[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
no Haym and Bua meet again. I like how Haym doesn't care and doesn't even want to look at her face. I like the dirties he gives. Good job Haym  :thumbsup:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Reading the comments makes me want to punch Bua... so I guess her schemes are going to start now. Why would she even reject a man like Khun In, only to try to take someone else's lover.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
:rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  Bua  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant: so angry right now  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

is she trying to show off the bracelet to Lamduan? that bracelet has lost its value ever since you throw it back at Hymn, just like how you and your love have no more value in Hymn's eyes  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
What did Bua say to him to stun him

He knows Bua's parents in town so he wants to ask to marry Bua but she told him she never wanted to marry him

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_JJ said:

Since he is a good guy, he's lucky he didn't get together with a girl like Bua. Bua will later on know her mistakes... 

I agree. That's absolutely right. Good thing Khun In missed making that mistake for the rest of his life... lol