[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics. Does anyone know if they are they going to follow the same story in Johnny and Jariya's version?

Step

Mrs James Ma
In old pages I read there will be some changes
saki said:
Thanks for the pics. Does anyone know if they are they going to follow the same story in Johnny and Jariya's version?

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
In old pages I read there will be some changes

Thanks for the info. I think Johnny was really handsome when he was younger, btw. Jariya was pretty, too.

In these pics, Mark and Yaya look good but I think she shouldn't wear any heels when she's with him; poor girl is too tall for her p'eks lol. Also, I like the pic of her crying. I like it a lot better than the ones where she's frowning since in the old version the n'ek wasn't always angry. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I bet they're probably gonna take out the rape scene and possibly her getting preggers. 

Mark is so cute being scared of the loud noise, I just want to pinch his cheeks LOL

saki

sarNie Adult
I hope they do remove it! Yaya's character suffers enough. :/

Btw, that wig she's wearing is a little weird; my guess is that she's in disguise or something.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Cupid Candy said:
I bet they're probably gonna take out the rape scene and possibly her getting preggers. 

Mark is so cute being scared of the loud noise, I just want to pinch his cheeks LOL
Awww...... I would be disappointed. What's a revenge lakorn without this? Lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Society is changing, they realized that it's a bad message LOL. But yeah a classic revenge formula needs one, we're so used to seeing it over the years, in the lakorn world I condone it  :hide: . 

saki

sarNie Adult
I don't mind if they have a baby at the end though, it would be cute. Why not? I mean, they also did it for the lakorn with Mint and Mario and it worked.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Mark and Prima :heart:

cr as tagged
Actually the girl in the first and last pic is not Prima. Her name is Bua Wansiri. But she does kind of look like Prima though. One day if Prima ever gets promoted to prime-time nang ek, I hope Mark and her get their own lakorn together. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
OOOMMMGGGGG I just checked now. They both look same :faint: thanks for correcting :faint: :p
Bieluvr said:
Actually the girl in the first and last pic is not Prima. Her name is Bua Wansiri. But she does kind of look like Prima though. One day if Prima ever gets promoted to prime-time nang ek, I hope Mark and her get their own lakorn together. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
OOOMMMGGGGG I just checked now. They both look same :faint: thanks for correcting :faint: :p
LOL. It's okay. When I didn't like Prima yet, I used to mistake Prima with Bua too. Everyone makes mistakes. :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Prima is cuuuuuuuuuuute! She and Mark looks so good together! My heart is gonna break so much when the tragedy happens

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah Prima is cute :)  I hope she and Mark pair up again in the future, since they don't end up together here. That said, I'm hoping the Mark/Yaya pairing turn out fine also (they don't have to be great, but as long as they have acceptable chemistry that's fine with me); I'm just curious how this lakorn will turn out, overall.

Btw, I was watching the old version- does Prima's character here really die or does she end up in a coma?