[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
How adorable is that Lamduan tried to shoot crossbow to reassure Haym? And she knows how her cousin asked Haym to go abroad beforehand.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain this last epi? What was going on? What's up with the plan and the ending?

Though I didn't understand it was still so sad when they said their goodbyes. The way Haymaker cried, man James is a good actor with all those emotions in his face and eyes and Matt was just awesome. You can feel and understand the pain they felt. Too sad.

Wasn't too satisfied with the ending....idk....I feel like there should be another epi to tie things up better :(( (I just don't want this to end)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Omgad! I was so sad to part with this lakorn. :(

It's nice how they made Haym go to jail again because it shows how much Lamduan loves him and is willing to stand by him.

I've never noticed Matt's eyes before until now. It's so light brown and has like a sparkle to it. 

James is really good with his flirt and tease. He'll do a good job in Anne's lakorn. I'm totally looking forward to that.

I need me another JMatt in like 1-2 year from now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

I thought it was great, it wrapped up really nice and we got to see Haym and Lamduan's happy life with their kids. :)
Awe...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
@beamsgirl, I make a summary.
HAYM was taught how to wear formal sarong by Bout. But he was impatient and Lamduan who was watching them decided to help him. Saiming came with the soldiers to catch Haym for kidnapping the British business man. But on the way, Saiming and Khun Chom ask him to run away but Haym refused. He fought them because if he run, they'll be punished instead of him. Haym actually got time before the actual arrest. Haym was determined to die for the country but Lamduan tried to find a way out to not let Haym die nor let the country is blamed. Bua suggested them Wilad (British) will be satisfied if the think Haym died.
Haym was then jailed. Muen Wichit was caught by Saiming and later killed. While Lamduan came to bid Haym before he was sent to British's embassy(camp), she gave him something elephant's keepers use to free the ropes. Haym broke free with the help from his comrades. Saiming killed Ae Wichit and Haym changed his clothes with Wichit to let everyone think he was dead.
They found Haym's corpse. Evil luang caught onto Bau's plan and followed Haym's escape. His follower killed him because he already knew where evil luang's posessions were buried. He challanged with Haym and Haym won. Saiming was shot but saved by Bout who has doubts whether Haym was alive or not.
After Haym's fake funeral. Bua went to live with Khun Duenkhet who used to be Mom. She apologized to Lamduan. Lamduan went to live with her mother in law where Haym was living too in Ayuttaya.
Sometimes later, they got two kids, elder daughter Malai and a young son. Haym's elephant keepers friends were stationed in Ayuttaya too. Then, Haym's mom was crying because their king passed away. Later, they were forced to sign treaty with British. Tan Jao Khun want to send thai to Britain to learn more about Wilad/British. Lamduan's cousin, khun Chom is the leader and he wants Haym to go with under different name because Haym can speak English and also can fight.
Haym was hesitant because he doesn't want to part with his family and it was hard and long traveling at that time. Lamduan knew before Haym told her. She reassured him she can look after their family and don't let her and her kids blocking his way. He won't be a Luang because he was supposed to die but he can finally go to Britain which was also one of Haym's dream and he can serve the country.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
They cried so beautifully. I'm sad. I won't be seeing anymore Haym or Lamduan next weekend. I like the lakorn but it didn't pull my heartstrings as much as I had hope. I started the lakorn with 10/10 for casts and summary. By the end of ep 14 it dropped to about 8 since there were flaws i couldnt ignore. I LOVE the entire casts but if only there were more scenes of them in the lakorn and had a bit of a story within it as well. I applaud the casts and production team for a wonderful lakorn. I applaud Kik, Saimai, Matt and JMa for going above and beyond to try to make their best impression of being a proper lady and soldier in that Era by studying and practicing fighting and dancing. I thank the production team for never backing down when they decided on choosing two actors who were criticized for their looks before filming even took place. Khob Khun mak mak. I enjoyed the show and will look forward to Matt's upcoming lakorn and JMa's incomplete lakorn. Lastly, I enjoyed exchanging feelings, thoughts, and whatnot with the uesers and readers at AF. You ladies and gents made the lakorn more entertaining.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Best period lakorn of 2015. Beats BR if you ask me. I don't quite agree with BR being the best lakorn of 2015 to begin with, but I did love the men in there. In comparison, Ka Badin was better written, beautifully filmed, and succeeded in doing the unthinkable; Khun Pin made the awkward casting work. I loved how the pranangs always had trust in one another. The poo rai never stole the show. It taught good morals and showed that those who do good always have blessings coming their way unlike 85% of other lakorns. Matt was amazing as Lamduan. James Ma improved a lot from his first lakorn from the Khun Chai Series. Despite his boyish appearance, I was able to tolerate him as Haym. I applaud his great effort and determination. Although he didn't draw me in at first, my admiration for his dedication and hard work inspired me to continue watching him with Matt until the end. I loved how this lakorn was able to incorporate true love, patriotism, and heroism into the script. It was well balanced. That's very difficult to do in such a genre. TV Scene is now on my list of great productions from Ch.3.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...I'm satisfied, but now sad. Wish they would have shown the kids more. They are just too adorable & resemble their parents.

Great lakorn. Definitely one of this years BEST! No dragging, no nonsense. Matt & James are tremendous actors. They have sizzling chemistry. I look forward to their reunion! James has a bright future in the entertainment business. On top of that, he comes off as a down to earth & humble young man. He will definitely get far in life. Matt, oh...I love her even more. She didn't just play Lamduan. She became Lamduan. Have I already mention she's also super sexy & GORGEOUS?!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
9/10 Rating from me. I loved everything about the lakorn from the OST, the cast to the scenery. I like the use of elephants. I like that p'ek wasn't just some prim and proper nobleman but he was everything. He was poor, he was rich, he was rugged but he survived it all. I like that n'ek was honest, loyal and compassionate. As someone mentioned, Matt became Lamduan. She did a wonderful job portraying a woman of strong values, great honor and dignity. James did amazingly for his 2nd lakorn. The only thing I can say he needs improvement in is when he was professing his love, he kept moving his eyebrows. You can tell he was trying his best to recite his script Lol so cute. It must have been one of the earliest scenes they filmed because he did fine in his other lovey-dovey scenes. I was very glad that Haym & Lamduan's relationship never had a "stupid moment". I've never once felt  frustrated with either of them. The are the best pairings onscreen couple in a while. Khun P'Haym & Lamduan will have a special place in my heart. 

I knew that Haym was going to pretend to die and live a normal life. I usually hate that kind of twist, especially after all he's been through to get to his level but it goes to show that status isn't everything. Being able to be with the person you love through happiness and hardships, is what matters.

This isn't a perfect 10/10 because I think that the criminals (Louang Salahart and his henchman) should have died last week. Their dragged out scenes and escaping freely each time, makes no sense. I don't know why they did it like that, but I guess it plays into the storyline. I was also sad that Haym & Lamduan were never "husband & wife" around her parents. After her wedding her parents left out of the city already.

sidenote for Bua: I am so glad she came around. SHE STILL had to ask Haym if he didn't think a little more of her in the end, but I guess she really wanted to know if she had a slight chance. I can't fully trust her, but happy that she decided to go live with Moam instead of tagging along with Lamduan & Haym. It looked like her and Khun Inn might have a chance together again, but I guess we'll never know. Plus, we didn't see her enter the nunnery? Oh wells.

I will miss Kha Bordin  :cry:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is one of such beautifully executed lakorn. I am glad that regardless of the back lash, they believe in Matt enough to keep her as n'ek. Her talent translate so well on screen because she became one with the character that you buy into Lamduan. She was sweet, polite, loyal and just an overall loveable character. Matt has the skill to be who the characters wants her to be...and that is why I can't wait for FLF because she won't have a trace of Lamduan in her.

James is such a down to earth and appreciative guy. He wanted to make sure he plays haym as good as possible. In the beginning he lacks some emotions but he got better as the lakorn progressed. His dedication and hard work paid off.

This lakorn will gain both new fans and some more popularity.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
@beamsgirl, I make a summary.
HAYM was taught how to wear formal sarong by Bout. But he was impatient and Lamduan who was watching them decided to help him. Saiming came with the soldiers to catch Haym for kidnapping the British business man. But on the way, Saiming and Khun Chom ask him to run away but Haym refused. He fought them because if he run, they'll be punished instead of him. Haym actually got time before the actual arrest. Haym was determined to die for the country but Lamduan tried to find a way out to not let Haym die nor let the country is blamed. Bua suggested them Wilad (British) will be satisfied if the think Haym died.
Haym was then jailed. Muen Wichit was caught by Saiming and later killed. While Lamduan came to bid Haym before he was sent to British's embassy(camp), she gave him something elephant's keepers use to free the ropes. Haym broke free with the help from his comrades. Saiming killed Ae Wichit and Haym changed his clothes with Wichit to let everyone think he was dead.
They found Haym's corpse. Evil luang caught onto Bau's plan and followed Haym's escape. His follower killed him because he already knew where evil luang's posessions were buried. He challanged with Haym and Haym won. Saiming was shot but saved by Bout who has doubts whether Haym was alive or not.
After Haym's fake funeral. Bua went to live with Khun Duenkhet who used to be Mom. She apologized to Lamduan. Lamduan went to live with her mother in law where Haym was living too in Ayuttaya.
Sometimes later, they got two kids, elder daughter Malai and a young son. Haym's elephant keepers friends were stationed in Ayuttaya too. Then, Haym's mom was crying because their king passed away. Later, they were forced to sign treaty with British. Tan Jao Khun want to send thai to Britain to learn more about Wilad/British. Lamduan's cousin, khun Chom is the leader and he wants Haym to go with under different name because Haym can speak English and also can fight.
Haym was hesitant because he doesn't want to part with his family and it was hard and long traveling at that time. Lamduan knew before Haym told her. She reassured him she can look after their family and don't let her and her kids blocking his way. He won't be a Luang because he was supposed to die but he can finally go to Britain which was also one of Haym's dream and he can serve the country.
Thanks!!!

I'm so sad this ended :((. What am I gonna look forward to now? Don't want to not see my Khun P'Haym and Jao Lamduen :((((