[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Finally it’s all over. Happy ending. :cheer:
I will need to understand everything and rewatch with subtitle but the ending is satisfying. Even watching raw, am happy. 80% of the episode dedicated to Thi and Na!!!

Thank you very much @NekoMeowMeow for translating this lakorn. And thanks for everyone in this thread with the updates and infos. Such a journey. Wooooow. :icon12:

*I miss Thi and Na already.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ughhh...I can't get over the fact that it's over...what can I do to reduce the "khun Mae Suam Roy" fever?!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. The last episode. We were tricked hardcore. 555 I seriously never thought we would get all the scenes we were all waiting for on the last episode instead of midway through the lakorn. This lakorn really played with our mind.
The ending was funny, cute yet satisfying. I love how they rewind back to what really happened that night before ending. That was a good laugh. I’m not disappointed at all. I totallly skipped Ya-Krit’s scenes so whatever. I don’t care about what happened with that couple. 55 Ah, what am I going to do now? It was such a good ride the past month and a half. I don’t know what other lakorn to watch now, until Game Sanaeha of course. 555 Going through withdrawals already.

I wonder what the rating is for the last episode. Hopefully it’ll beat yesterday’s rating.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved all of Na-Thi's scenes today, skipped pretty much everything else lol. But I will watch it all in full once it's subbed. I honestly laughed so hard at the fact that they were tricked.

mayag

sarNie Adult
So Ya should be given some forgiveness for not knowing that Pipop already had a wife but she should have ended everything after finding out. But then again, she only found out after having Khao Suay so I guess I could understand her need for not wanting to make her child father-less. The one who is completely at fault here is Pipop. He pretty much brought unwanted trouble into everyone's lives. Nat and Pichet were good people prior to Pipop's dumb actions. If he really only just wanted a child, there were so many other ways for him and Nat to have one. Especially when they are so rich!

Overall I really loved this lakorn. It was spaced out really well, there was no unnecessary dragging and I was always looking forward to the next episode. The suspense was carried on well from each episode to the next. There were no annoying side characters or n'rai type people. Even though Da was annoying at times, it wasn't to the point where I just wanted to slap a b*tch. Minus maybe Judo, ALL the actors and actresses were awesome! Judo's stiff acting wasn't too much of a buzzkill though 'cause it somehow suited his "Mr. Righteous, Nice Guy" role. My only complaints are that, one, a lot of the Krit-Ya scenes could have been replaced with Thi-Na. I feel like I saw Krit-Ya's (or even Krit-Nat's!) relationship develop much more organically than Thi-Na's and that's not okay when Thi-Na are supposed to be the main focus (in terms of romance). Second complaint is the poor explanation behind Pipop and Ya's relationship.

Today's episode was very gratifying with all the Thi-Na overload that we got. :cheer: I wish they would have had time to show a scene between Nat and Da to give us an update on Nat's condition. I also wish they had a scene with the mechanic/janitor. He did help the twins out quite a bit. I liked that they gave us a few bloopers at the end. I always feel so empty when a lakorn ends without any bloopers!

But guys....what am I gonna do on my Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays?!?!?! :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So sad I won't have the opportunity to watch the final episode yet but it looks so good with the Na-Thi scenes from Instagram!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching the first part of 31 subbed and honestly (even though I know it's a happy end) I felt sad for Na at the part where she rejected Thi's response that he would marry her to take responsibility for what he did. Because obviously, she did not want that to be the reason he stayed with her. Can't wait for their dialogue in part 3 to be subbed.

viola

sarNie Egg
Thi reminds me of Sathit due to proposing their lovers without a ring :pancarta: No wonder the girls didn't argree at first :naughty2:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Ep 31 is now up(last one) :), but sad that it is now done :(.

roselovesice

Watching it with Eng subs, oh man. The confession scene at the beach was soooo freakin' cute, sweet and precious. I love how he started listing the things he knew about her base on the times he spent with her. I love how he told her that he was going to spend the rest of his life to get to know her more when she thought it was impossible. That was probably the best part of the whole episode, tbh. I shouldn't forget the ending part too. I love their conversations. It's always so raw and straight forward. They don't beat around the bush and they're always so honest with each other. I love how she gets shy and isn't afraid to let him know that he's making her feel shy. Also, she's so bold to say that she wants kids and not just 1 kid but triplets! That's a first! 555

I really enjoyed this lakorn. I think the pace was good, and they really did well with each character though they kind of lacked on the build up for Thi-Na's relationship. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed a lot of their scenes together. The mystery was a long wait as expected, but it was really good too as it made me excited for the next episode every time. I like how they didn't extend the mystery to the last episode though. They gave us a full episode of Thi-Na only, so I'm fine with that. I'm really going to miss this lakorn. I hope to see Pope and Bua reunite in another good lakorn like this in the near future.

I have to go back and rewatch episodes 29-30 with eng subs. I missed out a lot on the backstory of Pipope-Ya-Nat.

Last edited:

roselovesice

It’s because of Thi-Na! They’re the only reason why everyone tuned in! And the reveal but that’s a different story. lol I’m so happy for them and proud too!