[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Everyone on IG is reposting that Haym and Bua scene where he gives her the lotus.... Lamduan needs to show up! Lol.

Awww... Even if Lamduan grows up, Haym will still be in love with Bua for a while, which Bua doesn't deserve his love. I want to see Haym's reaction when Lamduan does grow up though, and how they are going care for each other when Haym's still crushing Bua. Can't wait til tomorrow!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Finally gonna watch this. Sorry ladies but Ima spazz by myself so bear with me.
Opening credits: stuffy nose
-1st official dialogue from Kik: all smiles
-James appears: cheeks are in pain
-James popping up at Mae Bua's boat: mesmerized along with the ost.
-Haym's dad appears: "oh snap gotta sit up straight" why and what is he yelling at Haym for?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Gotta say once again I'm loving the elder generation cast, Mam Jintara is so pretty and talented. :)
Yup. Her and Savitree like totally caught my attention. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believe this is only James' second lakorn. His acting is pretty good, better then A's ex love child. So is James one of those 1 lakorn per year pra'ek too?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked him in the series but he's better in here. Can't wait to see his scenes with Matt.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
He's definitely improved in here, I hope he keeps improving. :)

I can't wait to see his scenes with Matt, I want to see his reaction when she's all grown up! :)

Same!! I'm excited to see James reaction when Matt is all grown up!! :woot2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is only his second lakorn?? Woah. Haha. I thought he's had a few before. Funny...who was I thinking about then...haha.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Part 5/9
-sleepless night: stressed that he might lose Mae Bua to the rich dude.
--one good outcome: peeking at guys and making a fool of himself.
---that fight scene: you can kinda tell that he's still immature with how he reacts with each blow

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I didn't know that dynastykat/Sherri James was interested in this. She did sub a bit BR but wow. Thank you Dua for notifying us. And thank you to Kat!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Yup his second lakorn, he's pretty good no?  :wink:  :bhehe:
Haha. Yes, Jana, he's doing good. I just have to see past his boyish looks. Haha.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So far the cinematography is FAB. Each scene looks so beautiful.

3 elders from BR also in here: brought tears to my eyes
--the monk, the guy on the battlefield with the horse, the other dude with the mustache.

As far as veterans go, I like who they brought to us. Let's hope for more!

Fighting scenes are really good.
did you guys notice the scene on the battlefield where the guy on the horse stabbed the enemy, that was also on a horse, he was holding the enemy's sword away from his body but the next scene shows him pulling it out of him. Hehehe funny.
TBH James's fight scenes were executed poorly like it's obvious who's gonna hit where but I hope that's just because this was the first fight scene they filmed.

I am ready for ep 2!! can't wait for JaO Haym to call Matt Mae Lamduan instead of Jao Lamduan.
Looks like Haym will be saving a damsel in distress in less than 6 hrs!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Aaah great to see you back! :D

hahah Thanks lol I'm glad to be back with good news as well lol :)
I'm checking for new updates. Sorry, I was busy with studying and watching Taiwanese and foreign dramas lol ^^
But wait, what is this drama on air after?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you. There is only one part I can see or others are set in private??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
awesomedua said:
Ladies...so I found out that there are subs for this, it's on dailymotion but shared privately! If you guys have been watching MLM series then they are the same subbing team! Anyhow....go add Sherri James & you guys will get updated along with the subbed links!

https://plus.google.com/101044704677689035278

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Welcome back. Did you watch the first episode yet?

I didn't understand your question, could you elaborate?   :sweat:

Yeah, I watched the first episode. I was on the part where he was in the temple, learning how to write in Thai. I have to say, he has good handwriting for a person who's not even good in writing in Thai lol

I mean, this drama, Ka Badin was on air after what lakorn? Never mind lol I just figured, it was aired after Soot Kaen Saen Ruk.