[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I randomly clicked on this lakorn not expecting to like it but I am hooked now. I'm used to Bua as a 2nd or 3rd lead but not as a main lead. She's not so bad and she's hilarious. Both P'ek and N'ek are hilarious. Pop is so cute! I love that it airs 5 days a wk. I hate waiting! And best of all, Neko is subbing it on DailyMotion! :icon12: https://nekomeowmeow.com/khunmaesr/
WELCOME TO THE CLUB lol i saw an edit on instagram and was instantly intrigued

This episode looked good, can't wait for subs =)
Yesssss.. lol thank you to the sister’s devil whisper Thi actually saw Na and Krit.
Idk if he’s jealous or what cause it is still kinda early, but his reaction is funny :pancarta:
I believe this is the part in the teaser where he said husband and wife can kiss :love::love:

mayag

sarNie Adult
The first wife scares me. She seems pretty sketchy too. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah the first wife seems coo coo for cocoa puffs, honestly everyone in the family, expect Thi, is pretty suspect. But I am glad that, from the preview, she's finally going to start taking on to the main family to investigate.

I also can't wait for more jealously scenes, because I am sure we are going to see Ya/Na visiting Krit at the hospital soon and Thi walking in.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I really like this lakorn , haven’t watch thai lakorns after KC! So that means it’s really good to me , beside Pop is my bae since that Lakorn with Jamesma and Kim ^^! And well Bua was annoying second/3 lead in KC! But I really like her now! They look perfect how I wish it will be longer eps ~_~!! Just only 13 eps :(( ^^

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like this lakorn , haven’t watch thai lakorns after KC! So that means it’s really good to me , beside Pop is my bae since that Lakorn with Jamesma and Kim ^^! And well Bua was annoying second/3 lead in KC! But I really like her now! They look perfect how I wish it will be longer eps ~_~!! Just only 13 eps :(( ^^
Wait, where did it say this was only 13 episodes? I thought most evening lakorns were 20+ episodes since each episode is so short.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Wait, where did it say this was only 13 episodes? I thought most evening lakorns were 20+ episodes since each episode is so short.
Or wait , I may be wrong cuz I only saw in Neko Meow (site)! , she wrote till ep 13, that’s why!! I may be wrong , cuz I never watch or knew about evening lakorns!?! So hopefully , it will be longer... :)) I’m so glad hehe

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea it has to be closer to 30 episodes at least. It would be quite interesting if this lakorn ended next week with 13 episodes. XD

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Yea it has to be closer to 30 episodes at least. It would be quite interesting if this lakorn ended next week with 13 episodes. XD
Hahah yea ! That’s what I thought Lolz! Anyway since I’m more into K-drama , I’m bad at Lakorn and C-dramas things!! Sorry guys ^^ <3

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just finished watching episode four and I loved it. Bua's acting is pretty good. Pop and Bua look so cute together and their chemistry is alright. Can't wait to see Thi getting jealous of Na. Everyone is suspecting the first wife Nat, but I think the one most likely to be the bad guy is the sister or her husband. While everyone else was going all crazy over the will, only the husband stayed calm. It's either he really is just a good guy, or he's the main bad guy and he is just staying calm before the storm.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like if it's been the sister and her husband the husband make more sense. Because the sister seems like she's all bark and no bite. All she does is complain and then try to get someone else to do something about it. In the first few episodes alone, she kept trying to instigate Nat to do something about the will and Siriya, but done nothing herself. At least so far, but we will have to see how things go from here.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn reminded me a little bit of KC, like the ending song , the same meaning from KC ost >__< and the scenes from the beach(from trailer or ost)! And that both hate each other from the start ( most lakorns are anyway) ^^.

I suspecting most ppl in the house , except the mom and Thi ^^

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn reminded me a little bit of KC, like the ending song , the same meaning from KC ost >__< and the scenes from the beach(from trailer or ost)! And that both hate each other from the start ( most lakorns are anyway) ^^.

I suspecting most ppl in the house , except the mom and Thi ^^
I noticed the similar theme with the songs as well. But I love that sort of feel so I'm good with it lol.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching episode four and I loved it. Bua's acting is pretty good. Pop and Bua look so cute together and their chemistry is alright. Can't wait to see Thi getting jealous of Na. Everyone is suspecting the first wife Nat, but I think the one most likely to be the bad guy is the sister or her husband. While everyone else was going all crazy over the will, only the husband stayed calm. It's either he really is just a good guy, or he's the main bad guy and he is just staying calm before the storm.
I was analyzing who the person is too but one who suspiciously struck out to me is the "guy relative" of the first wife who works at the company. She's so secretive of him and his dirty work for her. In her office when he walked in and she kicked the sister out, she told him he better not slip and his work needs to be "perfect" then she walked out and started having illusions of Siriya. I wonder if he's really her relative or a secret lover that he's willing to do dirty work for. :confused12:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I was analyzing who the person is too but one who suspiciously struck out to me is the "guy relative" of the first wife who works at the company. She's so secretive of him and his dirty work for her. In her office when he walked in and she kicked the sister out, she told him he better not slip and his work needs to be "perfect" then she walked out and started having illusions of Siriya. I wonder if he's really her relative or a secret lover that he's willing to do dirty work for. :confused12:
I'm thinking he is her relative, but distantly, and that she must be embezzling money from the company for some reason. And now she is worried because with her husband dead the family could easily kick her out of the company considering she has no ownership of it.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thinking he is her relative, but distantly, and that she must be embezzling money from the company for some reason. And now she is worried because with her husband dead the family could easily kick her out of the company considering she has no ownership of it.
I think Thi is suspicious of what's going on too. Remember in the beginning when he was talking to his cop friend? I think they were discussing that issue but I didn't pay much attention to the sub so have to go back and watch that scene.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
SAME OMG After KC I couldn’t find any lakorn that intrigued me just by the storyline and here I am lmao

Good point tbh, how could she kept her own sister in the dark about this business of hers with that relative.. 1st wife is fishy af

It just occurred to me that this is Pop and Bua's second time pairing lol
I saw it on their profile just now but their 1st lakorn together was about 4 years ago? Anyone watched it? Is it any good?

I am liking the chemistry between pop and bua so far, and their height difference are a major plus point

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
SAME OMG After KC I couldn’t find any lakorn that intrigued me just by the storyline and here I am lmao

Good point tbh, how could she kept her own sister in the dark about this business of hers with that relative.. 1st wife is fishy af

I saw it on their profile just now but their 1st lakorn together was about 4 years ago? Anyone watched it? Is it any good?

I am liking the chemistry between pop and bua so far, and their height difference are a major plus point
Never watched it, since it was not subbed. The focus seemed more on the veterans and I wasn't really interested in any of them. But from the glimpses I got of Pop & Bua from the OSTs and trailers I thought they looked cute, though Bua's acting did not seem too good. I think she just doesn't suit the sweet/cutesy type roles, which is why I did not like her much in KC. But I enjoy her a lot more in this.