[Ch3] Karn Kridsana (Makers Group): Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

Vico

sarNie Adult
Weren’t they supposed to have another drama being produced (don’t remember the title) ? But it never happened for some reason ?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Weren’t they supposed to have another drama being produced (don’t remember the title) ? But it never happened for some reason ?
That is cancelled I think.. channel 3 announces lakorns and then suddenly cancels them .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought the original with Sam and Mam was boring. The lakorn was just too long focusing on the n’ek sister and brother in law. There wasn’t much to the leads interaction or romance how I wanted.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
It's already been 6 yrs since they had their last lakorn together? Didn't seem like it was that long ago. Anyways, I want to see Nadech with someone who he hasn't acted with before bc there are still so many beautiful actresses left in ch3 that he hasn't acted with before.

Vico

sarNie Adult
It's already been 6 yrs since they had their last lakorn together? Didn't seem like it was that long ago. Anyways, I want to see Nadech with someone who he hasn't acted with before bc there are still so many beautiful actresses left in ch3 that he hasn't acted with before.
I’d like to see him with Diana or Namtarn

it’s mostly because they keep pairing him up with Yaya.
jeez, I know they’re together and they’re popular but still, it gets annoying, you almost never see them with anyone else

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought the original with Sam and Mam was boring. The lakorn was just too long focusing on the n’ek sister and brother in law. There wasn’t much to the leads interaction or romance how I wanted.
Sounds boring! Love Nadech and Taew together and was hoping for an amazing storyline!!!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m so excited for their reunion but the storyline sounds boring! can you please come up with a better remake ugh

Sacred

among...
I have never thought that lakorn actually was gonna happen. It was looking like some ActArt scheme to get Nadech's schedule.

Sacred

among...
This is actually hilarious! It seems most of people unhappy with this new lakorn of Taew and Nadech. On pantip, everyone hates Jett's production. On Daradaily, everyone hates Taew and plotline. On Twitter, everyone hates Taew, Jett and plotline.
It looks like, two years ago Nadech-Taew's reunion was ok. But not now. And not with this lakorn.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Right: I thought people wanted Taew and nadech to pair up again now they are against it? I’ve been waited for a reunion but looks like they’re gonna be stuck with a crappy production

bit

sarNie Adult
I guess people are against this remake because the pain of watching Song Sanaeha is still fresh. Jett production butchered the script and it was a mess. No one in the acting line could save it.

So I guess some fans doesn’t want to see that again.