[Ch3] Khon Neua Duang (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i like seeing an older pra'ek with a young n'ek but not like chatchai and janie or chatchai with namfon, that was just tooo nasty looking.
talking about it that was a nightmare for me the couple that went perfectly not weird and very cute P'Au/Gale P'Pope/N'Mint P'Num/Yard

tinah

sarNie Coma
interview of ananda. seem like this pairing may happen afterall hehe. crossing fingers

เขิน'อนันดา'ปลื้ม'ญาญ่า'ฮอตละครรุม

"ญา ญ่า-อุรัสย่า เสปอร์บันด์" สุดเขินหลัง "อนันดา เอเวอริ่งแฮม" เอ่ยปากแอบปลื้ม รับชอบฝ่ายชายเหมือนกัน รับงานรุมละครต่อคิว 3 เรื่อง เชื่อไม่กระทบการเรียน

ทำเอาแฟนคลับหลายๆ คนลุ้นมาจับคู่ลงจอกันสักครั้ง สำหรับ "ญาญ่า-อุรัสย่า" กับ อนันดา หลังฝ่ายชายเปิดใจว่าแอบปลื้มและชื่นชอบฝ่ายหญิงมาก ขนาดที่ว่าไม่ว่า "ญาญ่า" จะพูดอะไรก็น่าเชื่อไปซะหมด เจอประโยคนี้เข้าไปทำเอาสาวๆ ครึ่งประเทศอดอิจฉาสาว "ญาญ่า" ไม่ได้ แต่ไม่รู้ว่าตัวนางเอกชื่อดังจะรู้สึกยังไงบ้างที่ พระเอกหนุ่มสุดฮอตพูดแบบนี้ เลยต้องขอแอบไปถามความรู้สึกกันหน่อย

"(เขินหน้าแดง) ต้องขอบคุณพี่เขา (อนันดา) มากๆ ที่พี่เขาพูดอะไรดีๆ เกี่ยวกับหนู แล้วจริงๆ หนูเองก็เป็นแฟนคลับของพี่เขาเหมือนกัน (ยิ้ม) ติดตามผลงานของพี่เขามาตลอด ถ้าเป็นไปได้หากเราสองคนได้ร่วมงานตัวหนูยินดีมาก และอยากเล่นมากๆ หากมีผู้จัดคนไหนที่อยากให้หนูกับพี่เขาเล่นคู่กันบอกได้เลย หนูอยากเล่นมากที่สุด (ยิ้มหวาน)" นางเอกสาวตอบด้วยสีหน้ายิ้มแย้ม พร้อมเสริมว่าหากได้ร่วมงานกันคงได้ประสบการณ์ดีๆ

"หนูคิดว่าถ้าหนูได้เล่นคู่กับพี่เขา หนูคงได้เทคนิคทางการแสดงกลับมาเยอะมาก คือทุกครั้งที่ได้ดูผลงานของพี่เขา หนูรู้สึกว่าไม่ว่าเขาจะเล่นบทไหน เขาเล่นได้เป็นธรรมชาติมากๆ สายตา ท่าทางทุกอย่างดูไม่ฝืน ที่ชอบที่สุดตอนที่พี่เขาเล่นปืนใหญ่จอมสลัด พี่เขาเท่มากเลย" ญาญ่ากล่าวพร้อมยิ้ม

ทั้งนี้ นางเอกสาวยังบอกถึงคิวละครปีนี้ที่แน่นเอี๊ยด เพราะมีละครต่อกันถึง 3 เรื่องคือ ธรณีนี่นี้ใครครอง มายาตะวัน และ ดาวเรือง

"จริงๆ ทางผู้ใหญ่ของช่อง 3 อยากให้เล่นละครปีละเรื่องน่าจะดีกว่า แต่โชคดีของหนูที่ว่าละครแต่ละเรื่องหนูจะเริ่มถ่ายตอนช่วงปิดเทอม แล้วจริงๆ ละครธรณีนี่นี้ใครครองกำลังจะถ่ายเสร็จแล้วด้วย และเมื่อถ่ายเรื่องนี้เสร็จถึงจะเปิดกล้องเรื่อง "มายาตะวัน" ทำให้หนูมีเวลาที่จะทำงาน อาจจะมีบางช่วงที่มายาตะวันถ่ายไปพร้อมกับเรื่อง "ดาวเรือง" แต่ก็คิดว่าน่าจะโอเค น่าจะไหวอยู่ จริงๆ ตัวหนูเอง คุณแม่ และก็ทางช่องก็จะคอยคำนวณกันตลอดว่าจะไหวไหม จะมีผลกับเวลาเรียนไหม ซึ่งเราก็เอาคิวมาดูแล้วว่าก็ได้อยู่" นางเอกสาวคนดังกล่าวอย่างอารมณ์ดีทิ้งท้าย

credit to komchadluek

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
So I'll take it that she has a very high possibility of being in here unless P'Off decides to not wait for her and cast someone else. I liked the way Yaya answered in this interview and she's definitely improving. Gah, I'm so proud of her < 3 She's gonna be super busy. After TNNKK, she'll have Maya Tawan, Dao Reung and possibly this one and Prissina for next year (?). I'm still doubting about her being in the Yakuza lakorn because Yaya has said she will only film one lakorn at a time now but we'll just have to wait for more confirmation. I could careless about her being in a lot of remakes since I haven't watched any of the original versions aside from TNNKK and what I care most is that Yaya gives her best performance. I feel so fortunate to see her in many projects but I hope she'll have some time to rest because she's such a hard worker juggling her school work and filming/attending events. Regardless of anything, she has my fullest support (;

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Perhaps a hint?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mTrYUhXbrg&feature=plcp&context=C4d67b06VDvjVQa1PpcFMZhkPhENtCg3Km4KIUfHkPW5_0qeyiKlI%3D

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Omgeee! This is new to me. Lol, she's playing with Ananda? Interesing. Maybe I will look forward to this because I like him too. Lol :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ananda and Yaya?? Uhh...odd. I kind of feel bad for Yaya because she just looks too....innocent. I can't take her seriously. She may be cute and all, but I just can't take the fact that she looks like a 10-yr-old. This is my problem with her, because unless she gets paired with a young-looking lad, I'll never be able to watch and enjoy her take on a serious role or even a simple adult role. She just needs to mature a bit more...physically and vocally.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
This is my problem with her, because unless she gets paired with a young-looking lad, I'll never be able to watch and enjoy her take on a serious role or even a simple adult role. She just needs to mature a bit more...physically and vocally.
im a little confused with this, so she needs to act with young looking p'ek for her role to be mature? i thought nadech and mark are young, or am wrong?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
im a little confused with this, so she needs to act with young looking p'ek for her role to be mature? i thought nadech and mark are young, or am wrong?
You've misinterpreted, or maybe I was too vague/confusing. Let me rephrase. I meant to say I'm not able to take any of Yaya's roles seriously unless she gets paired with a guy who's physically compatible with her. Perhaps I should say it directly. I can't watch her take on a serious role, better yet any role, due to the fact that she looks like a little kid. Does that make better sense? ;) Although I enjoy the companionship between Nadech and Yaya, I still think Yaya is a little too young-looking for him. I have no intention to put Yaya down. She's adorable and I can't deny that, but she's too young. Mark and Nadech are young, but at least they're mature-looking...in a way. A couple yrs from now maybe she'll grow a little bit more (physically).

There is an exception though. For example, unless she takes on a role where it's necessary for her to look young and her co-star to look older.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Although I enjoy the companionship between Nadech and Yaya, I still think Yaya is a little too young-looking for him
interesting, that is the first time that i heard/read that yaya looks a little too young for nadech
regarding mark, he is known for cute and young looking, some ppl commented that yaya even looked too mature for him in tawan deud
to me mainly it's the role you're in, if the n'ek role is a mature one, whoever the p'ek is will not change that, unless your acting is way off hehe
anyways every1 has their opinions and i fully respect yours
but i doubt yaya is going to be in here unless it will be filmed in 2014

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
interesting, that is the first time that i heard/read that yaya looks a little too young for nadech
regarding mark, he is known for cute and young looking, some ppl commented that yaya even looked too mature for him in tawan deud
to me mainly it's the role you're in, if the n'ek role is a mature one, whoever the p'ek is will not change that, unless your acting is way off hehe
anyways every1 has their opinions and i fully respect yours
but i doubt yaya is going to be in here unless it will be filmed in 2014
Yes, people perceive things differently and no matter what mature role Yaya takes, I'll still see her as a cute little girl. ^_^

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
heh you might perceive it differently when yaya takes on mature roles in the future!
js like how i used to see tik as a serious p'ek watching wanida, but i recently watched an old lakorn with him and aum p (dunno wat it's called) and he's like a playboy in there, such a cutie, now i see a humorous side to him!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
heh you might perceive it differently when yaya takes on mature roles in the future!
js like how i used to see tik as a serious p'ek watching wanida, but i recently watched an old lakorn with him and aum p (dunno wat it's called) and he's like a playboy in there, such a cutie, now i see a humorous side to him!
Exactly. That's why I'll have to wait a couple more years with Yaya, so she can shed off that cutie image of hers. Haha.
I've experienced it before with Anne actually. I never liked her until I saw 365 WHR. That was whenmy attitude towards her changed dramatically and now I'm one of her biggest fans.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
To each and their own. It would actually be a great honour if she were able to star alongside someone like Ananda. If you can't tolerate watching her on screen due to her cutesy image then that's either two things, she's not convincing enough in her roles where you're always reminded of her real personality or you're not open enough to see her in a new light. Regardless of her young face, she'll need to act with both young and old praek, whatever the Channel approves for her.

Anyways, I believe P'Dang said a long time ago that they're no longer producing this lakorn. Until there's any further info, this thread should be moved to the 'Unconfirmed' section.