[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
In Sai Lo Hid, Kob was many years younger than Sornram too. I initially thought it was weird that she was a little kid playing with dirt when he was already in his teenage years fighting on the battlefield already. But if you think about it, boys mature slow during teenage age and 5 years do result in a huge difference in physical appearance. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
moonstar said:
In Sai Lo Hid, Kob was many years younger than Sornram too. I initially thought it was weird that she was a little kid playing with dirt when he was already in his teenage years fighting on the battlefield already. But if you think about it, boys mature slow during teenage age and 5 years do result in a huge difference in physical appearance. 

Really? I never saw that one, so I don't know. I guess it does make sense. Haha. Still though Matt looks much older than James, so we'll see how she does acting as the young one. :ghehe:

cecilia

Staff member
Episode one was so good .. love how they captured all the beautiful scenes too .. excited to see tomorrow episode :) Might just get up to catch it live lol

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
woooooooooooow i really missed james and i loved everything but there is one problem ....i couldn't understand anything hhhhhhhhhh

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol....how they made Matt younger than James only when she grew up she became older (looking). Everything seemed to pan out nicely. The scenery is super gorgeous. I can't wait till Matt shows up. Waiting so long for my girl to be in her first period lakorn and those cute traditional outfits she will wear.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Enjoying it so far! The scenery is gorgeous, storyline is easy enough to follow and the pace is just right for me. James is just eye candy! He has improved a lot since KCR ^^ Love the interactions between James & Matt's (childhood) characters; they're adorable together. Waiting on Matt to show up and can't wait to see James courting her! >w<

cecilia

Staff member
Was watching the mv of this and a thought came flashing back ... 

True love is really all about being with someone at their worst and their best ... with that said, Matt seems to be with James throughout so it makes sense why he falls for her later ... looks like the love he has for her second sister is more of an affection/infatuation. 

Just want to share the intro song .. i really like it; very patriotic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntyKoM0cpyc

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes true love is sidelined by a love that is nothing more than an imagination.

James probably love the other sister while growing up but not yet a man. Once he discovered himself and goes through life he will truly know the meaning. Matt is the one true love that stuck by him from the lows to the highs and probably never want anything in return and that will make James love her even more than life itself.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Whoa, this thread is moving so fast! I'm still watching this right now.

I had a smile when James came on with his kite even though it's my first time watching him in a lakorn. Love, love his voice and smile - It has this soft gentleness to it.

Lol, I was looking for Matt and I was like where is she, and turns out she was the kid. I had to replay the part where Saimai called out her name to realize that oooohhh O_O Matt was that young I mean I knew she was the younger one, but that young hehehe. The kid looks so adorable though. Makes me even more excited to see Lamduan all grown up and pretty.

Now, we get where Matt got her looks from hehehe, she takes after her mom. Is there like a total of them 3 sisters?... 

Omgad, my fingers curled every time Saimai smiled and making eye contacts with James cuz I know she is gonna abandon him later.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
How old is James and Matt when they first met? He's so cute...I was looking for Matt and then realized she was still younger. The little girl looks around 14-15 but not like a kid. What period is this before or after Bang Rajun? Loving this so far,James is charming and moving up my favorites list pretty fast.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
poobae91 said:
Whoa, this thread is moving so fast! I'm still watching this right now.

I had a smile when James came on with his kite even though it's my first time watching him in a lakorn. Love, love his voice and smile - It has this soft gentleness to it.

Lol, I was looking for Matt and I was like where is she, and turns out she was the kid. I had to replay the part where Saimai called out her name to realize that oooohhh O_O Matt was that young I mean I knew she was the younger one, but that young hehehe. The kid looks so adorable though. Makes me even more excited to see Lamduan all grown up and pretty.

Now, we get where Matt got her looks from hehehe, she takes after her mom. Is there like a total of them 3 sisters?... 

Omgad, my fingers curled every time Saimai smiled and making eye contacts with James cuz I know she is gonna abandon him later.

Yeah that was me too, i was looking for Matt. I had to watch it all over again to realized she was the kid. If Matt is still a kids, then what the age gap between Matt and James?? I'm curious

I'm loving this lakorn so far! So excited to watch the next episode where Matt becomes older!!!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Thanks! Yayyyy! More music to listen to.

Hmmm?...I'm getting a feeling that James won't fall, fall for Matt until he eventually becomes an elephant watcher sporting that beard on.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Girls, I will catch up tonight ASAP but I'm so happy that there's good reviews on KB! No subs..but it's okay, I'll just predict what they say even though I may be off, LOL. hahah. Hopefully someone subs this.... @Prakaidao, I'm not too sure whether this period is before or after BangRajun....now that you've mentioned it..it makes me very curious! 

*WILL BE BACK FOR REVIEWS AFTER I WATCH EPISODE 1! :)