[CH3] Kaen (Thong Entertainment) : Taew Natapohn / Nine Naphat

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I have faith in Anne production she’ll make it work, she’ll definitely modernize the scripts out well. Nine is 26 already he’s not a young boy plus he look and sound mature than his age I think he and Taew look fine together. but I still wanna see her with Pope,Great,Ken T. in the future. if gotten a strict detail director I think Nine acting will get better

Their unofficial fitting pic , Kanchai said they also got a famous actress to play in here he probably meant the role as P’ek’s sister- in-law.( the fan’s guessing is either : Aff)
373CE035-1795-4781-8856-E048628CDEE5.jpeg

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The plot sound so typical of what a lakorn used to be, back when you know it's a lakorn. Channel 3 hasn't been able to make a revenge lakorn exciting but more of a usual. I am fine with nine but with girls his generation. I feel the likes of Taew and those around her time are being used to push the younger ones. It's the channel signal of making room for the younger kids.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't see how revenge plots like this work nowadays, especially on ch3. I feel like Thai society and viewership has changed so much in the last 10 years that it's hard to find success in making a lakorn like this and I don't think it's most people's cup of tea anymore. Plus, ch3 lakorns nowadays don't feel like the lakorns I grew up watching, I don't know how to explain it but the way they've 'modernized' things have given their lakorns a completely different feel in the past year or two. Honestly, this kind of plot would work better on ch7, in ch7 they still have some of that old school 'lakorn' feel. Like for instance, So Wayree still has some of that old school intensity to it and it was fun, but that's just my opinion.
Agree. I can't remember what recent lakorn it was (maybe an evening one?) that got a lot of backlash for a rape plot line and people were calling for it to be banned so yeah, their audience isn't here for that anymore. I also think Ch3 has really made a push to sell their stuff to international platforms too and maybe that is what makes their lakorns have a different feel.

If this is supposed to be a remake of Promajaree, there will probably be major changes and the only thing that will stay the same are character names (see the remake of Plerng Payu).

nat12

sarNie Adult
The plot sound so typical of what a lakorn used to be, back when you know it's a lakorn. Channel 3 hasn't been able to make a revenge lakorn exciting but more of a usual. I am fine with nine but with girls his generation. I feel the likes of Taew and those around her time are being used to push the younger ones. It's the channel signal of making room for the younger kids.
Agreed. To see Ch3 using their top stars to push younger kids is something I expected. Which is why I was surprised that Nadech-Kim and Mark-Yaya got paired together recently. I know fans had been asking, but I thought the channel might choose to use them to push their newbies.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Agreed. To see Ch3 using their top stars to push younger kids is something I expected. Which is why I was surprised that Nadech-Kim and Mark-Yaya got paired together recently. I know fans had been asking, but I thought the channel might choose to use them to push their newbies.
Mark yaya lakorm has two other pairs. All four are juniors. MarkYa have to push these two pairs. They have been given joint responsibility.
I am not sure about Nadech Kim lakorn.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Mark yaya lakorm has two other pairs. All four are juniors. MarkYa have to push these two pairs. They have been given joint responsibility.
I am not sure about Nadech Kim lakorn.
I see. Thanks for the clarification.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I have faith in Anne production she’ll make it work, she’ll definitely modernize the scripts out well. Nine is 26 already he’s not a young boy plus he look and sound mature than his age I think he and Taew look fine together. but I still wanna see her with Pope,Great,Ken T. in the future. if gotten a strict detail director I think Nine acting will get better

Their unofficial fitting pic , Kanchai said they also got a famous actress to play in here he probably meant the role as P’ek’s sister- in-law.( the fan’s guessing is either : Aff, Cherry or Cris)
It’s Aff.

http://instagr.am/p/CeYTf8HB-gs/

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
main cast:
I like Panjun too, his character is n’ek’s close friend who is in love with her. They change Pek name to Pi tarn . Push is Pek’s half older brother and N’ek ex-Fiancé, Aff is Nek’s aunt

2AB73E98-743E-4ACB-B4DF-EAF2FFE1F4F7.jpeg

Last edited:

tjs

sarNie Egg
Nine looks handsome when photographed but when he’s acting I feel like he has dead fish eyes and an awkward smile.

Ann is so predictable. She only works with already popular actor/actresses: Kim, Mark, Yaya, James Ji, Mario, Bow, Taew, Nine… . It’d be more interesting to see her challenge a newbie or feature someone who’s skilled but might not have an established fan base.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Huh??? Push is in here as supporting? Hopefully he gets paired up with Aff.
He play as Aff’s husband and they have a 18 yr old son together, they probably change it and make his role main because he’s considered another couple with Aff. Panjun character in the novel is the readers favorite becos he love nek a lot and do everything for her so they love him and hate pek

Last edited:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
He play as Aff’s husband and they have a 18 yr old son together, they probably change it and make his role main because he’s considered another couple with Aff. Panjun character in the novel is the readers favorite becos he love nek a lot and do everything for her so they love him and hate pek
At least he's paired up with Aff but I'm still kinda surprised to see him in here as a sml bc since Nine is paired up with Taew, he's first ml.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Interesting to see Aff in this kind of role. Shocking how Push is accepting a supporting role (no matter how big it is), I guess its cause Anne is close to Jui.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Wow interesting! This is definitely gonna be a big project and most anticipating. Aff and Taew in the same lakorn. Kind of sad to see Aff not being the nang ek.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
my first thought is that I'm excited to see Taew and Push share the screen. I have a soft spot for Push, although I haven't liked his recent lakorn; I am a fan of Taew and Push separately so it'll be a cool experiment to see them acting together. Aww, Punjun is going to make me song san him like I did in that one Kim-Mario lakorn. He makes such a good smitten, side character.