[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Haven't watched any versions of Sawang Bieng but read that the author was not too please with the last remake, too many Rs scenes. On the other hand, the author was pleased with Jumleuy Ruk remake; the song was inducted into Thailand National Hall of Fame or something like that.

Would like to thank Pe Da, the producer of KC, for giving Mark and Yaya the opportunity to play Sathit and Jeerawat. Special thanks to Pe Aew, the director of KC, for mentoring and bringing out the many phrases of their acting abilities. Actually, Pe Da had reserved Nadech's and Yaya's queue since Game Rai Game Ruk. Nadech went on to win the TV Gold Award for Best Actor as Saichon/Charles and was dubbed the diamond tears P'EK. Pe Da then produced Tarm Runk Keun Jai casting Nadech and Mew N.

Pe Da and Pe Aew had waited for Yaya to grow a bit older and wanted to find a role that was more mature in nature and out of comfort zone for Yaya. Pe Da then decided to pick Jeerawat role in Kleun Cheevit for Yaya. She also produced the old KC with Johnny and Nok Jariya.

KC receives very good buzz and many have hoped that both Mark and Yaya will receive nomination for best actor/actress category.
Oh wow, i didn't know that, how intersting how many R scenes were there suppose to be?
i love when P'da and P'aew work together

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
But she has a choice -- to not show up like he had hope. She turned up --- which went against his belief as well. These two are just complicated ... actually, LOVE IS COMPLICATED Lol

Maybe ... they were in the backyard and not by the water front? They walked that way to find them washing the car and walk that way to meet so maybe the distance is far for a cripple man like him lol

I thought it was weird to see Piak thanks Chaiyan at the end .. it doesn't flow in my book of love. How can she repent that quickly ...? Yes, I feel even though he loves her he's back for the baby only lol Maybe it's a director fault for making us feel like this for their love ... nothing really explains well for them ;)
Chaiyan did mention that even if him and Piak's relationship doesn't work in the end, she has no right to take their innocent child away from him. They can be bad with each other but they cannot neglect the fact that they are parents and should have both parents loving the child. He was an orphan so he doesn't want his child to not have parents.

I feel bad for Chaiyan because even if he tried to explain his and Jee's relationship, Piak wasn't having it. She always cut him and refused to listen to his explanations. He was always honest with her but she never gave him a chance. It doesn't help that those two evil nosy losers (the other actress and her assistant) keeps adding fuel to the fire. He sees and treats Jee as his little sister but no one understands him so he just stopped explaining and let them think whatever they want. You can only say so much on repeat. And like Thit told Piak when she went crazy on Thit in front of his house, she's that crazy that's why Chaiyan is avoiding her. Even dad knows he has a crazy daughter.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
What are we gonna do when KC ends you guys??!! No more Mark's handsome face and Yaya's pretty face onscreen.

Monday is gonna be bittersweet. Seems to be many sweet scenes between Thit and Jee for us to drown in!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What are we gonna do when KC ends you guys??!! No more Mark's handsome face and Yaya's pretty face onscreen.

Monday is gonna be bittersweet. Seems to be many sweet scenes between Thit and Jee for us to drown in!
Im gonna be soooo sad, i have kimmys lakorn up next but im not so into JJ, I know a lot of people like the storyline tho, but we'll see going to miss my ThitJee

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I just watched TD with Mark and Yaya for the first time, they both came a long way since then. Both of their acting has improved dramatically and their chemistry then was ok due to their lack of experience in acting and they were really young. They both learned to master their emotions with their body and eyes, their crying is so much more better. You can feel it in KC unlike TD.

I had to have a little giggle at one of the episodes, Yaya's character had shot Mark because he was going to kill her dad. Mark was taken as a prisoner by her fiancé, Yaya goes to see Mark and clean up his wound. They have a moment together she looks at his wound and asked him....

Yaya 'does it hurt?'
Mark 'yes....but my heart hurts more'

Sounds similar?

It was really cute but the chemistry didn't feel the same as KC...their eyes lack emotions; love, desire, lust, pain, broken...all this was what I felt in Sathit and Jee. It felt real. It's amazing how similar both scenes were and the lines are the same but it gave me a completely different the feeling.

Maybe it's the storyline of TD but the love story between the two characters weren't strong enough. The director was more focused on the action, fighting, big name casts and also side characters which was a let down because it could of had more potential (They were childhood sweetheart, so there could of been many romantic and love scenes together).

Yaya and Mark look great together onscreen, they have similar features like lips, face shape and even the beauty spot on their neck is at the same spot lol...

I need to focus on work and stop stalking Yaya and Mark. I'm so behind

Cheesecake&Tea

sarNie Egg
Back in 2011 during Tawan duerd.. ❤ one of the staff posted this picture of Yaya,.... and Mark commented : " you're beautiful, IT'S TRUE!!! " omg... OMFreakinGosh ❤ y'all better go like that comment lol...
https://instagram.com/p/GZxc_/
LOL I even lost count how many times I have to remind myself that Mark is for Kim... but in this Lakorn Yaya is for Sathit. Their chemistry is real and Mark's comment on IG killed me :))

Dearest

恋の予感
LOL I even lost count how many times I have to remind myself that Mark is for Kim... but in this Lakorn Yaya is for Sathit. Their chemistry is real and Mark's comment on IG killed me :))
Omg!!! Adorable! Ugh, I've always shipped Yaya and Mark...though I never watched TD. Looked boring and I wanted to wait to see them pair up in a better lakorn (and then came along KC). Too bad, he's with Kim (no offense to any of their fans). Don't stone me!

Erlee

sarNie Egg
TD has both Sathit (Jonny and Mark) in it, there's a scene where Mark and Jonny are battling with their guns (cowboy style)...Mark won. I was thinking while watching that scene, the better Sathit won the battle. Lol

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Omg!!! Adorable! Ugh, I've always shipped Yaya and Mark...though I never watched TD. Looked boring and I wanted to wait to see them pair up in a better lakorn (and then came along KC). Too bad, he's with Kim (no offense to any of their fans). Don't stone me!

I feel you! MK fans are very passionate. They're still young and have time to grow! You never know what the future holds.

https://instagram.com/p/BRbMs6jA2SK/

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I feel you! MK fans are very passionate. They're still young and have time to grow! You never know what the future holds.

https://instagram.com/p/BRbMs6jA2SK/
My partner always does that to my head. He either pad it, stroke it or just has his hand there. I ask him why he does this because I used to find it unusual, his answer is 'because you're cute and I want you to feel loved and safe.'

Maybe it's Mark's way of saying she's cute? He cares? Such a sweet guy.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thanks for sharing na ka. Gubgib's baby is so cute!

Caption: Hey Sathit! Listen to me na. Jeerawat is pregnant with your baby. Go to her. Reconcile with her #kluencheewit.

Looking forward to Monday....

cr:as tagged, gubgib, tv3
Omggg pao pao she's so cute~~~

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel of those pictures of Thit laying on Jee's laps!!

Gosh darnit, I should've taken Monday off! I will not be able to focus coming Monday morning. I have a lot going on at work too that require my concentration! FML