[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

#helping300 :naughty2:

Can we talk about Louis Scott? He was so hot in here.... if it wasn't for Mark's beautiful gorgeous face, I'd be all over Louis. I think his height better matches Yaya. He is built really nicely too... those shoulders makes me :drooling: He is a better actor too... When Mark and Louis are share screen time, Louis/Chayan always delivers so well that Mark comes out a little short (pun intended. :celebrate16:)

Never thought Louis is hot until KC. Hahaha maybe I felt sorry to have to deal with crazy Piak! or just that Yaya makes everyone she works with looks hot and desirable. lol

Noire89

Simply smile

Can we talk about Louis Scott? He was so hot in here.... if it wasn't for Mark's beautiful gorgeous face, I'd be all over Louis. I think his height better matches Yaya. He is built really nicely too... those shoulders makes me :drooling: He is a better actor too... When Mark and Louis are share screen time, Louis/Chayan always delivers so well that Mark comes out a little short (pun intended. :celebrate16:)

Never thought Louis is hot until KC. Hahaha maybe I felt sorry to have to deal with crazy Piak! or just that Yaya makes everyone she works with looks hot and desirable. lol
Louis is cute, always found him to be. Here in this lakorn he makes you pity him because his character is stuck with a crazy banana but job of a wife. I really liked him in The Sixth Sense lakorn.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really considering watching the Khmer dubbed version lmfao! I haven't watched a Khmer dubbed lakorn in over a decade! Has it come to this point where KC is making me do things out of the ordinary?!? Am I that desperate to watch a dubbed version of voices I despise instead of their real voices.......yes I am!! I'll start when KC ends....just to feel like it didn't end...not just yet ...lord help me....

saki

sarNie Adult
I like Louis Scott- he always plays that character who gets mad at the main character lol. He's also very good at scolding them when they deserve it lol. He scolded kawee, he got mad at mart's character ( in the lakorn with susie) and he scolded chompoo in dok som ( the lakorn where she plays evil n'ek/ nrai) ...i think he's going to give it to sathit too lol.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

The good - Louis is cute, very very good actor, tall, and when he cries - what a cry!

Now let's talk about Louise but it's not going to be good because I found him getting more annoying as each episodes passed. Even looking at the spoiler for 15, what is he doing pushing Thit away and out the door ( i believe Piak is by his side too). He's a person that is a good friend but a terrible spouse. I don't want to repeat myself here because i've written posts in the previous past threads about his meddling, but each time he intervened in Thit/Jee's situation - my blood boils. The things he say to his wife " If you hurt Jee, then I'll hurt you", etc. - just stuffs that so inappropriate to say to one's spouse. Him putting his arm around Jee when they encountered Thit and Jane at Jee's teacher house. Chaiyan walking in just in time to interrupt Thit approaching Jee ( sitting at the bench) in the hospital yard - after he successful chooed Jane off to get him water. I like Louise the actor but disliked "Chaiyan" the guy.

#helping300 :naughty2: - so 500 more posts - I'll try.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Lol I love Louis in comedy... I really liked the one that ended recently with preem

Noire89

Simply smile

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I LOVE everything about this image. I love the blue and white theme too.
Thit & Jee are just so perfect. :icon12::icon12::icon12:
and it doesn't look awkward either. Thit is closing his eyes and just taking it all in while Jee has her eyes closed and a slight smile as she kissed his head. What would have been better if both of his hands were on her hip.

Getting closer to 300 yet?