[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Is it just me or Piak never gets to knock the door? Everyone just happens to leave right when she's at the door lol.
I just realized this is the second time Louis Scott (Chaiyan) gets blamed for making n'ek pregnant, in Sawan Biang and in here lol
Yeah i agree we don't got time for Jane and Thit.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Lol! I wish, no. I've meet a few Asian celebs but not any actors but they have been Japanese, no Thai celebs yet. Most have been singers/musicians. In 2005 I met the members of Arashi ( Japanese boy band) in 2014 I met the drummer of X Japan Yoshiki. Sadly no pics where taken since I was not allowed to.
But who knows maybe one day the gods of celebrity meets may grace me with more people of the lakorn entertainment business. Lol!
I did!!! She is so pretty, she looks better in person than on TV, and she is really nice I got an authograph and picture with her too. Best experience ever, I just love her acting in this drama ( hope she gets an award for her amazing performance). The whole cast deserves recognition they have done an amazing job.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
They were fillers and taking minutes from Thit and Jee! If Masu is not in this lakorn as a pawn to create jealousy then why bother. I am glad that they wrote Dao's character off to the ocean or whereever she's at ( I FF that part) because it was another reason for Jee to be heartbroken so our pra'ek can be there to comfor her. Also, Dao would be another obstacle for the condo scene - it's bad enough that P'Suki is practically living there.
:pancarta:
Agreed. I don't care for any of the side characters but I do understand why they are needed in the drama, just like any other lakorns. They are needed to bring the pra'nangs together and to stir up misunderstandings which leads to forced kisses, kidnap to the jungle/island, wrist grabbing, which all turn into love for the pra'nangs.

All I got to say is if that was real life, I am calling the cops and getting a restraining order on the crazy p'ek.

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed. I don't care for any of the side characters but I do understand why they are needed in the drama, just like any other lakorns. They are needed to bring the pra'nangs together and to stir up misunderstandings which leads to forced kisses, kidnap to the jungle/island, wrist grabbing, which all turn into love for the pra'nangs.

All I got to say is if that was real life, I am calling the cops and getting a restraining order on the crazy p'ek.

I would kill, and I would be self-defense:pancarta::clap:

mey198

sarNie Egg
KC has been an emotional roller coaster. I can't belive there's only three episodes left. Ahhhhh I don't want it to end, jee is still hurt and sathit continue to be misunderstood. I alway feel sad whenever a lakorn is about to end. Do you guy ever feel that way? Please tell me I'm not the only one

Nnidaruk

sarNie Egg
KC has been an emotional roller coaster. I can't belive there's only three episodes left. Ahhhhh I don't want it to end, jee is still hurt and sathit continue to be misunderstood. I alway feel sad whenever a lakorn is about to end. Do you guy ever feel that way? Please tell me I'm not the only one
You're not the only one. I'm feeling your pain as well. I wish they can keep on going for another month or so; I've never been into Mark's lakorn as muh as KC. At least we're down to four days left and not five.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I did!!! She is so pretty, she looks better in person than on TV, and she is really nice I got an authograph and picture with her too. Best experience ever, I just love her acting in this drama ( hope she gets an award for her amazing performance). The whole cast deserves recognition they have done an amazing job.
I'm still jealous you got to meet her and my boo, Nadech!

Last edited:

mey198

sarNie Egg
You're not the only one. I'm feeling your pain as well. I wish they can keep on going for another month or so; I've never been into Mark's lakorn as muh as KC. At least we're down to four days left and not five.
Yeah I was never into mark or yaya's Lakorn prior to this. I've seen part of game rak game rai and that's about it. I'm so glad mark and yaya took on this role. And sometime it's nice to see that they are pair with other people.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I feel the same way..I don't want it to end but I do because I want to see them together and then I want to see a sequel lol.

I really do hope and pray that Mark and Yaya will get the chance to work in another lakorn together. I wouldn't mind seeing them in a remake of Fai Leung but the role is too similar to KC. The P'ek hates N'ek...he thought N'ek was his father's mistress that used him for money and causes his father to die. P'ek took revenge on innocent N'ek and her sister but eventually fell in love with N'ek because of her good deeds. The R'scene is also similar to KC. The P'ek negotiated a deal with N'ek... if N'ek wants him to stop his revenge on her sister then she should trade her body for one night. She goes to the hotel with him but backs off on the last minute but he grabs her.

I love Yaya and Mark together. Fingers crossed for another lakorn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
View attachment 3923
It's been a long wait until monday:yawn:
Are you trying to kill us with that picture of Mark? Look at that face profile of his. It's just so damn perfect.

Jee doesn't help Thit's craziness either with her jabs at Thit about going after Chiyan. The man is a horn ball right now. Low balling him is not gonna get you out of his grip. But for our entertainment purposes, please continue the jabs. LOL

And Chiyan is a good guy but seriously dude doesn't help the situation. What he needs to do is go to Piek and communicate and quit popping up at Jee's house. But then again if he does who knows what else that feisty little chihuahua will throw at him.

I don't think anyone in this lakorn knows how to communication, jump to assumptions they go. But it's a lakorn, if it makes logical sense, we would have nothing to watch.

mey198

sarNie Egg
I feel the same way..I don't want it to end but I do because I want to see them together and then I want to see a sequel lol.

I really do hope and pray that Mark and Yaya will get the chance to work in another lakorn together. I wouldn't mind seeing them in a remake of Fai Leung but the role is too similar to KC. The P'ek hates N'ek...he thought N'ek was his father's mistress that used him for money and causes his father to die. P'ek took revenge on innocent N'ek and her sister but eventually fell in love with N'ek because of her good deeds. The R'scene is also similar to KC. The P'ek negotiated a deal with N'ek... if N'ek wants him to stop his revenge on her sister then she should trade her body for one night. She goes to the hotel with him but backs off on the last minute but he grabs her.

Oh I watched drama a couple years ago and it was good. I agree it is very similar to KC but I feel like older Lakorn were very intense when it come to (you know what) scene.

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
Are you trying to kill us with that picture of Mark? Look at that face profile of his. It's just so damn perfect.

Jee doesn't help Thit's craziness either with her jabs at Thit about going after Chiyan. The man is a horn ball right now. Low balling him is not gonna get you out of his grip. But for our entertainment purposes, please continue the jabs. LOL

And Chiyan is a good guy but seriously dude doesn't help the situation. What he needs to do is go to Piek and communicate and quit popping up at Jee's house. But then again if he does who knows what else that feisty little chihuahua will throw at him.

I don't think anyone in this lakorn knows how to communication, jump to assumptions they go. But it's a lakorn, if it makes logical sense, we would have nothing to watch.
Sorry, but he had to show up:pancarta:
Piek needs therapy and get on medication because she's crazy ... She does not let anyone talk, she goes kicking and slap every one!!:fighting3:

Noire89

Simply smile
Is it just me or Piak never gets to knock the door? Everyone just happens to leave right when she's at the door lol.
I just realized this is the second time Louis Scott (Chaiyan) gets blamed for making n'ek pregnant, in Sawan Biang and in here lol
Yeah i agree we don't got time for Jane and Thit.
The one time she did we didn't see it, she was already beating up Chaiyan in G's condo, :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Fai Leung, one of my favorite and Willy was so handsome here. Maybe Nadech and someone else so I can start seeing what other fans see in him. :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally watched episode 12 and OMG poor Jee. Thit better beg a lot when this is all over.

Honestly, I am not saying this is like Pride and Prejudice in terms of storyline but those do seem to be the major issues here. Jee is too prideful to show that she is hurt and genuinely loves Thit, and Thit is too full of prejudice to see past Jee mask and he keeps listening to what others say to him rather than actually ask Jee about anything.

On another note, two things, how is Jee already pregnant? Like damn that was fast. Also, given how bad their marriage has been for apparently a whole year I am really surprised Piak is pregnant lol.