[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm in love with Pop. I ran into him while looking for something to enjoy and found Gratook Nuad Seua. It was just a random lakorn that I pressed on and fell in love with. Then I remembered that I saw him before in Look Mai Plien See, paired up with Margie. After that, I can't stop loving him. As for Bua, I'm not a big fan of yet, but I'm not saying I don't like her. I still have to watch her more to get used to her.

The teaser seems very interesting so I can't wait to watch it.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I'm in love with Pop. I ran into him while looking for something to enjoy and found Gratook Nuad Seua. It was just a random lakorn that I pressed on and fell in love with. Then I remembered that I saw him before in Look Mai Plien See, paired up with Margie. After that, I can't stop loving him. As for Bua, I'm not a big fan of yet, but I'm not saying I don't like her. I still have to watch her more to get used to her.

The teaser seems very interesting so I can't wait to watch it.
Is Gratook Nuad Seur a lakorn?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pop was sooo adorable in ronapee.... that smile... gets me grinning

Bua...is eh to me...i don't care either way with her but the teaser hooked me

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea I’m not sure how I feel about this Lakorn but I have a soft spot for Pop since I saw him in when a man loves a woman. I hurt for him so badly. He was so good!

Did this air yet? Lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I’m not sure how I feel about this Lakorn but I have a soft spot for Pop since I saw him in when a man loves a woman. I hurt for him so badly. He was so good!

Did this air yet? Lol
It's suppose to air starting tomorrow. We just need someone to pin it up.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have never watch Bua before so this is my first time...I think pop might be more of a reason for me to keep watching lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like the first episode so far. It’s moving fast, n’ek is moving in in the next episode.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched the 1st episode and I actually like it and pra’ek is handsome. I didn’t care for Bua in KC ( first time I saw her in lakorn) but this interesting and pace is fast. Thank goodness they didn’t put too much, but just enough, back stories for the various supporting cast.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m a bit bored but haven’t started on this yet...hopefully bua’s acting as n’ek for the first time isn’t so annoying. She was so annoying in pope/Mews last Lakorn! Maybe I’ll hold off til a few more episodes air to get started! Hope y’all continue to review each episode y’all seen. Lol :D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love Pop, so adorable! But I don’t like Bua, she’s so annoying in every role!!! And her voice.....but I’ll give it a try cause if Pop.

But I don’t understand is her character an actress? Or undercover? Like what’s with all the fighting scenes? I think I’d like this better if it was just a typical family drama without the action fighting/undercover/masked fighter thing.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m a bit bored but haven’t started on this yet...hopefully bua’s acting as n’ek for the first time isn’t so annoying. She was so annoying in pope/Mews last Lakorn! Maybe I’ll hold off til a few more episodes air to get started! Hope y’all continue to review each episode y’all seen. Lol :D
She was annoying in KC too. :risas3: Depending on the camera angles, sometimes she's cute and sometimes she's average, but I am so superficial that I want to be blown away by the beauty of my nang'ek. Her voice is :eek:. I am a sucker for pra'ek falling for nang'ek in this type of storyline.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Pop, so adorable! But I don’t like Bua, she’s so annoying in every role!!! And her voice.....but I’ll give it a try cause if Pop.

But I don’t understand is her character an actress? Or undercover? Like what’s with all the fighting scenes? I think I’d like this better if it was just a typical family drama without the action fighting/undercover/masked fighter thing.
I think she said she's a stunt double.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I was watching the first episode I laughed a little bit. When she was fighting the 2 guys and out of nowhere pra'ek showed up to help her lol...and then when he caught her they slowly looked at each other's eyes...all the while I am thinking the 2 bad guys are idiots...since one had a knife he could just throw it at them or something. I mean, they were slow-mo holding each other. It is like, when the pranang were taking a break having a love stare the bad guys also took a break lol.