[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Well, it makes sense for Ji to take the lead and grab Thit's hand when they are being chased...poor girl is so used to being chased by bad guys. It must be her survival instinct from so many things that happened to her :( Love how she's kind even when she's mad- the scene when Piak fell into the pool, Ji was pretty angry at Piak's behavior but she was still trying to talk sense to that crazy girl and trying to convince her to save her marriage with Chayan. I like what she said, something about her (Ji) and Chayan loving a lot (their love like stones that are hard to break?) and not letting love go easily but when they lose that love (stones getting smashed) it's gone forever and you can't get it back. I wonder if this will happen later with her and Thit :( I remember Ji was filming a breakup scene earlier (with the character played by Mai Warit) I wonder if it's a sign of something to happen. Anyway, even when mad, Ji still tries to be good to people even if they don't deserve it. Yaya does very well in all these scenes. And so do the other (Mark, Toey, Louis, etc) actors.

I laughed when Piak said to Chayan "You think I'm that bad I'd have someone shot?" Yeah, sure Piak.

I think the problem is that Chayan doesn't know how to handle her. He loves her a LOT but he just can't deal with her. Even Ji and Thit can handle her better. After Thit talked to her, (when he asked her to look at herself in the car door) she actually said sorry (she never even said sorry to anyone before)...although she went back to her old self after a few minutes -__-

I skipped most of Dao and Jate's little kdrama scenes but they were cute. I like what Dao said to Jate about Ji- that she really loved Ji as a friend could, and that if Ji fell in love with someone, that someone would have to accept everything about Ji.

I think P'Suki and the neighbor (what's the name of aunt Wadee's neighbor again? Ji's friend where Thit is staying with) have cute reactions to Ji and Thit. They actually saw Thit be all mean to Ji before I'm sure they're confused now. Lol that guy who asked if Thit had a fever.

Ji's mom looks like she can actually be smart when she wants to. I don't understand her. Sure, she wants status and money. But can't she choose a nicer Jao Sua to get together with? I mean, arent'there other guys her age who are actually NICE or is Thun the only one around -_- At least she's seeing how bad he is now. Pim...is just gross. But I expected that. -_-
I agree, she should find a better and nicer sugar daddy than his husband, jeez:mad: is money and reputation that important? money and the fame are no longer important if it means that you should live with anxiety and fear all the time. And Jee's mother is actually a smart woman, she'll be fine without man, she's the one who always keep Sitta's business stable. If she willing to ignore her pride and be with his daughter and stand up for her, I'm sure they can beat Sitta. Both of them can make the slayest duo ever! .

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Jee's mother should realize that yeah money is important but it should be used in a good way and not through having a sugar daddy who's also a pervert and flaunting it for everyone to see.

Really need to catch up with the episodes.

saki

sarNie Adult
All those guys (Nadech, James, Mark, etc.) are good looking, just in different ways so I guess it's a matter of taste. I asked my American friend and she said she found Nadech most handsome among them. I sort of have the same opinion. It's just that Nadech is shorter so he sometimes looks awkward with Yaya (although they have good chemistry and I like them a lot) and other taller n'eks; I like Nadech's eyes because they are really expressive. He reminds me of Aum A.

Aum A is a very good actor (IMHO he is just as good, if not better, than Ken T) it's just his height and for some reason, he started to look bad a little later. Something about his hair and the way they fix him up looked bad to me. I think he looked best in JLR when he had slightly longer hair with some (just a little) hair on his face. When his hair is too fixed I don't think it fits him as much. I'm not saying it's the same for Nadech (the hair and all- I think Nadech can pull of both messy and clean look) but I also notice this with Louis Scott. I like Louis look better when his hair is a bit long (not too long...like, the way his hair is in his lakorn with Preem) compared to here in KC. Anyway, I think Ken T also got a lot of better roles than Aum. But talent wise, they're even to me...I think Aum is slightly better but both actors have amazing talent.

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
All those guys (Nadech, James, Mark, etc.) are good looking, just in different ways so I guess it's a matter of taste. I asked my American friend and she said she found Nadech most handsome among them. I sort of have the same opinion. It's just that Nadech is shorter so he sometimes looks awkward with Yaya (although they have good chemistry and I like them a lot) and other taller n'eks; I like Nadech's eyes because they are really expressive. He reminds me of Aum A.

Aum A is a very good actor (IMHO he is just as good, if not better, than Ken T) it's just his height and for some reason, he started to look bad a little later. Something about his hair and the way they fix him up looked bad to me. I think he looked best in JLR when he had slightly longer hair with some (just a little) hair on his face. When his hair is too fixed I don't think it fits him as much. I'm not saying it's the same for Nadech (the hair and all- I think Nadech can pull of both messy and clean look) but I also notice this with Louis Scott. I like Louis look better when his hair is a bit long (not too long...like, the way his hair is in his lakorn with Preem) compared to here in KC. Anyway, I think Ken T also got a lot of better roles than Aum. But talent wise, they're even to me...I think Aum is slightly better but both actors have amazing talent.
Omg yes! AUM--- I loved him in JLK and his lakorn with Janie ... Ken T is my fave but surely Aum with Aff is so wonderful that it's just sad that Aff is not doing any lakorns -.-

Most of my friends here prefer Nadech too and Mario...

Dhea Nadia

I agree, most Thai celebrities have a very unique face and appearance and most of them are tall. Nadech is 178 to 180 tall I guess, and he still consider short among his actor friends. But in my country 178 tall is consider very tall, I, myself, only 167 tall and consider tall in my country. In my opinion Nadech have a very very unique face. I actually never knew thai celebrities whose not half blood, can you suggest me some Thai celeb whose 100% Thai cause I really want to know. What is Ken T full name? I don't know him but he seems very attractive, I want to google him;).

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, most Thai celebrities have a very unique face and appearance and most of them are tall. Nadech is 178 to 180 tall I guess, and he still consider short among his actor friends. But in my country 178 tall is consider very tall, I, myself, only 167 tall and consider tall in my country. In my opinion Nadech have a very very unique face. I actually never knew thai celebrities whose not half blood, can you suggest me some Thai celeb whose 100% Thai cause I really want to know. What is Ken T full name? I don't know him but he seems very attractive, I want to google him;).
Ken Theeradeth Wongpaupan

I think Mark is 100% Thai.

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg

Have you ever seen any lakorns from Pong Nawat? I really like him... his lakorn is one of my favorites. Ken Theeradeth by the way...

saki

sarNie Adult
Yes, I think I read somewhere that Nadech is part Austrian? Not sure how accurate that is...but I never even knew it from his looks because he definitely looks more Asian. I actually thought he was Japanese when I first saw him because of his face and his last name.

Dhea Nadia

Yes, I think I read somewhere that Nadech is part Austrian? Not sure how accurate that is...but I never even knew it from his looks because he definitely looks more Asian. I actually thought he was Japanese when I first saw him because of his face and his last name.
Yes, Nadech is half Austrian, but I agree that he looks more like an Asian, maybe Japanese or Korean

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
He half Chinese :sad6: I read somewhere I think in Wikipedia or somewhere else. How about Laila Boonyasak? Is she 100% thai? I don't exactly sure cause she look half-blood.
Ploy's older sister? Not exactly sure as well.
Oh my bad. Mark looks like full Thai to me though even he's half Chinese lol
Ken T is full Thai I guess. Majority of Thai celebs are mixed lol

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
I don't know who he is, but I may google him too and see his dramas. Thank you for your answer:thumbup: I'll google Ken after this.
Proong nee gor ruk ter ... is his lakorn that I probably watched more than five times... it's like KC ... full of hate and angst but the love is strong as well, but for sure Jee as a female character is a lot stronger and better in my opinion. Jeerawat is probably my favorite female character now:)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark and Yaya being in a revenge type of lakorn makes me want to see more of them in this type of lakorn even though they are paired with others in the future
Ken T and Yaya would be great!
Mark and Mai would be a good option too.

saki

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Mark and Yaya pairing again...but not soon. Maybe in a few (5) years after they get paired with others.

Yaya has a lot of tough girl roles coming. Jee in Kluen Cheewit and later her role in Leh Lub (which is also a comedy) and Likit Ruk. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her in another lakorn like KC (raeng drama, revenge type) but this time as an innocent n'ek. I know most people don't like that (weak n'ek) but so far, Yaya's already played a lot of feisty, strong characters (even before as Jeed and the girl in Rising Sun) she can try something different.

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
I don't mind Mark and Yaya pairing again...but not soon. Maybe in a few (5) years after they get paired with others.

Yaya has a lot of tough girl roles coming. Jee in Kluen Cheewit and later her role in Leh Lub (which is also a comedy) and Likit Ruk. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her in another lakorn like KC (raeng drama, revenge type) but this time as an innocent n'ek. I know most people don't like that (weak n'ek) but so far, Yaya's already played a lot of feisty, strong characters (even before as Jeed and the girl in Rising Sun) she can try something different.
With Ken T or Tik? Lol sorry i'm getting all excited just by thinking of Yaya working with them in the future...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
With Ken T or Tik? Lol sorry i'm getting all excited just by thinking of Yaya working with them in the future...
I would love to see Yaya work with both Ken T and Tik!!! :D About these two actors I always thought that I want them to work with new generation of actresses, Yaya being one of them.

Dhea Nadia

I can't wait for that! I think Yaya's character in Likid Ruk would be similar to her character in Rising Sun. I really can't wait for Leh Lub Salub Rang since it's a comedy. And I expect it to have less evil characters than in the usual lakorns :cheer:. Btw, what are your favorite Thai actresess guys?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for that! I think Yaya's character in Likid Ruk would be similar to her character in Rising Sun. I really can't wait for Leh Lub Salub Rang since it's a comedy. And I expect it to have less evil characters than in the usual lakorns :cheer:. Btw, what are your favorite Thai actresess guys?
You may discuss more about our favorite actresses/actors in the thread here: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/your-current-favorite-thai-lakorn-actor-actresses.62758/ :)

Reactions: Dal