[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
If Ch3 can keep the kissing scenes in Arb Rak Online and Lerud Mongkorn series, they can keep it here too. 

There's no doubt that Yaya has a lot of potential. If you look at her concert performances like the one with P'Bird, 4+1 and Give Me Five, it's evident that she can easily do sexy without trying too hard yet still look classy. When she's on stage, you don't even see a trace of her cutesy personality. In photoshoots and on the runway, she's pretty fierce. I'd even go as far as to say she's one of the better models of her generation along with Mai Davika. I have faith in her as well as Lakorn Thai production to deliver this remake. 

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I agree with all of the above statements. I'm not worried about Yaya professionalism and doing what needs to be done to make this lakorn a success. She always does extra research especially in roles she is not comfortable with in preparation of her lakorns. 

I'm also not worried about Yaya being too conservative to do real kiss scene; she proved that she is willing to do anything that is directed for her to do. People are forgetting the interview that P'Jaew gave regarding Yaya willing to do a real kiss scene in the pool in DJA because the camera angle kiss would not work for the scene. Without even a second thought, she agreed to do it despite her young age.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am so looking forward to this lakorn!! So happy to see Mark in a more 'reang' character!! Although his sweet, goofy, gentleman characters won me over, I was hoping he starts taking on more agressive roles to show versatility in his acting. Regardless of anyone's personal opinions on him, there's a reason why he is being sought after and that reason isn't just because he's cute or what people like to say because he has a good 'relationship' with the directors and producers. He's sought after because the boy is shining and has potential to be even greater, so why wouldn't anyone like to capitalize on it? It's called showbiz folks!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
we'll have to wait and see how they will portray their character. nothing against yaya b/c she's pretty and cute but to me she sounds like a lil kid talking and she does have that baby face that makes her look young. will definitely tune in to see how this lakorn will be since i liked the original.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks Koy123. This was the lakorn I was talking about haha
Koy123 said:
Are you talking about Ubatheehet? The original was a movie, first remake has Pete and Katalina Gross, and 2nd remake with Om and Aum. Yes Par'ek's fiancee was pregnant with another man. N'ek family own a car dealership which Par'ek and his gf works for. N'ek killed his fiancee in a car accident.

First remake starring Pete and Katalina http://youtu.be/AbBnQysSRZA

2nd remake starring Om and Aum
http://youtu.be/iJzjJ8xvgaY

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
serena_ngo said:
Has anyone seen the old version of this lakorn? Can you share some interesting scenes of pra'nang?
There are so many scenes I like from the old version....
-the first time p'ek force kiss n'ek
when p'ek bummed n'ek and she fell in the pond. He didn't help her out seeing she struggle in the water.
-their Romero and Juliet Broadway scene.
-scene where p'ek said "what if my sperm meet your egg, what will you tell our child?" N'ek said "I'll tell the child I killed their father" after he R her.
-the scene where p'ek confront n'ek she's pregnant with him and told her it's her last chance to tell him it's his baby.
-the scene where p'ek's best friend Punch him when he found out p'ek got n'ek pregnant. His friend asked "why did you do it?" P'ek said "what do you want me to do, I love her!"
-the scene where they confess their love and real kiss :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Koy123 said:
There are so many scenes I like from the old version....
-the first time p'ek force kiss n'ek
when p'ek bummed n'ek and she fell in the pond. He didn't help her out seeing she struggle in the water.
-their Romero and Juliet Broadway scene.
-scene where p'ek said "what if my sperm meet your egg, what will you tell our child?" N'ek said "I'll tell the child I killed their father" after he R her.
-the scene where p'ek confront n'ek she's pregnant with him and told her it's her last chance to tell him it's his baby.
-the scene where p'ek's best friend Punch him when he found out p'ek got n'ek pregnant. His friend asked "why did you do it?" P'ek said "what do you want me to do, I love her!"
-the scene where they confess their love and real kiss :)

I remember some of those scene . They always bickering at each other and some of their conversation is hilarious , there was a scene where he call her at the condo and told her to stop drinking (n'ek drink alot in the lakorn , she does it to forget about her  problem) and it's not good to be a drunkard because if she doesn't think about herself , think about the baby ,pity him ,  he might come out handicap   lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:

I remember some of those scene . They always bickering at each other and some of their conversation is hilarious , there was a scene where he call her at the condo and told her to stop drinking (n'ek drink alot in the lakorn , she does it to forget about her  problem) and it's not good to be a drunkard because if she doesn't think about herself , think about the baby ,pity him ,  he might come out handicap   lol
That's the scene he dropped her off from the beach where she ran off after the R scene

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Koy123 said:
That's the scene he dropped her off from the beach where she ran off after the R scene

I wonder what he does for her? How can she even love him? I mean he treats her so badly like that.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
serena_ngo said:

I wonder what he does for her? How can she even love him? I mean he treats her so badly like that.
In the lakorn, it shows that he was loving towards his fiance's mom and friends. He helped her a few times.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One of my favorite lakorn...I love the N'ek's expressions in here when she is annoyed by the Pra'ek. I think Johnny was OK in here but his wife is what stole the lakorn...to me it is more about the N'ek than the Pra'ek.

I watched it a couple of days ago...and while watching the N'ek, I said if they were to ever remake this lakorn then Yaya would be a good choice. Something about the old N'ek reminds me of Yaya. This will definitely be a challenging role for Yaya, I think she'll do OK but I don't know if she's able to take it to the fullest. They have to push it to where she has to lose that innocent look of hers. The N'e'k in here really didn't show any sign of innocent, to me she was rough around the edges...a n'ek  that didn't give a crap what people think about here.

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ yup, she doesn't really care what ppl think nor does she feel the need to explain anything to anyone  but she more like a runaway person because she would just go away some where or goes talk to her teacher when stress or   drinking , all she worries about is her mom & their relationship.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Just saw a video of mark confirming that his next lakorn is kluen cheevit and he will act with Yaya. 
Couldn't find the video now, but he said it in one of his event. If I find the video again I will post it up for u girls :) 

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
cookiies said:
Just saw a video of mark confirming that his next lakorn is kluen cheevit and he will act with Yaya. 
Couldn't find the video now, but he said it in one of his event. If I find the video again I will post it up for u girls :) 
Wow that's great. I hope to see the video.

Edit: here it is https://instagram.com/p/z9S1rQitIR/

Mark said new lakorn Kluen Cheewit with Yaya will open production soon.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Been waiting a long time 4 mark yaya reunion. Though many people dont like them together but i thunk they're very compatable. cant wait.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hate it when my computer won't let me quote....

Sarn, that is one of the things I like about the N'ek in here. She doesn't give out the "I am a nice girl or I am pure and innocent"  in any phase of her life nor does the N'ek in here look that part. She was kind of messy. I remembered the scene where she was in all black in the bell bottom with her midriff showing and her hair was all over the place, and she didn't give a care in the world. If one thinks she is a whore, she doesn't care to correct them because that is their opinion and not hers lol

She has that mature look about her that when she drinks she doesn't look like a teenager trying to play a grown up role. That is one concerned I have regarding Yaya in here. She still has that cute look about her that it's hard to get rid of. I think they will try and can make her sexy in a way but the cuteness will be a challenge to completely erase because in a sense that is part of who she is.

Almost like Selena Gomez, she can take up many adults role but she has that face that will associate her with a little girl or cute girl. And if she takes on a sex role you almost feel a little weird out because it felt like you are watching a little girl having sex with a grown man...the ick factor is there whether one wants it or not.

And Johnny in here, has a level of pervert with the N'ek in this lakorn. The lines he be saying is sometimes an OMG and so cheesy but it has lots of sexual innuendos. I think (M) in here isn't what I had in mind of a pra'ek. I wish they would have picked someone that has an older features for Pra'ek. I honestly, can't picture how (M) can say to Yaya.."What if my eggs are inside of you...and among other things" lol. It's almost like watching two teenagers talking sex to each other.

I think, Rome, Great or Film would have been a better choice...I hope Yaya does well though. Because she can't be taken seriously until she proves she can transform herself to any characters that are given to her. We know she does good in a cutesy lakorn but can she be a N'ek where someone thinks she's a slut, husband stealer, a drunk, and so unapologetic about it. Also, looking a mess but still carries a maturity about her that makes her vulnerable.