[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

mayag

sarNie Adult
I have been so busy you guys that I’ve actually missed the last three episodes. I will probably only get time over the weekend to catch up and I’m happy because I won’t miss my Bua and Pop too much while waiting for Monday to come! :cheer:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OMG this episodes introduced us with many new informations. It seems that we have other will. I wonder what it was about. Anyone who understand Thai can help us here, right? hehehe. Anyway, I think this drama is getting more and more interisting and I really hope it can continuous like that :)
The recording is about the person who is scamming money from the company.

There is something else that kind of entered my mind, all of the tragedies, could also not be linked. It can be multiple mysteries in one.

Another thing, is it possible that maybe SIya is the mother of Kao Suay, but Pipob isn't the father? Even with DNA evidence, which in lakorns are often faked. Could his brother in law (Sister's husband) be the father and Siya knows something more than she is saying. Cause we see that the sister's husband is having an affair with someone from the office. Maybe Siya was one of his conquests and Pipob found out and helped her, and that is why she seems to respect him so much (maybe even Na, doesn't know this).

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
The recording is about the person who is scamming money from the company.

There is something else that kind of entered my mind, all of the tragedies, could also not be linked. It can be multiple mysteries in one.

Another thing, is it possible that maybe SIya is the mother of Kao Suay, but Pipob isn't the father? Even with DNA evidence, which in lakorns are often faked. Could his brother in law (Sister's husband) be the father and Siya knows something more than she is saying. Cause we see that the sister's husband is having an affair with someone from the office. Maybe Siya was one of his conquests and Pipob found out and helped her, and that is why she seems to respect him so much (maybe even Na, doesn't know this).
Thank you!! I thought it could be something like that (or a change in the will hahaha). Interesting thought and very plausible. Maybe Pipob and Siya had a good friendship and he kind of help her. Well, I hope your theory is true because I really do not see how a girl like Siya could have an affair with a married man.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Ughh!! It’s suck that I don’t understand Thai language :// I cant help but watching ep 10,11 without subs and I’m lost ~_~ Neko is taking a vacation, so hopefully she will be back next week ^
I can see that Na has developed feelings for Thi( I’m happy ) ^^
Wow , the story has many theories than I thought >_~!
Excited for tmr ep ^^ ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The only thing that doesn't make sense in my last theory though, if it is true, why would Ya purposely allow her son into the house of a man like that lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wonder how long their going to keep this "suspecting" game going.. Lol... But yeah as long as it isn't dragging. Keeping me on my toes wanting more..
please translate if you can....
That says, Morning Kiss wife, so I have energy for work, I'll see you when I get home Darling.

viola

sarNie Egg
instead of hating the child of mistress like almost others legal wives out there do, Nat really love Khaosuay. I really feel bad for her when Khaosuay calling out "mom" even not to her but she looks happy so much. This woman surely desires to have kids. I really teared up for that scene :(:(:(:(:(:(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So far, I like Nat's character. Sure, she has some flaws, but considering what she went through, who wouldn't? Nat is reasonable, she doesn't let her personal feelings cloud business dealings. She knows children shouldn't be involved in their parents drama, and she tries to lecture her sister when her sister makes mistakes. I somehow feel that maybe Pipob really loved her, but knew someone was coming for him, and tried to steer the bad guys away from hurting the woman he loved, and Ya got hurt because of it. Then, he felt guilty, hence giving Ya a part in the will. Just another theory lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
So far, I like Nat's character. Sure, she has some flaws, but considering what she went through, who wouldn't? Nat is reasonable, she doesn't let her personal feelings cloud business dealings. She knows children shouldn't be involved in their parents drama, and she tries to lecture her sister when her sister makes mistakes. I somehow feel that maybe Pipob really loved her, but knew someone was coming for him, and tried to steer the bad guys away from hurting the woman he loved, and Ya got hurt because of it. Then, he felt guilty, hence giving Ya a part in the will. Just another theory lol.
Girl..you need to start writing screenplays :risas3: You have some amazing plots in your head!

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
ooooohhh, this is one amazing twist indeed :clap:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i think that could be possible too, cause remember what pipop said, the one thing he regretted in his life is when he took a mistress.

There must be some real affection between pipop and nat

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Great! Left off with a cliffhanger + an intense a** preview to next ep.. Testing my patience I guess lol..

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I like this theory

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Re-watching the preview, so the janitor seems to have known Ya? And he's going to be the first person to realize Na is not her!?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Re-watching the preview, so the janitor seems to have known Ya? And he's going to be the first person to realize Na is not her!?
I don't know if you remember a scene where the office folks were arguing and he defended Ya, and someone said, "Oh defending your boss, because she got you the job?"
So it seems that Ya was the one who got him his job at the company.

Another thing, maybe I am overanalyzing. Is it possible in the past, Nat was cruel to Ya, but not for the reason of stealing her husband. She knew someone would try to hurt Ya eventually and being cruel to chase Ya away was her way of saving/protecting Ya? If it were the office kid that Nat benefacted, maybe she knew it was him or had suspicions, so she tried to keep Ya away.

It seems Nat might fall in love with Krit :( and lose to Ya, yet AGAIN.

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
I don't know if this is a spoiler but I'll put it as a spoiler just in case.

In the preview for the next episode, Ya/Na is standing! (I think it's actually Ya? Because Na would be beating the shit out of Da...) I wonder if Na got caught or if Ya fully recovered.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't know if this is a spoiler but I'll put it as a spoiler just in case.

In the preview for the next episode, Ya/Na is standing! (I think it's actually Ya? Because Na would be beating the shit out of Da...) I wonder if Na got caught or if Ya fully recovered.
I was thinking, that might be a flashback.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Da is burning with jealousy lol cause Thi asked her to look out for Na/Ya (?)

And that preview of Krit and Nattaya woah love triangle for 2nd pairing - tho i still don't care much about krit/ya romance

Was lurking on youtube and found a behind thr scene clip of that scene in the kindergarten play day

The production chasing after kids lmao and of course the pranang teasing each other :risas3: