[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
have you guys ever fell asleep next to a dead body? i did  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:
looking back, even i was amazed of myself.

checking in with you guys now cuz i'm not gonna be able to spazz with you all tonite  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW reading all the comments. I never knew about these things. In our country, people are becoming too modern (western influence more). They dont believe in these things anymore sadly. So unfortunately our generation dont know about whatever is being discussed here cos our parents did not bother to teach us cos they (parents) did not learn it from their parents (grand parents). There are only few who knows these things.

Step

Mrs James Ma

แม่บัวกะคุณปิ่นนำเงินที่แฟนคลับละครข้าบดินทร์ร่วมกับtvsceneมามอบให้พี่สรยุทธเพื่อนำไปซื้ออุปกรณ์การแพทย์จำนวน100,000บาทจ้า

cr pin21years

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Mahalo, I thought you are Thai cause you can translate and share most news/pics. I'm Khmer myself too.

DaoRisa

Wow, the new pic of their wedding are so gorgeous. Look like the real Prince and Princess. So much in love with the outfits.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Crazyme said:
I don't want it to end noooooo what am I going to watch after this ..:(

I don't want this to end too. This lakorn is the only lakorn im always looking forward to watch every week

DaoRisa

Saw the spoiler in youtube, but don't understand why Haym was sent to Jail again? Somebody framed him??? Goh...we need the happy J/M, please no more drama for Haym...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Whoaaa, another war for Haym to go to? O_O England is really serious. So since Thai doesn't want to buy the ship, they're going to sell it to Yuan? Aiiiiya!