[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I can't wait until Bua dumps Haym and escapes jail. I sound a bit mean but I want to see Haym fall and realize that he loves Lamduan.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol don't worry we're all ready for Haym's fall, after Bua is out of the picture we need Lamduan to be there for him. 

Lols, Okays. I want to see more chemistry between Haym and Lamduan. But i'm not ready to cry in the next few episodes!!

Ughh... why is friday so far away??? :(  I want to watch more!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_JJ said:

I'm not sure if he breaks out of prison, but I don't see how he'd be let go lol. In the summary it says he disguises as a elephant keeper hence the facial hair and long hair lol.

Oh I see. I hope he doesn't turn into a wanted man for a crime he didn't do. Maybe the Khun Chai guy can help him eventually. 

In the preview, the monks says that Haym's misfortune cannot be helped. I just hope it won't be too bad on our poor Haym. At least he'll have Lamduan being his lucky luck.

And agree with everyone. Bua can take her creepy smiles to some other unfortunate man.

** I ran out of likes for the day *cries* Lol **

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Through his misfortunes, he will become a grown man for Lamduan. And OF COURSE our Lamduan will support him even in tough times.
I cant believe today is only Sunday.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I know what it is now.... when Saimai smiles without showing her teeth, her eyes look sly and creepy Lol making her look like she's being deceptive. But when she smiles regularly, she's bright and beautiful.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Excuse me ladies, did we already have a nickname for James and Matt? I was thinking JMatt. I always call him JMA so I figured why not associate Matt's "tt"'s. Let me know what has or hasn't been said!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt is very pretty in traditional and she can dance well. My girl just doesn't disappoint with her acting. She came for a few minutes and she showed at least more than 3 facial expression samai on the contrary shows the same face since ep 1. As I thought Matt is a good partner for james in the game of acting. So far I am pleasantly surprised by their chemistry and tandem.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@x0uner we'll wait for the other ladies' intake on the name. It's funny I thought you and @jana were literally talking about Chai Phi and his brothers hahahaha. Sorry relived a moment there. Lol. But I know now you guys are referring to Man's character. Omg haven't seen this guy for so long. I only see him on ig with his gf Gale nowadays.

Someone mentioned A-List actors a few pages ago, we're actually referring to veterans so like the much older generation who plays the parents and honorable elders. They were all once on the A-list...not saying they're not anymore, but just not in demand which in my opinion just makes them vet not A-list actors/actresses.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol I see you're liking this lakorn too, whatever you choose we'll all be here!  :bhehe:
Hehe. My excuse is Matt, but deep down inside I actually like the storyline so far. Hehe.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
Excuse me ladies, did we already have a nickname for James and Matt? I was thinking JMatt. I always call him JMA so I figured why not associate Matt's "tt"'s. Let me know what has or hasn't been said!
Jamatt I call them

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Preetam how do you pronounce it?
I pronounce JMATT: jayy matt
@Jana I know exactly how you feel
@Phatman woman! You need to get started! You're missing out.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
@Preetam how do you pronounce it?
I pronounce JMATT: jayy matt
@Jana I know exactly how you feel
@Phatman woman! You need to get started! You're missing out.
Jay matt

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I watched bits of this lakorn, and honestly, I am not really feeling it. James is doing a great job, but just not feeling the lakorn. The OST is beautiful  :heart: