[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@Vivguirra

You're luckier than me. At least he's haunting you. I stalk his IG every night before bed and he still doesn't come to my dream. Maybe because I'm laying by my husband lmao
I get so many freaking dreams about Kim Jaejoong and they scared the hell out of me sometimes cause they felt so real....

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I found it humbling because, he could've stopped Chayan from making him kneel if he wanted to, men and their pride would not allow that kind of occurrence if they weren't sorry at the least.
Huwaaa... why are you explaining this so well? I am hating Thit right now. Don't make me soften to him. Huwaaa...!!!

She does, if you remember the first few episodes where P'Suki throws away the stuff Jee gave him cos they're both such drama queens.
But she still kept on repeatingly say that nobody loves her... when Suki pointed that out and started to be sulky, she then uses her aegyo to win his heart back.

twister02

M♥K
Yes he needs to suffer. Will there be enough episodes to see that?

Sometimes I hate Jee when she said no one loves her. Girl, you have P'Suki!!! He does everything for you. He covers you up, he protects you, he worries about you. Have you ever done that for him??? If I were P'Suki I will be very hurt when she says that.
Just like Piak. Always says she doesn't have no one while hugging her father. What a cry baby. Having a lover or not, you still have your family so why blabber about having no one in your life.

cecilia

Staff member
Huwaaa... why are you explaining this so well? I am hating Thit right now. Don't make me soften to him. Huwaaa...!!!

But she still kept on repeatingly say that nobody loves her... when Suki pointed that out and started to be sulky, she then uses her aegyo to win his heart back.
I think it's jus a figure of speech -- she's saying that because she never got the love she wants from the one she loves, beside Suki, Dao, Granny, Wan, and Chaiyan. They're people she loves and return but the one she REALLY REALLY LOVE and CRAVE to have is her mama and the man who she torn down her wall to welcome in her life. Quite sad to be Jee ... to be all strong but fragile in the eyes of the person she loves.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
A bit off topic:

The mother, Jariya is a BTS fan I assume. She is pulling the Blood, Tears and Sweat concept in the next episode. Hahaha

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I think it's jus a figure of speech -- she's saying that because she never got the love she wants from the one she loves, beside Suki, Dao, Granny, Wan, and Chaiyan. They're people she loves and return but the one she REALLY REALLY LOVE and CRAVE to have is her mama and the man who she torn down her wall to welcome in her life. Quite sad to be Jee ... to be all strong but fragile in the eyes of the person she loves.
Huwaaa... reading yours and @awesomeMustaches comments and explanation just slowly washes the dark spots developing in my heart. You guys are so understanding!

Noire89

Simply smile
Just like Piak. Always says she doesn't have no one while hugging her father. What a cry baby. Having a lover or not, you still have your family so why blabber about having no one in your life.
Right?! That was another moment where I was like, ummm... Your father is right there.

Okay Thit.. Tell me where you want to touch your nose then? I bet you want to swim deeper.. from kidnapper Thit to diver Thit. :naughty2:
I think he says that not only is gonna be his nouse. But something else hahahahahah.

Noire89

Simply smile
A bit off topic:

The mother, Jariya is a BTS fan I assume. She is pulling the Blood, Tears and Sweat concept in the next episode. Hahaha
She's finally helping and caring for her daughter the way she should have from the start. Though she did everything until now for G and to keep off the streets, she FINALLY saw how hurt her daughter is, so she's going lioness mom.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Let's do the calculation together everyone,

Jee's fault to Thit:

1. Accidently killing his fiancee

Thit's fail to Jee:

1. Accusing Jee of having an affair with Chaiyan
2. Accusing Jee of having an affair with stepdad
3. Accusing Jee of having affairs with many men
4. Entering Jee's condo without permission
5. Kidnapping Jee and sexually harrased her
6. Tricking Jee to fall for him again