[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I also like Chai Diew/ Rima couple better because they respect one another. Although Rima seems to wear the pants at times, she also respects Chai Diew when he makes decisions. They are also funny and cute when they bicker. Together, they are a strong couple. But with Chat and Roong, their relationship started out on rocks at a love/hate level. That's not very stable. The fact that Chat would choose another over Roong is disrespectful to Roong because it shows that his love for her isn't worth enough to break a meaningless promise over. I thought they both were silly to agree to let Chat marry Bua. At least Bua had more common sense than the two put together. It's one thing to follow through with your promise, but it's another thing to lie to a woman about loving her for the rest of your life while you actually love another. Besides, Roong always let's Chat have it his way so that's not a very healthy relationship from a reality stand point.

They both were beautiful in their traditional Thai outfits and white wedding gowns. However, I liked Rima's outfits more because they were more modernized with a hint of vibrant colors that really suited her. Look out for Tisha. The girl has talent for a 16 year old. She has a nice figure too. Not stick skinny like most n'eks. Quite curvy. And Patricia is good also. The girl sure knows how to cry beautifully. Anyways, I really loved how each portrayed their wedding day perfectly. I felt like they all were really getting married by the way they looked at each other and smiled. So heart warming.

Did anyone notice that Khun Chai Puttipat made a guest  appearance at the wedding? Too bad James Jirayu himself wasn't a guest star. But apparently, Khun Chai Mor Juthathep was there and is some how related to Roong? Lol.   

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I totally agree. In the long run Rima/Chai Diew are equals. Roong is a doormat and the only way that relationship lasts is because Roong will literally put up with anything Chat does. Roong/Chat's relationship is exactly the type that Tun Ying was warning them against. Even at the end, he's losing his temper at her and quick to jump to conclusions. He's learned nothing at all.

Did anyone see Yam/Patricia's interview on some talk show? I forgot the name but it was just the 2 of them and the host was asking Pat who would she choose in real life, Chat or Chai Diew? Pat goes, Chai Diew of course and calls Chat "laew." LOL and she's like in real life she wouldn't even look at a guy like Chat.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
So weird how he just went and started kissing her... .__. I mean, that was nice it's just.. it was so weird how he did it, looool! Or is it just me?

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I found it weird also because he didn't even want to touch her before. All of sudden, he just swooped in. I would freak out if I was Roong. Lol. I think Son's acting is just awkward. Lol.  

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Yea that part where he kissed Roong all over was weird. LOL! It was soo random. Roong didn't even do anything either, I think I would have freaked out and ran.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that was the best happy ending of a lakorn that I've seen Pat and Son have good chemistry would love to see a reunion 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
So weird how he just went and started kissing her... .__. I mean, that was nice it's just.. it was so weird how he did it, looool! Or is it just me?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't just you... bcoz I am shock too suddenly he was all over her.. but anyhow, it's still a good lakorn and I enjoy it..

btw need some help from anyone here... who knows the singer and title of the song played during 05:53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=izY5K5--glc

Thanks in advance... =)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
lilyjoonki - The song is called Pleng Naa Gaak Huajai by New Napatson (from New Jiew duo)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wnWQEUG7A[/youtube]
Cr. JowNay Za

Just a side note, Yam's name used to be Tisha but changed it to Yam shortly after moving back to Thailand. Her close friends still call her Tisha as a nickname but for work purposes, she prefers to be called Yam :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@ Sawan; YES. I don't get why she just kinda stood there... lol. But his acting is kinda awkward huh? :3
@ SimPly_sWeEt; Yeah. I would freaked out and run away also. LOOL.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
hsdsfan said:
lilyjoonki - The song is called Pleng Naa Gaak Huajai by New Napatson (from New Jiew duo)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wnWQEUG7A[/youtube]
Cr. JowNay Za

Just a side note, Yam's name used to be Tisha but changed it to Yam shortly after moving back to Thailand. Her close friends still call her Tisha as a nickname but for work purposes, she prefers to be called Yam :)

Thanks a lot hsdsfan !!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g! I feel so slow. Lol. I didn't know that Son sing one of the main song in here. I did have a feeling because whenever this song pops up it just always remind me of Son. Like, wtf, haha. I accidentally clicked on the MV and he pops up, singing it. Ha. Gosh, I feel slow., So, is he a singer???/

MV just in case no one seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD0EegnOK2U

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. Haha. At first I didn't know either, but I later recognized his voice because it's the same deep voice. And I don't think he's a singer. He's just one of those multi-talented actors who can both sing and act. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
God damn it, they killed off my favorite character. I'm starting my review off to morn Yod. There entire last few episodes I was constantly hoping he would survive Feung's stomping but noooo and they made it extra sad with the adorable love story with Samlee and the baby. WHY??? I loved Yod he was so loyal and sweet.

ok back to the plotline. I felt for Mew's character. She didn't do anything wrong, it just so happened that her husband loved the servant girl first. Any woman would be pissed, especially as a legal wife. She was so lonely, her husband was always with Bulan, she had no children and so she only had Feung to love and protect her. Honestly I thought Bulan kind of deserved it, as "good" as she may be she is hurting another woman, it takes two hands to clap. As for the kids generation, the whole abroad subplot took too long. Pat and Son are cute but it's hard to enjoy it when Pat was only 15 here and Son really took advantage of her. The kissing scene was too much for a 15 year old, Pat looked really uncomfortable, Son was like all over here face. The last episode dragged, things should have ended at Mew becoming a nun. Overall a decent watch, I'm still sad over Yod though.