[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I love this program called #Switch hosted by Yossie.
Can't wait to see James Ma's episode to know more about his life and work  :heart: I think it's on next tuesday. Wow we are getting to watch more James. Even newspapers, magazines have his articles. He deserves this 

Cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yes. She (Yossie) asks them about how they entered ET, some childhood memories and stuffs but this is not like normal shows. It's more interesting
OHOaddict said:
@step what's the show even about? Is it just to dig more into a celeb's life?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Friday come fast. I'm watching Tonight Show again and again. James is sooo cute when he says Mia kao khap  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: Saimai is just 6 months older to James, he calls her P'Saimai. If I was in her place, I would have ordered him strictly not to call me P lol

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
What does Mia Khao mean? Mia mean wife right? What about Khao?

It depends how you're reading it. Khao could either mean theirs (but usually Thai people say it referring themselves as a third person) or it could mean white.. LOL I think in this case it's "My wife" 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I agree....James can reunite with Matt but maybe in a couple of years. By then he will mature in his looks and he will definitely get better with his acting. Hopefully he doesn't come across a girl that people considered as his koojin or else he'll be stuck with her. I want James to be successful on his own not because he is good with someone. He will grow as an actor more climbing the ladder by himself.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
*ran out of my likes, will like everyone's thoughts once I can* lol There's so much to "like" in this thread. 

@byebye, I agree. I don't want James to have a "koojin". I want him to be able to work with different actresses with each lakorn. It would be more memorable. Instead of being paired with the same person over and over. When that happens, it's hard to differentiate their work.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I agree....James can reunite with Matt but maybe in a couple of years. By then he will mature in his looks and he will definitely get better with his acting. Hopefully he doesn't come across a girl that people considered as his koojin or else he'll be stuck with her. I want James to be successful on his own not because he is good with someone. He will grow as an actor more climbing the ladder by himself.
Agree!! I don't want anyone I like to have koojin because I like variety and not stuck with one partner for majority of their lakorns. Back to back is fine as long as it airs a yr or two apart but let's not wait 10 years either.

sunnisa

sarNie Egg
I am a silent stalker too lol just want to say I'm soooooo in love with this lakorn, cast and storyline. I'm usually not a period lakorn fan but this gave this a try when it first aired because I'm a huge fan of Matt. She can act and she seem like a very likable person. Some actors and actresses just come off as fake.And my first time watching James. I'm probably one of the few that haven't watch the Jutatep series. So after I watched this, I went back to watch khun Chai Ronapee and I gotta say I'm in love with James acting. For his first lakorn, I'm so amaze how well he acted. So in love with this guy hehehe he's so cute and handsome and seem very likable and respectful. He's not your typical cute face but there's just something about him I find very attractive and sexy. At first I admitted, he looked okay to me but I found him to be so good looking in KB. I think I started to get really into it after watching the MVs. Love all the songs and so many sweet scenes in there. All the casts are doing a fantastic job with their roles. I have nothing bad to say about this lakorn. Storyline is great, good pace and not boring. Everything make sense and flow so well.

Thank you so much for taking your time to translate the show for us!! Btw where can I watch that show Switch? I'm looking forward to following more James works. Hopefully Matt and James play in a raeng lakorn in the future. Wanna see them in slap/kiss hehe

byebye

sarNie OldFart
After FLF hopefully Matt's lakorn with Chakrit will be a comedy. I like her to rotate her roles. She might be so good in FLF I might want to see her as a true rai.

James will do good with a couple of more n'eks that can showcase his talent. Sometimes I believe that you are as good as those around you. Matt is really goofy but she is serious about her acting.

x0unerthanlater

Friday's preview! I am super stoked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYEAK2-zws0
cr: tv3 official

sunnisa said:
I am a silent stalker too lol just want to say I'm soooooo in love with this lakorn, cast and storyline. I'm usually not a period lakorn fan but this gave this a try when it first aired because I'm a huge fan of Matt. She can act and she seem like a very likable person. Some actors and actresses just come off as fake.And my first time watching James. I'm probably one of the few that haven't watch the Jutatep series. So after I watched this, I went back to watch khun Chai Ronapee and I gotta say I'm in love with James acting. For his first lakorn, I'm so amaze how well he acted. So in love with this guy hehehe he's so cute and handsome and seem very likable and respectful. He's not your typical cute face but there's just something about him I find very attractive and sexy. At first I admitted, he looked okay to me but I found him to be so good looking in KB. I think I started to get really into it after watching the MVs. Love all the songs and so many sweet scenes in there. All the casts are doing a fantastic job with their roles. I have nothing bad to say about this lakorn. Storyline is great, good pace and not boring. Everything make sense and flow so well.

Thank you so much for taking your time to translate the show for us!! Btw where can I watch that show Switch? I'm looking forward to following more James works. Hopefully Matt and James play in a raeng lakorn in the future. Wanna see them in slap/kiss hehe

:thumbsup:  you're welcome dear.
You can watch the show Switch here: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreMakerFamily/videos

sunnisa

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Friday's preview! I am super stoked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYEAK2-zws0
cr: tv3 official

:thumbsup:  you're welcome dear.
You can watch the show Switch here: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreMakerFamily/videos
Thank you so much my dear!!! ♡ You're so fast lol I'll watch it sometimes this weekend. Can't wait til this weekend. Glad it's almost Friday. I haven't been this obsess over a lakorn in a long long time. Their love story so sweet. Start as sibling and unknowingly fall in love. They have that innocent love. They aren't those sometimes overly annoying bickering couple either. New James follower right here. ♡

cikna

sarNie Adult
sunnisa said:

Me too. I guess i have to search high and low for the series on the net

unknown24

sarNie Egg
James is a talented actor, he is learning how to improve and when he act, I can feel the eomtion through his voice and eyes. I rather have him be an actor without a Koojin because it's shows that you don't need to rely on the other person. Plus, if he has chesmitry with all of his nangek therefore it will make him stand out more than having to be lookin with ones actress and look the best with that one actress compared to other actresses that will be paired up with him. James May look kiddish to some people but to me, he is mature and manly. He has a bright future waiting for him. The more I look, the more he resemble Tik and Ken combined. Where James doesn't need a Koojin like Tik. James is talented and accepts roles that challenges himself like Tiken and he most importantly is a gentleman.

x0unerthanlater

sunnisa said:
Thank you so much my dear!!! ♡ You're so fast lol I'll watch it sometimes this weekend. Can't wait til this weekend. Glad it's almost Friday. I haven't been this obsess over a lakorn in a long long time. Their love story so sweet. Start as sibling and unknowingly fall in love. They have that innocent love. They aren't those sometimes overly annoying bickering couple either. New James follower right here. ♡

:dance1:  I can't wait till the weekend too. I haven't been as excited for a lakorn in a while. I've always been fond of historical love stories.