[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Boy may look funny now because Haym isn't in the physical picture, he's mentally there only. Therefore no threats no competition but once those things are established the cray cray will begin.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think 9 years is more like the time Haym needs to acquire his status back. Because next week, they gonna meet which is like 4 or 5years according to current 3-4years time line.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If Haym can capture the rare precious elephant his status will be a little higher than a peasant. He will gain money and will be able to build a new home. His mother will also be released from being a "ta poom". Which I assume is a worker status equal to slaves.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I know I'm late to the conversation and I didn't think I would post anything in this thread because I've been a silent reader and follower of this thread for a while now but I just can't stand Bua anymore. SHE IS SUCH A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THE STORY! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I told myself I wasn't going to watch this. Due to the fact that it didn't it seem boring. After watching the first ep I am hook so bad. lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So turns out there is a viki channel for this lakorn! Hopefully there will be more volunteers on the channel  =) From all the comments it seems like this series is off to a good start, love James and Matt so fingers crossed for them. 

Also does anyone have a link to the full version of the opening song? I love it 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg anguish anguish!  my poor haym and lumduan...damnit they are so good at crying!!  my heart is tearing to pieces!  cant believe this is only james' 2nd lakorn.  if he is this good now...55...people better watch out. 

on a side note, im gonna kill AI luang aht and EE bua (and some people effers too)!!  but for now, those two effers!  thatz right, imma call them ai and ee.  lol

it's crazy cuz i dont even watch this kind of lakorn...but i love james (just from seeing him as khun chai ronnapee).  and of course matt is my favorite with ann t.  pure talents.  the cast in general are just wow...all big names in here.  im so glad i tuned in for this one!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Elephants ride are not that fun. I rode one in Bali and it makes me nauseated. It feels like you are in a traffic jam and when the elephant move it jerks you forward. And it's like that for 35 minutes. If you have a big lunch then go ride might as well forget it. But it is an experienced.

Anyway...what can I say about James and Matt. Can'the wait till they fall in love and make babies lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i got sick too! And not to mention the height was scary
byebye said:
Elephants ride are not that fun. I rode one in Bali and it makes me nauseated. It feels like you are in a traffic jam and when the elephant move it jerks you forward. And it's like that for 35 minutes. If you have a big lunch then go ride might as well forget it. But it is an experienced.
Anyway...what can I say about James and Matt. Can'the wait till they fall in love and make babies lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh, that too!

I really don't like saimai's smile. Just everything about Bua annoys me. I can't believe that for a better status, she wants to be seconds or a mistress.

Hmm wonder if the duke is gay which is why he never had any mistress or a second dutchess.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hmm wonder if the duke is gay which is why he never had any mistress or a second dutchess.
finally someone who shares the same suspicion.
@infinitelymena, the Lakorns airing can be divided into 3 time slot. Mon-Tue(MFLM), Wed-Thu(NNS) and Fri-Sun(KB).

infinitelymena

sarNie Egg
@tgamber Thanks, I didn't know that lakorns can divided into 3 time slot. I just thought they aired twice a week.
Well, that means we get to see Haym and Lumduan more  :dance2:

cecilia

Staff member
Step said:
Paa Jaew said this about KB
ข้าบดินทร์ สนุกละเมียดละไมเหลือเกิน ขอชื่นชม ผกก หนุ่ม อรรถพร เป็นตัวแทน ผกก รุ่นใหม่ที่ทำหน้าที่ได้ดีเยี่ยม ใส่ใจในทุกรายละเอียด
How nice of P'Jaew .. p'Num A is really good at directing this for sure ... got us on our seats and cheer for LD and H like crazy too :wub:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
finally someone who shares the same suspicion.
@infinitelymena, the Lakorns airing can be divided into 3 time slot. Mon-Tue(MFLM), Wed-Thu(NNS) and Fri-Sun(KB).
Seems like there's some big secrets and the fact that he never looked at bua twice kinds of made you wonder lol.