[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like the BGM for episode 12 part 9 during the kiss scene. I find it weird. The voice is weird.

I hope in the coming episodes, there will be GREAT explanation as to how Thit will know the truth about everything. Especially about Jee's baby. Bcoz Thit and Piak kept on believing that Jee is having an affair with Chaiyan although Jee, Suki, Chaiyan and Dao kept on denying it. I want to know what makes Thit confirms that Jee's baby is his when he kept pointing out that Jee has flings with many men.

Are we going to hear Jee say "This is not your baby... it's someone else. (It's Nadech's. Hahaha... just kidding)"
If you're talking about the background music (which I think is what the acronym means) I totally agree! It sounds really horrible. I decided to make up my own video with another music in the background and it fits the atmosphere of the scene (in my opinion) better. I may upload that later on and see if you girls think the piece suits it more.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
If you're talking about the background music (which I think is what the acronym means) I totally agree! It sounds really horrible. I decided to make up my own video with another music in the background and it fits the atmosphere of the scene (in my opinion) better.
I'm still wondering if its mark singing the ost! For that part!!!

Lanii

sarNie Egg
I'm awaiting to see if Thit gonna say sorry to Jee ?! I don't why but I think he need to say sorry to her for hurting her physically and emotionally. He can't just say he love her and that's it LOL I'm just bored here and thinking of the drama :)

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
urghh..i'm bored waiting till tomorrow.now i'm trying to watch full house thai version.i saw many good review for this lakorn.before i'm not willing to try it out because i've seen korean version. but i'm bored like crazy right now so i'll try it.hope it can meet my expectation:fighting3::fighting3:

twister02

M♥K
I'm awaiting to see if Thit gonna say sorry to Jee ?! I don't why but I think he need to say sorry to her for hurting her physically and emotionally. He can't just say he love her and that's it LOL I'm just bored here and thinking of the drama :)
I believe he will :)
Let's wait for tomorrow and in Tuesday ep.

alissaax

is it him??hahah..i dont think so.but i also think it isn't suitable for that part.such a romantic scene:angel10::angel10:
Still hurt not enough yet? You came harm/hurt my heart.
It has, what reason in my heart?
I have feelings for you. Love someone whom is cruel.
It's not the truth, right?/It's not true, right?
There isn't a way out for my heart

The song is Yah Bok Wah (Don't tell me that) by Waan Wanwaan...

/edit
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ2BNYyhkhU/
Full lyrics translations that I posted on my ig....

Hate my own heart so much, that it's never diligent.
My heart being torture by you in this way, why don't I escape to be far away?
Still hurt not enough yet? Let you come harm my heart.
Things that you do, it's beyond to forgive. But my heart also never remembers.
I should hate you, not endure. It has what reason in my heart?
Don't tell me that I have feelings for you. Love someone whom is cruel.
That I have you in my heart. It's not the truth, right?
My heart is just weak, only sensitive emotion.
There isn't a way out for my heart. Let us love each other.
Even if I already have you in my heart entirely, you probably won't love me.
Never yield to anyone, why I must yield to you?
Like my weakness is you, so I must lose continuously

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
If you're talking about the background music (which I think is what the acronym means) I totally agree! It sounds really horrible. I decided to make up my own video with another music in the background and it fits the atmosphere of the scene (in my opinion) better.
Yup bgm stands for background music. Glad that you agree. It was not subbed during that part. So I couldn't really feel the message of the bgm brought. I know that it is one of the OST (the female part) but the voice or more like the style doesn't fit the romantic ambience the scene was showing. I would prefer the bgm when Thit was hugging Jee at the hospital after she punched the wall. Just the singer singing with no music and no extra "soprano"/"tenor"/"high pitch" kinda extravagant.

I'm still wondering if its mark singing the ost! For that part!!!
I hope it's not Mark! If it's him... hahaha I'll love that scene even more. Yes, I have double standards. But I really hope it's not him. It doesn't sound like him at all.

/edit

Would be better if the singer herself sing it acapella during that scene.

Hish... fussy me.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

/edit

Yup this song is the inspiration of my signature gif ^^ so much feels for this song

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah. I want him to suffer missing Jee more. Reckon that the scene where Chaiyan & Jee meeting with Jane & Thit will happen tomorrow? ...and that hospital scene om Tuesday? Oh no! So many scenes, so little episodes to go...

alissaax

Yup this song is the inspiration of my signature gif ^^ so much feels for this song
I cant see your signature gif causei m on phone. My fave line is.....Even if I already have you in my heart entirely, you probably won't love me.

alissaax

Yup bgm stands for background music. Glad that you agree. It was not subbed during that part. So I couldn't really feel the message of the bgm brought. I know that it is one of the OST (the female part) but the voice or more like the style doesn't fit the romantic ambience the scene was showing. I would prefer the bgm when Thit was hugging Jee at the hospital after she punched the wall. Just the singer singing with no music and no extra "soprano"/"tenor"/"high pitch" kinda extravagant.

I hope it's not Mark! If it's him... hahaha I'll love that scene even more. Yes, I have double standards. But I really hope it's not him. It doesn't sound like him at all.

Would be better if the singer herself sing it acapella during that scene.

Hish... fussy me.
It's sound a bit like it's him but I can't tell. So I'm still wondering if it's him or not. I haven't heard him singing for a while.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
"Like my weakness is you, so I must lose continuously"

Awww... that's sad and destructive at the same time. I haven't had such experience. But it must be what Jee is feeling. Poor girl.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant see your signature gif causei m on phone. My fave line is.....Even if I already have you in my heart entirely, you probably won't love me.
It was from ep 12 part 3, when jee was crying alone in bed, the lyrics goes "don't tell me i have feelings for you, that I'm in love with someone who's heartless"

alissaax

"Like my weakness is you, so I must lose continuously"

Awww... that's sad and destructive at the same time. I haven't had such experience. But it must be what Jee is feeling. Poor girl.
It was from ep 12 part 3, when jee was crying alone in bed, the lyrics goes "don't tell me i have feelings for you, that I'm in love with someone who's heartless"
It's my current fave Thai drama ost right now.. I listened to it so much that's in my top 10 most played song on my phone now. After I watched the bed scene and then listened to the song....I cried for her.

mey198

sarNie Egg
I love the ost song both female and male part but I think I like the male part more. I played so many times over the past week.