[CH3] Kaen (Thong Entertainment) : Taew Natapohn / Nine Naphat

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Nine Naphat and Taew Natapohn will have a costume fitting for their roles this late May 2022.

According to the actress Aon Sriphan, Anne Thongprasom is a producer of this upcoming drama titled “Kaen”.

Taew confirmed that the drama is going to start filming next month.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Don't know if this pair is gonna work. Not a fan of Nine. His lakorn with Baifern was lukewarm.

Taew should be paired with pope or great or boy... I want older praeks to work with her...

Anne is producing this and also another lakorn with Bow... Simultaneously producing two while acting in two lakorns will be quite taxing for Anne..

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know if this pair is gonna work. Not a fan of Nine. His lakorn with Baifern was lukewarm.

Taew should be paired with pope or great or boy... I want older praeks to work with her...

Anne is producing this and also another lakorn with Bow... Simultaneously producing two while acting in two lakorns will be quite taxing for Anne..
Seen them in the movie so I know they can have chemistry, some production house are just bad

Anne also have Mario & Yaya right idk when that one is going to come out

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Seen them in the movie so I know they can have chemistry, some production house are just bad

Anne also have Mario & Yaya right idk when that one is going to come out
Rad Romeo is ready for airing.. Maybe mid year or year end it can air...

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling

I agree, it's been so damn long that Taew hasn't pair up with Great. Obviously Great and Nine should switch costars because Great always have to pair up with actresses that are 12 years younger than him.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Excited to see this couple , I like both of them ,they were cute in the mv. together. can’t wait to see the fitting.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

meaning this one/bow will only air after 2 years or even longer. lol. I had bad experiences with thongent. BR still hasnt air after 2 years and the crown princess took 2 years/longer too.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
meaning this one/bow will only air after 2 years or even longer. lol. I had bad experiences with thongent. BR still hasnt air after 2 years and the crown princess took 2 years/longer too.
Anne takes a lot of time.. plus covid played a villain. BR will air this year...

Taew and Bow's lakorn will take 1 year each if shot simultaneously. Also 6 months for editing and then to find the right schedule for airing...
Anne will act and produce lakorn with Ananda. And she will act with Ken in Ken's production... Thong Ent will have busy years ahead...

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Maybe Anne is taking the more typical hands-off approach with producing? I think she does take longer than other productions but it's also because her lakorns air online in China once Ch3 started that deal so they have to go through China regulations too.

I'm looking forward to Taew and Nine. At least it's a new pairing and I'm hoping it's a new story too.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Mixed feelings about this. Happy about a fresh pairing but yeah, I had also thought she would be working with Great next. And I’m somehow not very excited about most of Anne’s productions? But maybe Taew is prioritizing her choice of role and script, rather than who her p’ek will be.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
It’s a remake from “phrom jaree see dum” but change the title to “Kaen” becos Anne bought this novel a while back.

It’s about Nek gets revenge back at her ex fiancé and her aunt for backstab her by Nek make their son (18 yr old boy) fell madly in love with her and dump the boy and he got addicted to drugs and kill himself, Pek is the boy’s uncle and Nek’s ex fiancé is P’ek’s older brother, so after the nephew died Pek got so angry and went to kidnap Nek on her wedding day to go punished,

will be interesting to see Nine play a bad mean guy.

Someone said if from the old version. the story is like Side see plerng+Kluen chewit+Jum loey ruk combine together. but I’m sure Anne will change the scripts to no rawr scenes. and Pek to be less a jerk or else viewers will hate him too much.

Nek (Muen prae) play from a weak 16 yr old girl who got heart broken (fr P’ek’s brother) and tried to kill herself to present time a strong vengeful woman in her early 30’s.

Pek (Pi tarn) is in his mid 30’s a business man. from a gentleman to a devilish guy after Nek came into his nephew life (18 yr old boy). he try to stop his nephew and Nek relationship but he can’t till his nephew died. so he got more angry at Nek.

that’s the short story from the novel.

Last edited:

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
rumors it’s a remake from “phrom jaree see dum” becos Anne bought this novel a while back. it’s about nek gets revenge back at her ex fiancé and her aunt for backstab her by nek make their son fell madly in love with her and dump the boy and he got addicted to drugs and kill himself, Pek is the boy’s uncle and n’ek ex fiancé is P’ek’s older brother, so after the nephew died Pek got so mad and went to kidnap Nek on her wedding day to go torture,
will be interesting to see Nine play a bad mean guy.
someone said if from the old version. the story is like side see plerng+kluen chewit+jum loey ruk combine together. but I think Anne will probably change the scripts around to no rawr scenes. and pek to brless a jerk or else viewers will hate him too much.
Nek (Meun pear) play from a weak 16 yr old girl who got heart broken and try to kill herself to present time a strong vengeful woman in her early 30’s.
Pek (Pimarn) is in his mid 30’s a business man. from a gentleman to a devil guy after Nek came into his nephew life(18-19 yr old). he try to stop his nephew and Nek relationship till his nephew died

that’s the short story from the novel.
Way too stereotyped tbh. Can't see anything new from this plot

diann

sarNie Juvenile
They don’t make revenge drama like how it was before and I don’t think I’ve seen one in a long time now? Not sure if they still make it

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't see how revenge plots like this work nowadays, especially on ch3. I feel like Thai society and viewership has changed so much in the last 10 years that it's hard to find success in making a lakorn like this and I don't think it's most people's cup of tea anymore. Plus, ch3 lakorns nowadays don't feel like the lakorns I grew up watching, I don't know how to explain it but the way they've 'modernized' things have given their lakorns a completely different feel in the past year or two. Honestly, this kind of plot would work better on ch7, in ch7 they still have some of that old school 'lakorn' feel. Like for instance, So Wayree still has some of that old school intensity to it and it was fun, but that's just my opinion.

I don't get the hype for Nine. I think he looks strange. I'd have liked to see Taew with the pra'eks from her generation that she hasn't paired with, how come their pairing her with a youngster.