[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
TODAY WE ARE BLESSED WITH THI AND NA MOMENTS YEAY tho i pulled out my earphones when its nat pichet krit ya parts

Ugh the almost kiss omg.

tomorrow's episode is going to hurt real bad i can feel it! So much going to happen tomorrow.. the kiss the confession and the reveal :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
TODAY WE ARE BLESSED WITH THI AND NA MOMENTS YEAY tho i pulled out my earphones when its nat pichet krit ya parts

Ugh the almost kiss omg.

tomorrow's episode is going to hurt real bad i can feel it! So much going to happen tomorrow.. the kiss the confession and the reveal :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Super excited for tomorrow but not so much for the heart breaking :sad6: hope it doesn’t last long and we get many sweet scenes :love:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was surprise she even let him tease her like that before hell broke loose in the preview. Wow. 555 I’m not sure how I feel about the reveal in tomorrow’s episode but ladies, we are finally near that moment we’ve all dread yet anticipated for.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
we are finally near that moment we’ve all dread yet anticipated for.
This! Im glad that the truth is gonna be revealed tomorrow but at the same time im scared cause Thi looks mad. And i believe in today's episode he said something like "i don't like it when you lie(?)". If he ended up shouting tmrw at Na i can actually understand

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
They finally realized their feelings for each other and they acted so awkward!!

Yep, the showdown will be tomorrow. Nat probably told Thi about the duplicity. That's why he did his own digging and said to Na on the preview, "You never did have a scar from the beginning!" Maybe the love confession is only part of the plan to expose Na but we all know he does love her. Get ready for the heartbreaks, girls!! :sad6: Thi will be extremely furious!!

mayag

sarNie Adult
In a way, it’s good because Thi and Na have more scenes together when they are fighting compared to when they’re getting along. Lol

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my!!!! They became so awkward , when they realized that they have feelings for each other! Poor thing, they know in their hearts that they shouldn’t love each other , but well no one stop ur heart >__>! I’m glad that , Thi will be able love her 100% again cuz she is Na ^^ They are so cuteee ^^

When they played the song without music/instrumental, I kept thinking of KC ahha. ^^

What a twist with Nat and Pichet lolz >_< , btw Pichet is handsome , so is Mr.cop/policeman >__<!
Watching ep 26 prev gave me heart attack , I don’t think I will be able to watch it :((

Yaam

sarNie Adult
This lakorn started out really good, after like episode 8 or 9 I lost interested. Trying to watch episode 10 right now, but Na is really annoying now! Can't stand her character and sometimes I don't understand her intentions... Pausing on this lakorn!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love how she just so casually grabbed his hand when he told her she should apologize to him another way. I could barely watch today's episode with all the sweetness going on in the car. Too shy to watch it. 555 Too bad they had to be reminded that they "can't" be together because she's the "mistress." T_T The awkwardness after they realized their feelings was too funny and cute. It was almost as if it was a bittersweet moment just because they're trying so hard not to like the other person. He's even ignoring her to avoid his true feelings. My heart almost broke for Na during the office scene. The amount of Thi-Na scenes made me so happy even though they were all sweet yet bittersweet moments. At this point I am suspecting Nat/Pichet more than anything or anyone, but at the same time I have a feeling it's not them who tried to kill Ya. It has to be one of them or someone we've encountered so far but have not yet suspected? At the end of the day, it's either Ya/Na or Nat/Pichet that has to go down, which we all know it's the latter. lol All in all, I'm dang excited for tomorrow's episode. It's really going to go down.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
They are trying so hard to fight how they feel about each other. It will only work for a while, then it won't.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! But I'm also sad that there are only 6 episodes left. T_T

I'm now strongly suspect Pichet for everything but, if Pichet is indeed the culprit, the only incident that doesn't make sense is Krit's dad's death. I guess he could have just been unfortunate to have been in the same car as Pipop.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Somehow I really hope that there’ll be a plot twist that Thi actually already know that there’re Ya and Na. I mean this guy was already close to reveal the mistery (and his bestfriend is a police officer). A bit weird, how come Pichet and Nat can expose both, but not Thi and Mr. Policeman?

Anyhow... can’t wait for tonight’s episode. 30 mins to go! :aaaaa:

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
The greatest quetion is: since when he knew the truth?
Anyway, just me or anyone got a little annoyed when Thi pushed Na? If there is something that I do not like in lakorn is this kind of scenes.