[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Omg so sad it got push bad :(!!! But is understandable, my prayers and condolences To all Thai people. I'll wait patiently for this to air

nina07

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if this will still continue to air after Nakee ends? I know they're pushing raeng and action lakorns back until next year so they're replacing it with more appropriate ones bc of the mourning period. I'm hoping it still does though bc this is one of the ones I was most excited for this year :( Would it still be considered appropriate?

Actually, scratch that. I think they are going to delay it according to fans on IG. :/

"คลื่นชีวิต" เลื่อนน้าา เศร้าแปป เพราะละครมีเนื้อหาที่ไม่เหมาะสมที่จะออนแอร์ช่วงนี้ ทีมรอและรอต่อไป."

Last edited:

saki

sarNie Adult
Well I'm disappointed with the delay but I respect the Thai customs so I understand if they don't want to air this right away. Hopefully it airs soon.

But can it air if Yaya already has 2 (leh lub and likit rak) other lakorns lined up for next year? This one finished filming much earlier* than those other two so it should air first...but i don't know how these decisions are made does anyone know if it will be a problem? It will look like Yaya has too much lakorns but that's only because this one got delayed?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Yeah it's getting delayed, won't even air after the current set is done:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNCs_RngcSX/

The next set are:

Mon-Tue - Khon La Kaub Fah (Great & Chippy)
Wed-Thurs - Dao Lhong Fah Phupaa See Ngern (Denkhun & Natalie - I'm not familiar with these two)
Fri-Sun - Kularb Tud Petch (Top Jaron & Wawwa Nichari)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Finally!!! I literally can't wait. Anyone know how many episodes Grate and Chippy's lakorn will have then?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Leesy, thanks ka.

BTS of KC....can't wait to see.....
According to the comment, it'll be on air on January 23rd and I thought Yaya said 23rd but it did sound kinna like 13th/23rd lol.....

cr:nokbanpha

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So excited for this one! It's been a long time since I watched anything with Mark or Yaya in it. But this looks really promising, and I am excited to see Yaya take a different type of role. I hope someone will sub this!

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
@Leesy, thanks ka.

BTS of KC....can't wait to see.....
According to the comment, it'll be on air on January 23rd and I thought Yaya said 23rd but it did sound kinna like 13th/23rd lol.....

cr:nokbanpha
Oh yes you're right. I listened to it a second time. It is the 23rd, not 13. Sorry! :)