[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ugh, I hope Bua doesn't say anything else to Lamduan. Every time she opens her mouth it's a lie.

OMG Haym just said that he loves only Lamduan and will never turn to another woman!!!!!   :dance3:

x0unerthanlater

The room the men were having their meeting in is so dusty, LOL Omg you can see the dust on the floors. They could have sweep it up.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I was told by an elder to do that too.

Scary thing is before any death in my family, I get really sick. I'm talking about 2 weeks of bed ridden sick. My grandmother once took me to see a monk and he said it is because our ancestors comes through me to get them and the only way is to not be around family who are ill. The solution was sending me off. I still get sick by not weeks, just a couple of days.
You guys are not the only ones who learned something new. I did too because I didn't know that you all have the same kind of superstitions. I just thought it was my mom being my mom or that it was a Cambodian thing. The same thing happens with my family. Since we are part Chinese, we celebrate Chinese New Year. My aunt is the head of the family and she is in charge of handling the ancestor incense. One time, my aunt forgot to tam boon hai (make merits for them) and she fell ill and had a dream that they were mad. After she made food and burned incense for them to apologize, she became better. She didn't believe it at first either but now she stays on top of things.

chief_lim said:
hihi reading all ur comments....

i am chinese teochew.....but i dun really know how to speak teochew

most chinese thai speak teochew...
I can tell by your lastname Lim. That's a Teochew lastname. 

khmaichick559 said:
Thats actually the same for my culture...i experience some of these events myself but I have yan tattoo on my back and most of those events doesn't happen as often but I think mostly of what everyone believes or think....
That's because we are from the same culture. Lol.

byebye said:
I am Cambodian too and one thing I do believe because it happened to me. I at first didn't because I was like that can't be real. But they say when you are pregnant do not go to a funeral and view the body.

When I was pregnant with my first son, I went to a funeral of this man that my parents knew. When it was time to view the body my sister told me to not go up there because I'm exposing the baby to body and evil spirit will want to harm the unborn child. I look at her like she was crazy. The thing was, there is another pregnant girl there and she believes it so she stayed put.

OMG!!! I would never make the same mistake again. When I go to sleep I literally saw the scariest, most ugly looking spirit/person (whatever one wants to call it) like right in my face. The guy's hair was long his face was bloody with skin peeling off his face all down to his neck. It was a freaky sight. I wanted to scream but could not because I don't want him to get the best of me. He came to me 3 nights. ..but the second and third night I was prepared so I prayed before I go to sleep. When I saw him those othere nights I said...and I remembered it just like yesterday (I am not afraid of you). After those 3 nights he never came back again. But the first night was by far the scariest for me ever in a dream to see an image like that.
That is super freaky! I know during a funeral, you're not supposed to let your tears fall on the corpse because their soul won't rest in peace because they feel your sorrow. 

DaoRisa said:
Mahalo, I thought you are Thai cause you can translate and share most news/pics. I'm Khmer myself too.
No, I learned Thai. It took a good 3 to 4 years of watching Thai lakorns with subtitles for me to learn. Lol. I'm also a quick learner when it comes to languages. If I wasn't a health major for the sake of financial stability, I'd totally major in linguistics because it's my passion to learn many languages and communicate with people who don't speak the same language as me. I actually use a translator that writes out the Thai sentences in karaoke form to translate. Since I can speak and understand Thai, I just need Thai scripts to be phonetically written out for me in English so I can read them.  

And omg, seems like everyone is hating Bua today. Lol. Am I ready for this???

x0unerthanlater

Lol Bua is even visiting Haym's house herself. In the past, Haym was the one to go to her house... she's mighty shameless.

x0unerthanlater

Haym finally understands Bua's schemes.

Ugh, next part Lamduan is affected by the black magic! stupid Bua  :rant:  Doing such a dirty thing to her sister.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Mahalo, you are such a very talented person I've ever known.  Glad so I can follow most of your news about Thai stars 'cause some of your favorite stars are mine too. :)