[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@poobae91 I think back then calling someone "por" is more intimate?? I could be wrong. Hehe
@x0uner no the sword was brought to him by the director as the messenger. I'm talking about the things given to him wrapped in a white blanket.

rehann

sarNie Adult
if i'm not mistaken por means 'young man'... I bet in tonight ep Lamduan still can't recognize her P'haym... and Haym also don't know how to start the things up... so he let her be and try to find right time to tell Lamduan that he is her P'Haym... so that the reason why Lamduan call Haym 'Por'...

as per teaser Haym will help Lamduan from enemy soldier and maybe that the way they get close to each other... she got intuition that she know this guy but can't remember... as for Haym... its another dimension to look Lamduan from a man's eyes not bro's anymore... he save her from danger once and now he have to face danger to catch that 'ai saang'... so that's why she give her necklace to Haym... and he give that black ring to Lamduan... maybe to represent him when he not around.... how romantic... :kiss3:

If Bua in Lamduan place, will she let a poor 'Kwang chang' get close to her?? that status hunger.... :yuck:

meenia

sarNie Adult
I have to say, this lakorn has some amazing ost.  I just love it.  I can never get enough of the music.  The cast is great also.  I'm a person who doesn't like to watch a lakorn when it's on air because i hate the waiting, but i couldn't resist.  But this waiting is killing me. LOL. 

I wasn't much a fan of James, but i think he proved me wrong.  This man is unique in his own way.  LOL.

Crazyme

sarNie Egg
Seriously both of the ost song are amazing especially dung duang jai I fell in love with that song!

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
fingers crossed we get more cute scenes from haym and lumduan, so disappointed we only got to see them at the end of the last episode.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I can understand if Lamduan doesn't recognize him, but EVERYONE doesn't recognize him? Only in lakorns lol. 

Yeah. I thought Lamduan's parent might be able to recognize him. Lols, yeah this can only be found in lakorns