[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sharing pictures before khun seuk saying goodbye to all of us fans that loves​
Aum and Ploy - Khun Sema and Mae Ying Rei Rai :cry:​
credit as tag​

Asy

sarNie Immature
OMG I'm so sad that this lakorn finally comes to it end today --even though I'm still not watching it. TT_____TT Bye bye Khun Sema and Mae Ying Rerai! Really hope that TV Scene / Ch3 will released Eng Sub for this lakorn. I'll definitely buy it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Well, I'm on episode 13 now... I'm proud of myself even though i didn't fully catch up all the way to 15 this weekend but it's okay.
:)

I would love to see Aum and Ploy back as pra'ek and nang'ek again. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
happy ending and a peaceful family Khun Luang Sema and Khun Mae Ying Rei Rai with their 2 kids and plus Khun Mae Ying See Merng
Khun Seuk is a hit lakorn of Tv Scene so sad no more Aum and Ploy :beer: :cry:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I got done watching the last episode last night!!! ^^
The reason to why it took me forever to finish this was b/c i was watching
this with my mom and she just got home from her trip with my dad and sister.
Finally done. :D Hopefully, Ploy and Aum get another one together. they're
good together. :D

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I seriously did not want to watch this and if wasn't for Aum is would have never even looked at this. Well it wasn't as bad as i thought, i heard so many complaints about Ploy here but really she did pretty well. She had some n'rai looking moments but eh i thought she did a good job, too bad her character was stupid but i love the part where she made Benz fall out of the boat.

As for the fighting scenes, i thought it was well played. Aum was so fit and firm here, those abs are killer :woot: So many shirtless scenes of him.
What kept me going was Go and Donut's pairing my cheeks hurt from smiling at their scenes. At first i was shipping Tui and Donut since the lakorn tricked me into thinking this bickering 2 were going to pair up. But then came baby faced Go and he and Donut were so freaking cute. I remember seeing them pair up back in Rai Rissaya (gotta go back and watch their pair). How sad what the lakorn did to the couple, why did they have to make him get revenge on Nott, they should have just stuck with Nott being a goody two shoes. I really wanted a happy ending for them and i wanted to see them with their kids :cry:

Overall i give this a 3 & 1/2 star rating. It was good but the plot was going around in circles, Nott try to bully Aum, Aum keeps on getting higher status, hurts Aum somehow, then it just repeats itself. Well at least there wasn't too much romance going on, i didn't really feel Aum and Ploy too much, i can't believe he took in the 2nd wife, no wait... i can't believe Ploy would allow a 2nd wife. Women back then were really something, if that were me i would grab an ax out.

Asy

sarNie Immature
i heard so many complaints about Ploy here but really she did pretty well.
if you meant like i was one of them complaining about her acting, lmao i actually complaining that I can't stand a well-known nang rai like her now acting all innocent. I can accept her as a nang ek, but not in any ATEAM lakorn lmao.

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4t2fX2gqA5Q

What are they doing here?! Aum looks so hot, the tattoos such a turn on haha... I want to see a close up of his tattoos... Someone sub these clips pleassseee sigh :/

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
I am not overly fond of "war/period" drama, but I'm going to watch this for Ploy and Aum. I love Ploy and she just looks simply beautiful in traditional thai clothing...and it helps that Aum is such a sexy Seima...LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Someone decided to sub this lakorn. :) If anyone wants to watch this w/ eng sub then here it is. :)

Thank You to NewCurvey Curvey's yt channel for subbing this. ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzX9lcKOutA&list=PL8-laC13a-rquyNJSKPGCmgG_ThvnNwMH&index=2&feature=plpp_video