[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
i swear i sounded like a dying whistle trying to keep my voice on the low ugh athirat is going to be the death of me!
it might be too early for love, but Thi is definitely, confirmed, experiencing some physical attraction to Na. He keep on invading her personal space, and of course that jealous scene. and now that he worries about her safety too, i guessing praek would fall for nangek first :cheer::cheer:
Oh I agree, he's totally going to fall first. N'ek is still too suspicious of the family. Plus I think at this point she still plans to switch back with her sister so she probably would not want to fall for him.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Yeah. So far and from pa'ek's actions.. I think he will fall for na'ek first. Man. If any of you have any spoilers..please share lol. I need some right now.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I've half started so many fan videos, but no song is inspiring me. Hopefully, I find one soon. But that's how I know I'm really hooked I don't usually solo vid a show more than once unless I really like it, which I think up to point was only Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur and Khun Cheevit.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this lakorn a new storyline or a remake? I stumbled upon a couple of videos on youtube that kinda sound like someone reading the script

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think it's a remake, or at least it was never mentioned as one. But I could be wrong.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh..I’m forcing myself to not click on the spoiler gifs. Have to wait another two hours before I can watch today’s episode! Huhuhuhu

I too no longer think Nat is the bad person. She might have made some mistakes but there is definitely someone else more evil than her. I’m eyeing the brother-in-law too now.

I love how quickly this thread is moving! Since Pop and Bua aren’t SUPER popular.

viola

sarNie Egg
Oh gosh..I’m forcing myself to not click on the spoiler gifs. Have to wait another two hours before I can watch today’s episode! Huhuhuhu

I too no longer think Nat is the bad person. She might have made some mistakes but there is definitely someone else more evil than her. I’m eyeing the brother-in-law too now.

I love how quickly this thread is moving! Since Pop and Bua aren’t SUPER popular.
I'm also supisious about the brother-in-law most, even secretary of Nat is someone mistery, how about the housekeeper who is close to Thi????
There must be a twist or some twists for this plot, I dont think the writer let everything obivious like this :)))

mey198

sarNie Egg
i swear i sounded like a dying whistle trying to keep my voice on the low ugh athirat is going to be the death of me!
it might be too early for love, but Thi is definitely, confirmed, experiencing some physical attraction to Na. He keep on invading her personal space, and of course that jealous scene. and now that he worries about her safety too, i guessing praek would fall for nangek first :cheer::cheer:
Lol I seriously can’t read your comment in public.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm also supisious about the brother-in-law most, even secretary of Nat is someone mistery, how about the housekeeper who is close to Thi????
There must be a twist or some twists for this plot, I dont think the writer let everything obivious like this :)))
Omg if it turns out to be the housekeeper, I'm going to die laughing. LMAO

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
This is why I said I’m going to give Nat the benefit of doubt, because characters who are super obvious about their hatred for a specific character is usually not the evil person. The most innocent one is the usually the evil person, the one behind everything. It’s someone in the house, and I’m suspecting it is either the uncle or one of the servants even.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
It could be that one servant who got fired for eavesdropping Nat and Pipop arguing about Sririya too

Way too many suspects orz i am an impatient person tho

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my!! I’m soo in loveee with this lakorn !!
Currently watching ep 5-2, I love when Na have a meeting with the family and Thi just standing beside her , like they are “real” a couple.
He “” soo”” worried about her , yet still both suspecting each other^^ I like him better with his hair down ^^
Khun Krit : there’s nothing between us
Khun Thi : Good , I like it!?! ( boy, what u saying so honest like that) >__<

Indeed , the culprit is in the house. But Thi is free from being a suspect for me >__<!!
Patiently waiting for ep 6 with subs!!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my!! I’m soo in loveee with this lakorn !!
Currently watching ep 5-2, I love when Na have a meeting with the family and Thi just standing beside her , like they are “real” a couple.
He “” soo”” worried about her , yet still both suspecting each other^^ I like him better with his hair down ^^
Khun Krit : there’s nothing between us
Khun Thi : Good , I like it!?! ( boy, what u saying so honest like that) >__<

Indeed , the culprit is in the house. But Thi is free from being a suspect for me >__<!!
Patiently waiting for ep 6 with subs!!!
Yeah Thi is the only one we can be sure didn't do it. Because that'd just be bad for the ship lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I keep thinking about it, but I see absolutely no benefit to Na revealing that she suspects the family of foul play. If anything, it will make it harder to catch them because they'll try to be more careful.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree. I don’t think she should’ve been so vocal on her search for the bad person who harmed her sister. If you’re gonna go “undercover” to find out who did it then shouldn’t you keep it on the DL? It makes it more than obvious to the bad person. You want them to come full front with their schemes, not be cautious in their every move. That’ll make it even more hard to find out who the real culprit(s) is/are. She should’ve been more smart than this. But then again we wouldn’t have a lakorn if there were no minor loop holes. 555

I wouldn’t be surprise if it’s none of the family members but an outsider.