha :p