LMAO SHE GAVE HIM A HEADBUTT

i think Thi said "i am your husband, i can kiss you. but other cannot"

cause i don't want to spam orz I'll just edit my comment

i love when pop speaking in a low tone voice omg

LMAO NA BITE HIS EAR OKAY SERVE YOU RIGHT

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I like today's episode ^^ Thi looks like he do care about Na/Ya
And lmao i feel like there is more Jealous!Thi scene but i have to wait for subs to be sure

I made some gif based on the ost video weeee

<-- i wonder what is going on for this

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Also the one , the secretary of the first wife , he was also in KC? Thit’s friend, The one who got shot?!? Or I am wrong !! >__<
Now that you mentioned, i actually went to watch KC - i do think it is the same person. In KC his name is Waythit

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I’m unfamiliar with 40 minutes lakorn. I want to see more Pop. I have to watch Kim and his lakorn to see him=))

viola

sarNie Egg
One more
I like today's episode ^^ Thi looks like he do care about Na/Ya
And lmao i feel like there is more Jealous!Thi scene but i have to wait for subs to be sure

I made some gif based on the ost video weeee

<-- i wonder what is going on for this

Anyone here remember that bed when Thit played his cheesy side to Jee? :))) and the beach, the house are showed in OST MV also remind me of KC :))) I need to check lyrics of OST since you guys said that it has same meaning of KC's ending OST
Very first lakorn after KC, it has been a year already and I'm happy that I'm not the only one who struggle KC withdrawal for that long. The plot of this one is something fresh and interesting, it brings up the Conan feeling LOL

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
One more

Anyone here remember that bed when Thit played his cheesy side to Jee? :))) and the beach, the house are showed in OST MV also remind me of KC :))) I need to check lyrics of OST since you guys said that it has same meaning of KC's ending OST
Very first lakorn after KC, it has been a year already and I'm happy that I'm not the only one who struggle KC withdrawal for that long. The plot of this one is something fresh and interesting, it brings up the Conan feeling LOL
KC withdrawal is way too strong istg i can't watch other lakorn at all.
I only return like a week ago cause i saw ra raeng fai is finished, and i accidentally saw cecilia posted about this lakorn on IG and you bet i was intrigued

1st lakorn in a year that made me stream live, im loving this lakorn so far

My lord i posted a lot orz pls let me know if it is considered spamming.. im just way too excited

mayag

sarNie Adult
You know i am smitten with these two when i went lurking

Bua posted about this scene on her ig
View attachment 10782
Lol Pop seems like a funny/playful kinda guy. Even during their live interview, he was the one who kept making jokes and making the others (Bua and Judo, plus the interviewer) laugh.

Haha did you watch it on there already? I'm patiently waiting for YT uploads!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
BLESS YOU I AM OFF TO WATCH AGAIN

Before that i found this while lurking on ig
Screenshot_20180222-004550.jpg

i guess there will be a kidnapping scene, judging by warehouse kinda bg and khao suay not conscious

sorry guys i have been uploading pics from mobile i didn't realize how huge it was until i log on to my pc - amending to thumbnail now

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I hate watching lakorns where you can’t help it but to suspect everyone. Like, I’m giving Nat the benefit of doubt because I’ve watched enough lakorns where 1 character is very obvious about their hatred but it turns out to be someone else. I am excited to see more of Pop and Bua. I love it when Pop’s hair is down. He looks more boyish and adorable like that.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think I would ever catch a lakorn live again. The ads were outrageous. No matter how much I enjoy a lakorn I can wait a few hours for the channel to upload it properly.

I would be surprised if this lakorn is less than 25 episodes. And if it is doing good like Rak Rai then it might get extended. Rak Rai got pretty good ratings so the downside of it was fillers episodes and dragging.
I tried watching Rak Rai last night after I watched the MV. It was good and fast paced but after the 6th episode, I skipped to the last 10 episodes. I like the n'ek but couldn't get into the p'ek.

mey198

sarNie Egg
So far I’m loving all the episodes. I love how in some scene it’s a little comical and other scene is serious. And the pace is going well, I just hope it doesn’t drag like Rak Rai. Can’t wait for more episode to come. If you guy have any spoiler, please do share.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm holding out until more ep...

So 1 of the sister is paralyze? Or is she in recovery? P'k knows? Because she's moving her leg quite often (I know she took her sister place)

Pop is soo swoon worthy...that smile...Love him in Ronnapee

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm holding out until more ep...

So 1 of the sister is paralyze? Or is she in recovery? P'k knows? Because she's moving her leg quite often (I know she took her sister place)

Pop is soo swoon worthy...that smile...Love him in Ronnapee
The older sister, who was the p'ek's brother's mistress, is paralyzed, but there is hope for recovery. P'ek suspects n'ek but has no proof.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I love it when Pop’s hair is down. He looks more boyish and adorable like that.
same omg reminds me of Ken T in ra raerng fai.
I love how they are trying to soften down his character when he's at home. Looks more likeable and approachable

Lol I love how under your profile picture it say Mr.Lawyer ❤ Miss G.
Im in a KC combo set; avatar, signature, status lol
I am so deep into KC hol i could not leave

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I strolled through IG and saw veteran actress Anne thong post of the lakorn. Does she have any making of the lakorn. Or just supporting?? Its nice how she's promoting this lakorn.

mey198

sarNie Egg
same omg reminds me of Ken T in ra raerng fai.
I love how they are trying to soften down his character when he's at home. Looks more likeable and approachable

Im in a KC combo set; avatar, signature, status lol
I am so deep into KC hol i could not leave
I know I am too. I still listen to their ost and can’t help but reminisce the old day lol.