[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
Btw, this is going to sound weird (no offense to Mark fans) but when Mark smiles in these pictures he looks kind of fake.  But in the pictures where he's angry it looks really convincing.

Maybe it's because I know he has a temper in real life :whahuh: maybe that's why it looks believable to me. Anyway, it's good he's playing a different role than before.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Wait so is it Prima or Bua, cause in some pics it looks like Prima, and some it looks like Bua, don't tell me they're using these two interchangeably.

Step

Mrs James Ma
My mistake. Prima is playing here. Mark had pic with Bua. I thought it was Prima cos Idk who Bua is and posted here.
(In my last post, as Bieluvr said, 1st and last pic is Bua, middle one is Prima)
Prakaidao said:
Wait so is it Prima or Bua, cause in some pics it looks like Prima, and some it looks like Bua, don't tell me they're using these two interchangeably.

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
My mistake. Prima is playing here. Mark had pic with Bua. I thought it was Prima cos Idk who Bua is and posted here.
(In my last post, as Bieluvr said, 1st and last pic is Bua, middle one is Prima)

Hehehe they look alike it's kind of funny  :lol: I myself can't say who is who they could be related.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm still confused. They look same No change for me :D
saki said:

Hehehe they look alike it's kind of funny  :lol: I myself can't say who is who they could be related.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think they both are playing in here, but Prima is the one who is playing Mark's wife. I don't know which role Bua has though, maybe Prima's sister? LOL, they could pass as sisters. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Wife, Fiance, I don't think it matters. Haha. They are a couple in the lakorn. :) I really can't wait to see Mark and Prima's onscreen chemistry even if it's only for a short time.

Step

Mrs James Ma
First I know Prima here . I like her already. She sings too. I thought I will have to skip her scenes cos I did not know her before. Now I'm waiting to see Mark with her too :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes Prima does sing and she's really good at it. You should really watch some of her other work. Her lakorn that got her to known more by people was Look Sao Por Mod where she pairs with Mor Kong. I just recently finished watching it and loved it so much. I cried so much at the end. LOL. And it was a good intake on the Koo Gum base during world war 2. I'm only sad I didn't know who she was earlier until I took a try watching Baan Nee Pee Mai Bpop because Art looks so hot in there. LOL. I'm still planning on watching her first lakorn with Mai Warit too. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I love Mor Kong too. Thanks for Prima's information. I did not know that. I will search for subs. If its not there also, I will watch it  :woot:  :woot:
I love Prima's voice. I'm sad too cos now I know her. But better late than never  :dance1:  :dance1: thank you Bieluvr :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don't find Prima that interesting. Bua is pretty cute though. She's Mark's sidekick lawyer! lol

saki

sarNie Adult
xodxo said:
I don't find Prima that interesting. Bua is pretty cute though. She's Mark's sidekick lawyer! lol
I think Prima is cute but her role is pretty small here, from what i understand her character doesn't do much...she only dies and gets the p'ek really mad at the n'ek. Hopefully, she and Mark can pair up in another lakorn in the future where she gets more to do.

Right now, I'm more interested in seeing how Mark and Yaya pull this lakorn off. Also, I'm not sure if Prima's character dies at all. There's a character in the old lakorn who gets into a coma...then later I see a scene of Johnny's character (Sathit?) breaking off an engagement to someone (is this still Prima's character?) because he already likes Ge. I can't really tell what's going on, though.

saki

sarNie Adult
Are they still shooting this lakorn? Hope we get more behind the scenesand pictures soon. I kind of want to see video clips and behind the scenes with Mark and Yaya, to be honest. I'm really curious how Sathit finally falls for Ge. He looks so mad all the time lol.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Bua has a pointier face and Prima's chin is more rounder, lol that's how I distinguish between the two, heck they could even play as twins and it would be totally fine. ^_^

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Prakaidao said:
Bua has a pointier face and Prima's chin is more rounder, lol that's how I distinguish between the two, heck they could even play as twins and it would be totally fine. ^_^
Yes they could play as twins and they would fool us if we didn't know who they were first. LOL. So Bua is playing a lawyer then. Interesting. Actually this will be my first time watching Bua when this airs. I think she's cute, but I'm not sure on her acting. I'll have to see it for myself. :)

saki

sarNie Adult
Well I guess what they could do to avoid confusion between Bua and Prima is to give them different type of clothes. I'm also assuming that they have pretty different personalities so that helps, too.